I am going to troll those FILNOBEP ? on twitter...

Options

Comments

• Brova
    Brova Members Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    BYOBent >>>> these ? .

Cosign

When I saw Shawt Bus Shawty I was like Damn them Dipset Movie ? stepped up they animation and got funnier

Then i found out it was a different team

BYOB basically Ja Ruled them ? out the game
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    BYOBent >>>> these ? .

yo i thought they were BYOB for a second thats a reason i aint say nuthin yesterday
  • ICisDEAD
    ICisDEAD Members Posts: 13
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I gotta clear this up now that I see yall doing the whole twitter thing for entertainment

We dont share twitter accounts, my twitter account is @FILNOBEP my brother (the other guy in the pic) is @BrokenEquipment. Maybe if you watched our videos, or even read my bio you would know that. He had nothing to do with this.

The jersey in the pic is the official atlanta falcons jersey that was worn on the field by jason snelling, we were at his studio and we thought it would be funny to take the pic... but everything is always ? to somebody.

If it was false that we made money on youtube, it is a definite fact that none of yall make money on this website.

Only reason Im taking my time to write this post is because yall throwing dirt on our names with this long ass thread and 95% of it is false - and because now that I know that yall wasnt intentionally hating (well some of yall).

ONE THING MUST BE CLEAR, NOBODY HAD ANY ROASTING JOKES!
    ALL THAT I READ WAS TWEETS TRYNA CLAIM WE SUCK, WE FELL OFF, WE ARE BROKE.
    LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF ROASTING

This whole thing is funny ? I all I kept reading was how mad we are. Just becus we dont have enough space to type "lol" thanks to twitters 140 character limit, that means we are mad? Its crazy ? whoever @theDakari is on twitter made a comment about us while we were roasting people on twitter so I turned and roasted him too... but of course I can see how that gets transformed into "We are mad". No... if you look at our twitter you can see that we roast all day. That explains why I roasted @thedakari so bad that he stop replying. He was the only person out yall IC gang to even have a picture so how the hell are we supposed to roast them?..... Even better why are we supposed to get mad??? Makes 0 sense to me.

To who ever @MctheRapper is........ I hope you are not in this post because you were sending me tweets in ALL CAPS beggin me to stop talking about your trashy www.mctherapper.com website lol You got salty when I mentioned how dont make any money off of your music and you started trying to reason with me. YOU ARE WEAK.

To @BigPoky1986 I dont even have anything to say to you now that I realize that you set the whole thing up for entertainment. I think it was pretty stupid that you did it because I made fat jokes about another person I roasted WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, but at the same time I aint mad at you. Plus you were following me for idk how long so obviously you're a fan boy so I cant be mad at you.

the confused person with LBJ + Kobe24 as a twitter name..... O_o..... You are the worst of them all. You continuously type non stop like you had nothing better to do, you tweeted every person I tweeted, you hid well behind your cartoon pic...... but you slipped up when you got mad that I STOP REPLYING TO YOU. then you did that lame shxt by tryna tag random people like BYOB and Raekwon tryna start beefs. That was lame so you were cool until you did that. Still aint mad I just wont follow you back on twitter.

To that dude wearing the fake chain on his twitter pic (i forgot his name but he sittin in a library like he cant afford internet at home.... i thought he was in IC but he denied it even tho I saw his "#IC" tweet) you got mad the 1st time I tweeted you joking about you live under a rock. then you got mad again when you used your excuse for not having no money is you're in college.... -_- Cant forget about you gettin mad when I said you didnt gain one follower but i lost count of the amount of followers i got just from tweetin yall.

One thing I was curious about, if this was supposed to be a roast, then why was BYOB's name mentioned 100 times? They make cartoons too, ok so what? South Park does too, so does Family Guy and Boondocks. We dont care about comparisons because it aint gonna get us more money or help us create more content.

