post an outifit

Options

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Not tryin to be...again, im 29 sir...i dont wear Nikes with 'outfits' lmao i wear them shyts to the gym...them throwaways, but, yes, they are a rare colorway

And i aint talkin bout them tacky ass Hardys they got at Finish Line...the ones i wear aint in stores, but i dont wear em for the name, so i could care less if the brand is 'in'... i buy em cuz i like their shoes, so i continue to dity bop around town in em *shrug*

Same thing with Chucks...Cali nggas been gettin roasted for YEARS...DECADES, for still wearin chucks...they aint give a ?

Now, ? has come bac around, and everybody wearin Chucks!?!?! same thing w/ DC nggas and Nike Boots

Point being, real nggas dont give a ? whats 'in style'...if u rock it right ? will stand out, get copied, etc...

If you dont give a ? whats in style why do you even care about the status of Chucks? As far as I'm concerned when did Chucks ever go out of style?
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    more pix, less chatter!
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm rockin' blue 501's, some gray Jordan Flight School's, a simple Boston Red Sox snapback with the B in the front and a red snap, and this shirt:

20z484k.jpg

I'm just wearing what I would wear on a Tuesday, this ? ain't meant to impress nobody, just me doin me.
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Not tryin to be...again, im 29 sir...i dont wear Nikes with 'outfits' lmao i wear them shyts to the gym...them throwaways, but, yes, they are a rare colorway

And i aint talkin bout them tacky ass Hardys they got at Finish Line...the ones i wear aint in stores, but i dont wear em for the name, so i could care less if the brand is 'in'... i buy em cuz i like their shoes, so i continue to dity bop around town in em *shrug*

Same thing with Chucks...Cali nggas been gettin roasted for YEARS...DECADES, for still wearin chucks...they aint give a ?

Now, ? has come bac around, and everybody wearin Chucks!?!?! same thing w/ DC nggas and Nike Boots

Point being, real nggas dont give a ? whats 'in style'...if u rock it right ? will stand out, get copied, etc...

cosign Jordans were cool in 9th grade but im bout to be 26
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cosign Jordans were cool in 9th grade but im bout to be 26

Lol @ being "too mature" for a pair of sneakers. ? gonna be too cool for the internetz in a couple of years.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i feel sorry for your mother

Ahhh now i remember that name...didnt you post a vid of your kicks?

You a white boy aint you? DEAD

You still wearin XXXL tees w/ eagles and skulls on it, aint you? Lmao...do you playa
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ahhh now i remember that name...didnt you post a vid of your kicks?

You a white boy aint you? DEAD

You still wearin XXXL tees w/ eagles and skulls on it, aint you? Lmao...do you playa

lol no and no...but nice try though....
  • runningwolf1980
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • runningwolf1980
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    All of you alleged sneaker heads / fashion experts come in here wearing the same ? I see every other clown wearing at the mall.

Polo, True Religion, Jordans, Nike, Camo shorts, Matching hats, etc etc

u guys dress like all the other bums i see and wear the exact same brands as them

and then you rip on anyone not following a trend
    or not following the one you're following

yous a hoe son

whatever troll...youve never seen anyone with my t's
  • runningwolf1980
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Shut up ping pong

lol funny..............
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol @ ping pong.
    that ? was so random
  • S2J
    edited August 2011
    Options

DEAD

Was this suposed to disprove my theory??? This proves it!

On everything i promise i dressed like that my freshman year in college, 2000...

On everything i have pics of me at Kings Dominion Black College Day in 2003 with that type of outfit

DEAD

Again, i aint clowinin, do you...buttttt we off that bruh...Them Cool Grays first dropped in 2001/2002 broham, You're proving my point
  • runningwolf1980
    edited August 2011
    Options
    DEAD

Was this suposed to disprove my theory??? This proves it!

On everything i promise i dressed like that my freshman year in college, 2000...

On everything i have pics of me at Kings Dominion Black College Day in 2003 with that type of outfit

DEAD

Again, i aint clowinin, do you...buttttt we off that bruh...Them Cool Grays first dropped in 2001/2002 broham, You're proving my point

again j's are timeless...you my friend are a ? ? ...if you where rocking the most current streetwear in 2000 but dont now im sorry you forgot what style was...or that you feel "trends" are "hot" and to further drive what "timeless" means is j's where hot then there hot now and they will be hot tomorrow.....
  • S2J
    edited August 2011
    Options
    again j's are timeless...you my friend are a ? ? ...if you where rocking the most current streetwear in 2000 but dont now im sorry you forgot what style was...or that you feel "trends" are "hot" and to further drive what "timeless" means is j's where hot then there hot now and they will be hot tomorrow.....

You still got a Gino Green Global shirt, dont u?

Just curious, dont you get bored with it?

I mean unless you've just now been able to cop J's, which is understandable, doesnt the whole 'ok i need a grey, black, and red fitted to match this' get boring?

And just so you can hop off that high horse, i been there bruh. Ive played the whole 'got em before every body else' game...Once they started bootleggin them shyts that was the death of it right there.

"Harlems, Jordans, the hood can't afford em
    So they bootleg them now everybody sport them"
    -Kiss
  • runningwolf1980
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You still got a Gino Green Global shirt, dont u?

Just curious, dont you get bored with it?

I mean unless you've just now been able to cop J's, which is understandable, doesnt the whole 'ok i need a grey, black, and red fitted to match this' get boring?

And just so you can hop off that high horse, i been there bruh. Ive played the whole 'got em before every body else' game...Once they started bootleggin them shyts that was the death of it right there.

"Harlems, Jordans, the hood can't afford em
    So they bootleg them now everybody sport them"
    -Kiss

what the ? are you talkin bout troll? imma rock j's till i die...aint you the ? that came up in here talkin bout "ed hardy shoes are hot".....i search hard to make sure im hte only cat in my area with my t's and fitteds....as far as the kicks go i like all sig sneakers but never will i rock ed hardy sneakers...i bought 1 pair and there d.s. you want them?
  • S2J
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what the ? are you talkin bout troll? imma rock j's till i die...aint you the ? that came up in here talkin bout "ed hardy shoes are hot"..... i search hard to make sure im hte only cat in my area with my t's and fitteds....as far as the kicks go i like all sig sneakers but never will i rock ed hardy sneakers...i bought 1 pair and there d.s. you want them?

*weak* whats sad is dont even think u find the humor in these statements

1980? Bruh, how you still....ahh forget it...dont reply to me man lol
  • runningwolf1980
    edited August 2011
    Options
    *weak* whats sad is dont even think u find the humor in these statements

1980? Bruh, how you still....ahh forget it...dont reply to me man lol

bro you lame...you got called out for rocking ed hardy now you wanna act like i aint fresh....jersey shore is back on so you can relax
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Lol @ being "too mature" for a pair of sneakers. ? gonna be too cool for the internetz in a couple of years.
    I guess you would have no problem rocking la gear
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I guess you would have no problem rocking la gear

I wouldnt rock those cuz I think they're ugly, not cuz I feel like I'm too grown to wear them
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I know mad people that don't ? with the internet

Well they're losing outchea. Even if you don't spend all day on a hip hop discussion board, there's lot of news and cool ? to learn on the internetz
  • runningwolf1980
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2011
    Options

Fresh fits, but you seem to wear the same type of ? . You don't ? with Polos or button ups?
  • runningwolf1980
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Fresh fits, but you seem to wear the same type of ? . You don't ? with Polos or button ups?

yeah i got a closet full of polo...but im a sneakerhead and those t's just go better with sneakers imo
  • runningwolf1980
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I guess I'll bless the IC

ajsboz.jpg