Uncanny X-Force (Wolverine,Arch-Angel,Deadpool,Fantomex,Psylocke)

Options
KeepOnPushing
KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in Quite Comical
Not sure how many of ya'll have checked this comicbook series out but it's ? dope, it's pretty Much a Group of Characters that do things the X-Men would never do , the core characters so far are Wolverine,Arch-Angel,Deadpool,Fantomex(real dope character) and Psylocke ....

i've read all the issues so far and i believe they're about to be on either number 11 or 12 i forgot , anyways if u haven't read any of them then def. get it , art work is pretty good and the story lines are well put together and one of the better series i've read..and it's pretty grimey also ...

it's such a Dark series , it seems like they're always in some type of Underworld wherever they go....you'll recognize a lot of characters that pop up throughout , but for the most part the Comic focuses on the team and it's missions , it's not really Villians stealing the show .... it's different but in a very good way.

uncanny-x-force-faces-fear-itself-20110412110035932_640w.jpg

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah I grabbed the first one when it first dropped. Probably grab the rest at the comic-con I'm going to in october
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    ummm, no diss or nothing but i had to laugh at "it's pretty Much a Group of Characters that do things the X-Men would never do "

that's been X-Force's MO since X-Force was:
    X-Force+1.jpg

I know that, i was explaining to those that may have never kept up with things, everyone may not be a ? fan and just saying "Go out and get it" isn't really a good discription of things....

some people read certain X-men comic books but dont read the other related one's.....because there's just so many out there and some may have there reasons'

i was just giving a insight on things and a small preview , there's casual fans , ? fans ....they may not relate to any of that in the past.....
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited July 2011
    Options
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    Yeah I grabbed the first one when it first dropped. Probably grab the rest at the comic-con I'm going to in october

yea while i have read them all i only own about 5 of them......had the read the rest of the series online ....even went to Dungeons and Dragons Comic store and they didnt have the rest

cuz i wanted to collect em' up...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i w anna break into the industry
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Imma start checking for it Deadpool been my fav comic book character since the 90s Im glad hes getting more exposure these days
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm currently reading every x-men related comic in order according to this MASS timeline I found. Lol so I'll be there in about a year :tu
  • ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Just read the Apocalpse Solution. Definetly a good read. The team is pretty solid, just wish Domino was still riding with them.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yea while i have read them all i only own about 5 of them......had the read the rest of the series online ....even went to Dungeons and Dragons Comic store and they didnt have the rest

cuz i wanted to collect em' up...

That's the beauty of ebay and amazon, my ? . I just copped the entire "War World Hulk" series from eBay for a pretty decent price. I also grabbed through X-Men's "Messiah Complex" arc from there a while back, too.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That's the beauty of ebay and amazon, my ? . I just copped the entire "War World Hulk" series from eBay for a pretty decent price. I also grabbed through X-Men's "Messiah Complex" arc from there a while back, too.

Yea i'll eventually get the rest of the issues i need, cuz reading it online feels so cheesy and makes me not feel like a true fan of the series, ya know?
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? is dope cant wait for 12 just read the 1st 11
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? is dope cant wait for 12 just read the 1st 11

Yea ? is dope as hell to me, Fantomex is a trill ass character , i dont think he could carry a series by himself tho' i think he is what he is , one of those characters that are great when others are around him, i think thats when he shines best , some characters are just like that.

but he's been my favorite in the series so far...
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    why is psylocke alive when did she return from a dirt nap, maybe i missed something...
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited July 2011
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »
    why is psylocke alive when did she return from a dirt nap, maybe i missed something...

She actually resurrected a year later after her death ..
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Just finished issue 12 , dropped today, it was hmmm i dunno decent i guess...i think it's setting up for more of a exlosive issue for #13 , some decent moments in this issue but not really a lot seemed to go on.
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Just finished issue 12 , dropped today, it was hmmm i dunno decent i guess...i think it's setting up for more of a exlosive issue for #13 , some decent moments in this issue but not really a lot seemed to go on.

where can I read 12 online?
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

You just read them online or do you download the scans?
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You just read them online or do you download the scans?

lol I read the 1st 11 on youtube lol, Im just trying to read it, dont matter how I get it
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited July 2011
    Options

Oh i dunno, whenever that dude upload them i guess, i Bought #12 today and the rest of the series from the comic store and also Copped X-Men Schism issue two (good series so far also)
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol I read the 1st 11 on youtube lol, Im just trying to read it, dont matter how I get it

You can download scans online but unless you bought the physical copy of the book, it's not uploaded yet.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Just finished reading a lot of the "X-23" Comics and those ? are GOOD, wow ......i thought it be cheesy as ?

i was like "a 16 year old girl who is a clone of Wolverine?? no thanks AT ALL" .....i didnt think she could carry a series , but im def. wrong, this ? is really really good

if i had to Compare "X-23" and the current "Uncanny X-Force" i would say X-23 is slightly edging it out , and i Love the Uncanny X-Force ..

great storyline so far in X-23, ? is crazy as hell ...im glad i gave this a chance and went back and read the issues.

everyone in the book so far is shook of this ? Lol..

Really Good artwork (the cover artwork is always pretty poor on this series but the actual inside the artwork is really good) ..

if your interested in reading this i can hook-up the uploads , but def. dope and a lot of action and a lot of moments that make u go "oh ? !"
  • hh1234
    hh1234 Members Posts: 147
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i just did the same thing lol and i haven't read comics in a long while but yo i like seeing wolverine n x-23 and deadpool being used like they was supposed to be used... unstoppable killers. And i'm impressed with fantomex.
  • hh1234
    hh1234 Members Posts: 147
    edited July 2011
    Options