I am going to troll those FILNOBEP ? on twitter...

Options

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Oh see I ain't know all that. Foul ball

http://http://www.mctherapper.com/

click the dots to play music
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ICisDEAD wrote: »
    What you mean how this roast came about??? I was roasting people way before yall came along. But I guess Im talkin to you like Im mad right now huh? Even tho I stated whats fact? I guess fact makes me mad.

And about that illmatic shxt I went in on who ever said that ? he talked so much shxt to me and people who follow me but turned around 3 tweets later kissing my ass. All I said was ? that I aint bein nice to him....................... BUT GUESS THAT MAKES ME MAD.

None of this really bother me except for yall tryna slander our name

yea u been roastin people, cool

but they started roastin u cuz u caught feelings in the first place..

them ? really could probably care less about your name fam..
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    does freeky zeekey call u talm bout stop slandering his name?
  • MC The Rapper
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Some one is MAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDD!!!! lol

And my brother had nothing to do with it. Can you read or what?
    @SuckDisDick & @Filnobep are BOTH ME. I just stopped replying to yall from @FILNOBEP ? yall was tryna get some followers and didnt my plan work? ? none of yall got any followers.

this wasn't about followers lame ass ?
  • ICisDEAD
    ICisDEAD Members Posts: 13
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lastly, u roast rappers that dont know u and could possibly ? u up, but u wont roast people w/o a picture?

PLEASSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! explain how the hell do you roast a person that has no picture of theirself. Even when I made a joke about the fat dude in the leopard you even came back talking about "thats not even me i found it on some website"....

Come on now. Yall still tryna beef Im pointing out that I realize yall was bored and had nothin better to do
  • ICisDEAD
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this wasn't about followers lame ass ?

Oh you did it for the glory?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    PLEASSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! explain how the hell do you roast a person that has no picture of theirself. Even when I made a joke about the fat dude in the leopard you even came back talking about "thats not even me i found it on some website"....

Come on now. Yall still tryna beef Im pointing out that I realize yall was bored and had nothin better to do

aint nobody beefin bruh..

and i was not involved in the actual roast..

Do cam'ron know yall done made a living off his name tho?
  • MC The Rapper
    edited July 2011
    Options

none of the the above
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    u roast rappers from behind a computer screen where no one can see u, but u got nothing to say when these ? do the same??
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol i'm not even a roaster. i said they fell off and they came at me guns bussin and everything. that ? was hilarious to me. they thinkin they ethered me or something. i just got tired of it. FilnoBEP twitter = not funny. Videos = fell off now it'? or miss.
    step your roast game up tho
    ? was like
    40729_o.gif
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

They did it because you caught feelings rather easily.
    Can't you read?
  • MC The Rapper
    edited July 2011
    Options
    u roast rappers from behind a computer screen where no one can see u, but u got nothing to say when these ? do the same??

exactly .....
  • ICisDEAD
    edited July 2011
    Options
    does freeky zeekey call u talm bout stop slandering his name?

No but Freeky Zeeky once said in a certain magazine article I cant recall the name of that he knows that its just jokes and he knows its not true but at the same time he laughs at it... because they are jokes. I didnt laugh at none of yalls tweets. You can't compare the two because we didnt make a forum thread topic about how emotional Freeky Zeeky is. This thread is not comedy, its hate. Nobody in this thread is like "Oh BEP is cool I like their videos. Period" everybody one sided leaning towards hate. Nobody in here stating facts.
  • ICisDEAD
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    lol i'm not even a roaster. i said they fell off and they came at me guns bussin and everything. that ? was hilarious to me. they thinkin they ethered me or something. i just got tired of it. FilnoBEP twitter = not funny. Videos = fell off now it'? or miss.
    step your roast game up tho
    ? was like
    40729_o.gif

Didnt you try to roast me like 30 minutes ago? So you stopped replying because you got tired?........ cop out
  • Dakari
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No but Freeky Zeeky once said in a certain magazine article I cant recall the name of that he knows that its just jokes and he knows its not true but at the same time he laughs at it... because they are jokes. I didnt laugh at none of yalls tweets. You can't compare the two because we didnt make a forum thread topic about how emotional Freeky Zeeky is. This thread is not comedy, its hate. Nobody in this thread is like "Oh BEP is cool I like their videos. Period" everybody one sided leaning towards hate. Nobody in here stating facts.

lol i've posted your videos on here before.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options

? ..

i be dyin laughin at yall videos..

that dont change the fact u not funny on twitter, ? u said tubby wubby!!

that dont change the fact u got emotional at some ? doin to u what u do to other rappers...

u cant get mad cuz they say u fell off, come harder ?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bruh confused...
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lmao at coming on here.... feelings caught like a mufucca
  • MC The Rapper
    edited July 2011
    Options

the fact is this how can you sit up there and make jokes about other people and when its ya turn you start crying, regardless if you found the ridicule funny how can you really get mad

and call people e thugs you did the same thing to get your "fame" . You don't even know what hate is.
  • Dakari
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Didnt you try to roast me like 30 minutes ago? So you stopped replying because you got tired?........ cop out

i copped out? im sorry i dont wanna talk about another ? looks all day bro. shame on me. i copped out
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options

u were not funny.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lmao at coming on here.... feelings caught like a mufucca

C/s

These ? need to make Dipset the Movie 12 or end their life.
    No one checkin for them anymore, and they gettin extra emotional about it.
  • Dakari
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hoes on my ? cuz i look like dwight howard...
  • ICisDEAD
    edited July 2011
    Options

I dont roast rappers I roast people on twitter. I make videos about rappers.

Aye real talk Im done, I said what I had to say, yall can read it or not. But all that going back in forth is stupid. Half of these ? in here saying shxt so I can reply to them knowing they gonna brag about "them ? who made the dipset movies said something to me"

I know how shxt works. I been dealing with haters 3 years ago when they said our ? MS Paint cartoons wont get us no where now & Im making thousands of dollars off them. Bout to be half a mill if time lets me. I know the whole point was to get me mad, thats why I tried to clear it up but Im not gonna get nobody to understand so Im not gonna waste, no more time. Yall didnt get me mad but yall sure did get my attention in time.

Pat your selves on the back for that.

Youtube.com/Filnobep <-- Troll that
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I dont roast rappers I roast people on twitter. I make videos about rappers.

Aye real talk Im done, I said what I had to say, yall can read it or not. But all that going back in forth is stupid. Half of these ? in here saying shxt so I can reply to them knowing they gonna brag about "them ? who made the dipset movies said something to me"

I know how shxt works. I been dealing with haters 3 years ago when they said our ? MS Paint cartoons wont get us no where now & Im making thousands of dollars off them. Bout to be half a mill if time lets me. I know the whole point was to get me mad, thats why I tried to clear it up but Im not gonna get nobody to understand so Im not gonna waste, no more time. Yall didnt get me mad but yall sure did get my attention in time.

Pat your selves on the back for that.

Youtube.com/Filnobep <-- Troll that

bruh u delusional.