Uncanny X-Force (Wolverine,Arch-Angel,Deadpool,Fantomex,Psylocke)

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? . thats forever. ? it. that new incredible hulk is nice, so it'll hold me till then.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    SMH at that Deadpool ? tho, i was like nah he better not be gone 4real ....

and Arch-Angel out here not given a ? and just slice'n up someone mother and ? smh Lol..
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    SMH at that Deadpool ? tho, i was like nah he better not be gone 4real ....

and Arch-Angel out here not given a ? and just slice'n up someone mother and ? smh Lol..

I think they gonna turn Genocide against Archangel when he find out about that. I heard someone say Wolverine is leading Iceman towards Genocide so he can take him out for them
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Deadpool supposed to be taken off the team from what I heard in a marvel board. I doubt it will be this way tho' also since wolverine is trying to be the next prof x is xforce going to be done pretty soon?

the cover for 18 or 19 has AOA NightCrawler on it with the team so I think hes joining

I dont think Deadpool is dead though his healing factor can recover from that

I hope they dont get rid of Deadpool
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited October 2011
    Options
    the cover for 18 or 19 has AOA NightCrawler on it with the team so I think hes joining

I dont think Deadpool is dead though his healing factor can recover from that

I hope they dont get rid of Deadpool

i dont even see the point of getting rid of Deadpool or even why , him and fantomex are really the reason i started ? with it...

and yea i heard about NightCrawler a minute ago..so ehhhh
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol cs Deadpool being the reason I started checking for this
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    #17 is out today, anybody got it yet?
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited November 2011
    Options
    #17 is out today, anybody got it yet?

Got it this Morning, Everyone get'n Chopped up now ...

That they was gonna Handle ArchAngel to ...smh

and that part with Fantomex had me like hell nah i know they not bout to ? off this dude, end up he used his powers in the right situation cuz he caught ol girl slippin and relaxing
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Got it this Morning, Everyone get'n Chopped up now ...

That they was gonna Handle ArchAngel to ...smh

and that part with Fantomex had me like hell nah i know they not bout to ? off this dude, end up he used his powers in the right situation cuz he caught ol girl slippin and relaxing

Damn Archangel is a powerhouse, I thought Phoenix was gonna ? on him dude countered her powers with his Celestial suit
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Damn Archangel is a powerhouse, I thought Phoenix was gonna ? on him dude countered her powers with his Celestial suit

Lol like it was nothin ' .....guess will see where this goes, kinda hope they dont drag this story out Too long tho , i like how Angel has flipped but it's time they either have him come back normal or get murked, seems like it kind of ends the same way "They almost got him" type endings...
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol like it was nothin ' .....guess will see where this goes, kinda hope they dont drag this story out Too long tho , i like how Angel has flipped but it's time they either have him come back normal or get murked, seems like it kind of ends the same way "They almost got him" type endings...

I dont know how they gonna stop him if Phoenix cant even hurt him
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol Angel caught like 4 bodies at the end

I think Fantomex and Phoenix broke the spell Psylocke was under though
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Deadpool will return with that clutch gene. that ? will make all this worth it for me.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    #18 sneak peek, release Dec 7th

[IMG]http://x.annihil.us/u/? /marvel/i/mg/1/03/4e7a051042685/detail.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://x.annihil.us/u/? /marvel/i/mg/5/60/4ebd3edc95dcb/detail.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.annihil.us/u/? /marvel/i/mg/9/30/4ebae5733d380/detail.jpg[/IMG]
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    1321047427.jpg

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Arch is going postal like not giving a ? .On some real ? though I hope deadpool aint dead they cant take him out.By the way ya ? need to get on walking dead and deadpool & cable comics.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Arch is going postal like not giving a ? .On some real ? though I hope deadpool aint dead they cant take him out.By the way ya ? need to get on walking dead and deadpool & cable comics.

lol Deadpool is immortal even without the healing factor, Thanos cursed him with immortality because Death(shes a female) fell in love with DP and she couldnt be with him until hes dead.

Thanos got jealous and made him immortal so he could never be with her

Next issue wraps up the saga so I guess Angel is going down next issue
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    damn i havent been into comics for years but this ? sounds dope
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited November 2011
    Options
    damn i havent been into comics for years but this ? sounds dope

dont read it....you´ll get addicted.

If you read the walking dead you aint coming back.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited November 2011
    Options
    dont read it....you´ll get addicted.

If you read the walking dead you aint coming back.

lmaoooooooo damn
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cain_marko wrote: »
    yeah fam that ? is epic lot a blood and fighting not happy days ? with other xmen books. All the character's are killers and wolverine is the leader so you know ? gets real. It's only 18 books in so wouldn't be to hard to catch up on it.

good looks im about to head to the nearest comic book store and check for this
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lmaoooooooo damn

yo b go to pirates bay and hit up ``the walking dead``....

Now read from 1-5 and i bet you will keep on readind to the 91# comic.quick read and its better than sex word up.? are complaining they taking too long to make a new one and it drops every 30 days.that ? is crazy b.and the uncanny ? is willed.but walking dead is probably the best ? i have ever been on i thank the ? on this site for putting me on.i would never read comics if it wasnt for walking dead.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yo b go to pirates bay and hit up ``the walking dead``....

Now read from 1-5 and i bet you will keep on readind to the 91# comic.quick read and its better than sex word up.? are complaining they taking too long to make a new one and it drops every 30 days.that ? is crazy b.and the uncanny ? is willed.but walking dead is probably the best ? i have ever been on i thank the ? on this site for putting me on.i would never read comics if it wasnt for walking dead.

i appreciate that my g ill look ito it