ON ANOTHER NOTE NONE YALL ? GONNA UPLOAD A PIC OF YOUR SELF ESPECIALLY BIGPOKEY1986 ? HE ALREADY SAW WHAT I DO TO PEOPLE ON TWITTER. SO IF YALL THINK YALL WON, YALL CAN HAVE IT ? I ONLY ROAST PEOPLE WHO DONT HIDE THEIR IDENTITY.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yo i thought they were BYOB for a second thats a reason i aint say nuthin yesterday

Nah brah.
    BYOB does good animations.
    Filnobep uses microsoft paint or some ? for their videos.
  • ICisDEAD
    edited July 2011
    Options
    BYOB > FILNOBEP

APPLE JUICE > GRAPE JUICE

But he got Bricksquad in his avi. ? your self immediately.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yea yea whatever ? all that ? ? trynna get put on bruh

Real talk y'all needs to get down with this dude here

Better than everyone in Odd Future put together

I mean peep the classics this guy has

Even more dopeness here

http://www.reverbnation.com/shenco
  • BlackAX410
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ICisDEAD wrote: »
    I gotta clear this up now that I see yall doing the whole twitter thing for entertainment

We dont share twitter accounts, my twitter account is @FILNOBEP my brother (the other guy in the pic) is @BrokenEquipment. Maybe if you watched our videos, or even read my bio you would know that. He had nothing to do with this.

The jersey in the pic is the official atlanta falcons jersey that was worn on the field by jason snelling, we were at his studio and we thought it would be funny to take the pic... but everything is always ? to somebody.

If it was false that we made money on youtube, it is a definite fact that none of yall make money on this website.

Only reason Im taking my time to write this post is because yall throwing dirt on our names with this long ass thread and 95% of it is false - and because now that I know that yall wasnt intentionally hating (well some of yall).

This whole thing is funny ? I all I kept reading was how mad we are. Just becus we dont have enough space to type "lol" thanks to twitters 140 character limit, that means we are mad? Its crazy ? whoever @theDakari is on twitter made a comment about us while we were roasting people on twitter so I turned and roasted him too... but of course I can see how that gets transformed into "We are mad". No... if you look at our twitter you can see that we roast all day. That explains why I roasted @thedakari so bad that he stop replying. He was the only person out yall IC gang to even have a picture so how the hell are we supposed to roast them?..... Even better why are we supposed to get mad??? Makes 0 sense to me.

To who ever @MctheRapper is........ I hope you are not in this post because you were sending me tweets in ALL CAPS beggin me to stop talking about your trashy www.mctherapper.com website lol You got salty when I mentioned how dont make any money off of your music and you started trying to reason with me. YOU ARE WEAK.

To @BigPoky1986 I dont even have anything to say to you now that I realize that you set the whole thing up for entertainment. I think it was pretty stupid that you did it because I made fat jokes about another person I roasted WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, but at the same time I aint mad at you. Plus you were following me for idk how long so obviously you're a fan boy so I cant be mad at you.

the confused person with LBJ + Kobe24 as a twitter name..... O_o..... You are the worst of them all. You continuously type non stop like you had nothing better to do, you tweeted every person I tweeted, you hid well behind your cartoon pic...... but you slipped up when you got mad that I STOP REPLYING TO YOU. then you did that lame shxt by tryna tag random people like BYOB and Raekwon tryna start beefs. That was lame so you were cool until you did that. Still aint mad I just wont follow you back on twitter.

To that dude wearing the fake chain on his twitter pic (i forgot his name but he sittin in a library like he cant afford internet at home.... i thought he was in IC but he denied it even tho I saw his "#IC" tweet) you got mad the 1st time I tweeted you joking about you live under a rock. then you got mad again when you used your excuse for not having no money is you're in college.... -_- Cant forget about you gettin mad when I said you didnt gain one follower but i lost count of the amount of followers i got just from tweetin yall.

One thing I was curious about, if this was supposed to be a roast, then why was BYOB's name mentioned 100 times? They make cartoons too, ok so what? South Park does too, so does Family Guy and Boondocks. We dont care about comparisons because it aint gonna get us more money or help us create more content.

ON ANOTHER NOTE NONE YALL ? GONNA UPLOAD A PIC OF YOUR SELF ESPECIALLY BIGPOKEY1986 ? HE ALREADY SAW WHAT I DO TO PEOPLE ON TWITTER. SO IF YALL THINK YALL WON, YALL CAN HAVE IT ? I ONLY ROAST PEOPLE WHO DONT HIDE THEIR IDENTITY.
    lmmfao Damn bruh why u out chea typin annotated bibliographies nd ? it aint that seriouswhy-you-mad-tho.jpg
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

yall cool bruh, but the thing is yall carry yourself like your funny wit the twitter roasts. bruh u said tubby wubby bruh., the cartoons was cool, but not one roast u made was remotely funny, and the other ? paris or wat ever his name was, just made u look even worse fam, he was lookin real h-town emotional...
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

I think either your shift key broke while you were writing this essay.
    Or you really are mad.

