Cheapseats 2k Thread

Options

Comments

• p swayze 166
    p swayze 166 Members Posts: 120
    edited July 2011
    Options
    still waiting.........for a guy thats too busy to play you sure do post alot of replies.....is it that serious to find out u arent that good...?? really?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    damn coo coo shooked
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    damn coo coo shooked
    LOL ? i already sonned this ? . He only wanna start over cuz he was gettin ran in the 2nd qtr.
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    damn coo coo shooked

nukka keep talkin but dont wanna play LOL...dude send me a custom challenge in superstar mode...after i dunked on his whole team with kobe like this was space jam, i said lets play hof ? this arcade ? ...nukka really signed off of xbox and hasnt met me since, but he has been postiin this whole time talking bout he busy....weak nukka
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    btw i smashed the nukka in the first qtr and was sending him messages thruout the 2ns..hence the second qtr lopsided score....nukka is ass...he thought he was the best and i ? on him so now he scared to play and lose and get exposed
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nukka keep talkin but dont wanna play LOL...dude send me a custom challenge in superstar mode...after i dunked on his whole team with kobe like this was space jam, i said lets play hof ? this arcade ? ...nukka really signed off of xbox and hasnt met me since, but he has been postiin this whole time talking bout he busy....weak nukka
    lank to it being in superstar mode. take a pic of it and post it in here.

u full of ? ? u actin like u killed me and u scored 4 ? points in a whole qtr. u trash. im only playin worthy opponents, not ? that quit before halftime. Eat a ? u scorned hoe
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options

u full of ? ? u actin like u killed me and u scored 4 ? points in a whole qtr. u trash. im only playin worthy opponents, not ? that quit before halftime. Eat a ? u scorned hoe

sounds like a scared nukka to me....
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options

u say u the best but scared to prove it...lebron james ass nukka gtfoh...be gone! wit ya weak ass
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    u knwo where the ? i am u ? nukka...lobby 3...u ? ? ...dont send me ya challenges come to the lobby u superstar level nukka....
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this scrub down 10 at the half.......playing madddddddd nervous...like the ? we knew he was
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww THIS NUKKA QUITTTTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS DUDE QUITTTTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH down 10 at the half sending mad frustrated messages ahahahahahahahhahahaha he quit!!!!!!!!!!! what a ? lameeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    btw u ? ? .........I CANT PRESS PAUSE WHEN YOU HAVE THE BALL YOU ? ? ....gtfoh with ya lame ass excuses you quitter
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol ? the servers dropped. I dont quit like u. It was only fitting that the servers dropped cuz u pressin pause like 30 times in the first half everytime im finna run a fastbreak. That last ? that said u did that was right. U trash lol. i see why u quit the first game
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If yall ? wanna run games yall need to get off the ? . Fix ur connections, dont be cheatin pressin pause nonstop. this ? swayze the wackest out
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If yall ? wanna run games yall need to get off the ? . Fix ur connections, dont be cheatin pressin pause nonstop. this ? swayze the wackest out

this nukka mad he went down by 10 and quit...? lameeeeeee
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options

u know how i know u lying...........u ? ? THE OPPOSITE PLAYER CANT PAUSE THE GAME WHEN YOU HAVE THE BALL YOU ? ?
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    keep quitting....wheres ya pictures now....u ? ? ...u go down by 10 and leave the ? game....have some hope in ya self....believe in yaself, something....ur a ? embarrassment...how u gonna disconnect after all the ? u talked about ppl quitting in ya first post....ur a sad, pathetic boy....this nukka airballed 3 shots in the first half!! WTF...my little sister couldnt figure out how to do that...LMAO
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    btw u talk alot of ? about connections and NUKKA you have 2 green bars....you boost mobile internet connection nukka...step ya monthly bill up, ya ? smellin like queensbridge ass nukka......sending me voice messages like a ? ....nukka u like 30 years old with a mic on ya head...? ya self....40 yr old ? ass feels like sandbags ass NUKKA
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol this ? still mad that he quit in the first game then wanna say we played on superstar. u funny ? . ur emotions is all over this thread.

LOL @ 2 green bars on a wired modem. ? stay lyin. foh
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Damn...this ? p swayze wasn't lettin up huh....if u do that pause ? n play that offball d ? while ur at it then that's kinda lame...2 ? confirmed already so it does look fishy
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    GT: Jdilla26 add me 2k11 beast
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    Damn...this ? p swayze wasn't lettin up huh....if u do that pause ? n play that offball d ? while ur at it then that's kinda lame...2 ? confirmed already so it does look fishy

that dudes a scrub....i didnt pause ? when he had the ball....after crossed him or yammed it on him I paused it ONLY cuz he was talking so much ? about how good he is...he got dismantled in the first half and quit...nukka is a lame.....AND I WAS ? , thats the sad part.
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol this ? still mad that he quit in the first game then wanna say we played on superstar. u funny ? . ur emotions is all over this thread.

LOL @ 2 green bars on a wired modem. ? stay lyin. foh

stop sending me voice messages u loser...nice mic u 40 yr old ? ....do me a favor, get up, controller in hand mic plugged in, walk to the mirror and look at yourself.....u pathetic excuse for a man.....this nukka took 4 hours in between games to practice LMAO....ur trash dude, keep shooting airballs in a videogame (is that even possible?????) u was a pusssy alll last night, and u ran away u faced someone far more talented than you...keep playing and beating up on ya brother's friends, u aint ready or skilled enough to play the elite...u a neighborhood nukka, beatin up on ya weedhead friends that think the Y button is the triangle button cuz them broke nukkas still got playstation 2's and 4xl white tee's....pull up ya Girbaud's and take a seat while an iller nukka does this.....airball nukka.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    None of you ? wanna see me on der, especially when I get the Hawks and let Jamal Crawford run point. He gotta be one of the smoothest ? on the game.