post an outifit

Options

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    While ? is aimlessly droppin bout $100 a pair for True Religions or some ? I'm smooth spending $40-$50 on some fresh ass Levi's ? what you heard
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lots of Fitteds and Nikes out chea. To each his own...

Me personally i been wearin Nikes since i was 10...so im on my 'where the ? u get those' ? when it comes to the shoe game...turns heads w/ the right jeans...gimme a snug,yes snug, graphic tee n im good...

311259517_tp.jpg
    221290438.jpg
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    While ? is aimlessly droppin bout $100 a pair for True Religions or some ? I'm smooth spending $40-$50 on some fresh ass Levi's ? what you heard

Where the ? you get True Religions for a 100? Thats how much a pair of Levis normally set me back
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    ? i aint gonna front some of them levis look nice but i cant get over the fact that they are mostly worn by extra basic ? . i dont want to be thrown into the same ? as them that's why i pay them 60-70 extra bucks.

that's also why i dont shop at h&m. the only way to keep cheap ? away is by goin for more expensive ? , no matter what apparel, housing or girls. i feel disrepected when i see basic ? rockin the same stuff as me or messin with the same girls. after that i dont want that ? no more.

You don't seem like someone that has a lot of male friends....
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited August 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Where the ? you get True Religions for a 100? Thats how much a pair of Levis normally set me back

I was just using some kind of example cause I dont spend hella bread on Levi's
    My 514s cost $38-$50 and they are just fine
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »

That's a comment by someone who isn't buying true's ? those prices ain't adding up
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Clearly I said I dont buy True Religions. You can go on the website and see them jeans shoot for the stars in their prince range.
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Clearly I said I dont buy True Religions.

I had all ready wrote the comment when I read your comment
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Me personally i been wearin Nikes since i was 10...so im on my 'where the ? u get those' ? when it comes to the shoe game...turns heads w/ the right jeans...gimme a snug,yes snug, graphic tee n im good...

311259517_tp.jpg
    221290438.jpg
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »

Lololololololololol
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Damn homie ? on your fresh hard!!!
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

311259517_tp.jpg
    221290438.jpg

Fam...........
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Am I the only one that's not a fan of over matching? It's mad simple to me. It's like anyone can throw on a blue tee, blue fitted, and any pair of J's in carolina blue and we think they're a fashionista.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Am I the only one that's not a fan of over matching? It's mad simple to me. It's like anyone can throw on a blue tee, blue fitted, and any pair of J's in carolina blue and we think they're a fashionista.

The secret is u gotta COOOOORDINATE!

• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lots of fitteds and nikes out chea. To each his own...

Me personally i been wearin nikes since i was 10...so im on my 'where the ? u get those' ? when it comes to the shoe game...turns heads w/ the right jeans...gimme a snug,yes snug, graphic tee n im good...

311259517_tp.jpg
    221290438.jpg

hahahaha

and then they ed hardy at that!

That ? is super playyyyyyyyyyed out..

I swear folks wanna come in here and think they doing something
  • S2J
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »

Lmao...

like i said, to each his own...im glad another ngga not feelin that ? , that means no one else will wear it

Unlike some J's/Foams/Nike Boots, or whatever nggas STILL wearin...
  • S2J
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hahahaha

and then they ed hardy at that!

That ? is super playyyyyyyyyyed out..

I swear folks wanna come in here and think they doing something

Lol and nggas wearin foams/retro J's w/ a matchin fitted aint? Lol We off that b...that was 2000 n ? ...i've done that sir.

Its all a matter of opionion tho...yall clowin tho LOL
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Whats wrong with Retro J's? You can't justify your Ed Hardys by claiming Retro J's are 2000/
  • S2J
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Whats wrong with Retro J's? You can't justify your Ed Hardys by claiming Retro J's are 2000/

Dont mind me, thats just my age bias...im 29...so when i was in college, thats when they first started retroin shyts...

Annnnd 10 years later they still retro'n shyts...so now ive already had the originals (from the 90's) AND the first retros (2000s)...so u can see why im baffled nggas still rockin Jordans lol

If i rock nikes these days it just for kicks n giggles, ? some ? nggas aint checkin for...beleive me, im a sneaker head at heart

3228534010_8029c43c64.jpg

[i aint at home to post mine]

you just wnt catch me w/ some shyts that a thousands nggas got inthe stores...
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lmao...

like i said, to each his own...im glad another ngga not feelin that ? , that means no one else will wear it

Unlike some J's/Foams/Nike Boots, or whatever nggas STILL wearin...

thats cause j's & foams are timeless....ed hardy isnt being worn because its wack not because "? aint on it" and imma tell you how transparent you are i see that you another young ice alias
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dont mind me, thats just my age bias...im 29...so when i was in college, thats when they first started retroin shyts...

Annnnd 10 years later they still retro'n shyts...so now ive already had the originals (from the 90's) AND the first retros (2000s)...so u can see why im baffled nggas still rockin Jordans lol

If i rock nikes these days it just for kicks n giggles, ? some ? nggas aint checkin for...beleive me, im a sneaker head at heart

3228534010_8029c43c64.jpg

[i aint at home to post mine]

you just wnt catch me w/ some shyts that a thousands nggas got inthe stores..

You mean like the Ed hardys?

and I got those same Nike Hurache's in a black, red & orange colorway breh
    You not doing anything exclusive
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? said "for giggles"
  • S2J
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You mean like the Ed hardys?

and I got those same Nike Hurache's in a black, red & orange colorway breh
    You not doing anything exclusive

Not tryin to be...again, im 29 sir...i dont wear Nikes with 'outfits' lmao i wear them shyts to the gym...them throwaways, but, yes, they are a rare colorway

And i aint talkin bout them tacky ass Hardys they got at Finish Line...the ones i wear aint in stores, but i dont wear em for the name, so i could care less if the brand is 'in'... i buy em cuz i like their shoes, so i continue to dity bop around town in em *shrug*

Same thing with Chucks...Cali nggas been gettin roasted for YEARS...DECADES, for still wearin chucks...they aint give a ?

Now, ? has come bac around, and everybody wearin Chucks!?!?! same thing w/ DC nggas and Nike Boots

Point being, real nggas dont give a ? whats 'in style'...if u rock it right ? will stand out, get copied, etc...
  • S2J
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thats cause j's & foams are timeless....ed hardy isnt being worn because its wack not because "? aint on it" and imma tell you how transparent you are i see that you another young ice alias

Cmon bruva dont try to school me on some J's LOL

J's are J's...they not goin nowhere...If you a yung nggga this post aint even for you, do you

But if you of a certain age to have HAD Jordans...both OG's AND when they retro'd already....WHY would i continue to dress like i did when i was 15...and 20...and 23...etc???

? a 'timeless'...J's for me r like baseball cards at this point...collectibles.

No, we not wearin J's w/ 'outifts' in 2011...been there, done that... I'll take my ugly ass Hardys n rock out lmaooo
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cmon bruva dont try to school me on some J's LOL

J's are J's...they not goin nowhere...If you a yung nggga this post aint even for you, do you

But if you of a certain age to have HAD Jordans...both OG's AND when they retro'd already....WHY would i continue to dress like i did when i was 15...and 20...and 23...etc???

? a 'timeless'...J's for me r like baseball cards at this point...collectibles.

No, we not wearin J's w/ 'outifts' in 2011...been there, done that... I'll take my ugly ass Hardys n rock out lmaooo

i feel sorry for your mother