Why you catching feelings over the internet?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    thats also part of the reason people messin wit u dude, u reply in a manner that make it look like yo feelings are hurt...

how u think this thread and the roast came about...

ya boy online cryin bout some illmatic...

? thats a compliment..
  • ShencotheMC
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well damn he went at MC's website? Lol that's ? up, but the fact that you wrote that essay down ain't what's hot. Feelings were def caught
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

Feelings DEF Caught!!!!!
  • ICisDEAD
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yall cool bruh, but the thing is yall carry yourself like your funny wit the twitter roasts. bruh u said tubby wubby bruh., the cartoons was cool, but not one roast u made was remotely funny, and the other ? paris or wat ever his name was, just made u look even worse fam, he was lookin real h-town emotional...

ok you say that but at the same time I can say that about yall. Yall dont have 30,000 followers dying laughing every time yall roast somebody. I DO. thats something yall dont understand ? you not in our shoes.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lastly, u roast rappers that dont know u and could possibly ? u up, but u wont roast people w/o a picture?
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

? you and ya cartoons , no one was trying reason with y'all , we exposed y'all as unfunny emotional lames , who can't take a joke. We made y'all look bad because twitter beef is about the wackest ? you can do . Ya brother defending you ain't help none either. and no one of was up set or typed anything in caps . you lying and when i do get in a position to ? on yall i will
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok you say that but at the same time I can say that about yall. Yall dont have 30,000 followers dickriding for followers every time yall roast somebody. I DO. thats something yall dont understand ? you not in our shoes.

right right..
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok you say that but at the same time I can say that about yall. Yall dont have 30,000 followers dying laughing every time yall roast somebody. I DO. thats something yall dont understand ? you not in our shoes.

And why you askin dudes to upload they pics tho, that ? aint hetero
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Well damn he went at MC's website? Lol that's ? up, but the fact that you wrote that essay down ain't what's hot. Feelings were def caught

you mean the site that says underconstruction meaning its not finished
  • ShencotheMC
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I like y'all videos and everything but somebody get this ? an extra water b, they looking dehydrated with all this crying right now
  • ShencotheMC
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you mean the site that says underconstruction meaning its not finished

Oh see I ain't know all that. Foul ball
  • ICisDEAD
    edited July 2011
    Options
    thats also part of the reason people messin wit u dude, u reply in a manner that make it look like yo feelings are hurt...

how u think this thread and the roast came about...

ya boy online cryin bout some illmatic...

? thats a compliment..

What you mean how this roast came about??? I was roasting people way before yall came along. But I guess Im talkin to you like Im mad right now huh? Even tho I stated whats fact? I guess fact makes me mad.

And about that illmatic shxt I went in on who ever said that ? he talked so much shxt to me and people who follow me but turned around 3 tweets later kissing my ass. All I said was ? that I aint bein nice to him....................... BUT GUESS THAT MAKES ME MAD.

None of this really bother me except for yall tryna slander our name
  • BlackAX410
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Woo ? muthafucka ? dammit FOF push!!!!!!!!!!
  • ICisDEAD
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? you and ya cartoons , no one was trying reason with y'all , we exposed y'all as unfunny emotional lames , who can't take a joke. We made y'all look bad because twitter beef is about the wackest ? you can do . Ya brother defending you ain't help none either. and no one of was up set or typed anything in caps . you lying and when i do get in a position to ? on yall i will

Some one is MAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDD!!!! lol

And my brother had nothing to do with it. Can you read or what?
    @SuckDisDick & @Filnobep are BOTH ME. I just stopped replying to yall from @FILNOBEP ? yall was tryna get some followers and didnt my plan work? ? none of yall got any followers.
  • BlackAX410
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What you mean how this roast came about??? I was roasting people way before yall came along. But I guess Im talkin to you like Im mad right now huh? Even tho I stated whats fact? I guess fact makes me mad.

And about that illmatic shxt I went in on who ever said that ? he talked so much shxt to me and people who follow me but turned around 3 tweets later kissing my ass. All I said was ? that I aint bein nice to him....................... BUT GUESS THAT MAKES ME MAD.

None of this really bother me except for yall tryna slander our name
    nah makin an account, typing essays, typing in caps nd bolding ya words makes u mad lmfao