CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Express Shorts
    Dope Couture Shirt
    AF1S

j6t08g.jpg

I ? with that shirt...
    question.. does it make me ? to like this ensemble?? hahahaha nah.. im jus ? w/ u. lol

So where's the others?? I know yo fancy ass got a top 10! lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    hahaha for the longest i thought they were Louis Vuitton.. i aint know wtf my girl was talkin about..
    Then my cousin broke it down for me. bwahahaha

Them shoes along with a few others dont make no damn sense.. not the way they be lookin..

@Pico.. if i was u id go with some ysl's.. they look better and'll save u a couple hunnid.. and u can find somethin cool at bebe.. or bcbg to go with the shoes..

Louboutins is more of a status thing..

You know what imma take your advice and browse thru YSL's selection ;)
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You know what imma take your advice and browse thru YSL's selection ;)

Dont go online... they dont show u all the ? they be havin..
    Walk in.. u in cali.. dont know if beverly center has.a.store but i know for sure there's one on rodeo...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dont go online... they dont show u all the ? they be havin..
    Walk in.. u in cali.. dont know if beverly center has.a.store but i know for sure there's one on rodeo...

yea Neiman Marcus carries both lines, imma make that visit if its not raining this weekend :)

Beverly Center wack........
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    and go closer to the time ur ready to buy less u feel lioe bein dissappointed..
    they be doin dumb ? like sendin 1 shoe oer size to each store.. Louboutin does the same ? ..

on one hand thats cool cause high chance ? wont be rockin yo ? .. buuuuut if u dont jump right on it u lost..
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ducks dont wear clothes :(
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Express Shorts
    Dope Couture Shirt
    AF1S

j6t08g.jpg

nice fit...but you those ones look bootleg
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options

Damn.. u'a cold piece for bustin him out like that. hahahaha

but on some real ? how u go shoot and not make ur ? a target at the least..
    And i know ur story.. u dont know how to post.. but i call ? .. if u know how to attach files and send them off via email then my ? u either know how to post pics or at the least easily learn how to..

Im jus sayin.. and i dont even like the ? u shootin at. lol

and on that note how can u tell which is which.. ? be tryin to slang me them ? at the swampmeet when im in LA.. only thing that stops me cause i aint tryin to get clowned.. cause to me all them ? look the same..
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    capitalb wrote: »
    damn.. U'a cold piece for bustin him out like that. Hahahaha

but on some real ? how u go shoot and not make ur ? a target at the least..
    And i know ur story.. U dont know how to post.. But i call ? .. If u know how to attach files and send them off via email then my ? u either know how to post pics or at the least easily learn how to..

Im jus sayin.. And i dont even like the ? u shootin at. Lol

and on that note how can u tell which is which.. ? be tryin to slang me them ? at the swampmeet when im in la.. Only thing that stops me cause i aint tryin to get clowned.. Cause to me all them ? look the same..

some forces are hard to tell.... But most are easy to tell...

The ones day miltown posted look worn, so the toe tends to curl a lil when worn alot
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so basically they like LV purses.. u may not be able to tell at first but after some wear and tear its evident??

well ? a ? 's better off buyin the knockoffs.. cause i dont care what nobody say.. white forces are only good for a month or two max..

Why pay 90 when u can pay 40-50??
  • DRO
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We doing whateva fits or what????

Tommy hilfigure sweater
    ralph lauren driving loafers
    red and white pinstripped shirt 2 rock under the sweater

DSC02393.jpg
  • DRO
    edited April 2011
    Options
    capitalb wrote: »
    so basically they like lv purses.. U may not be able to tell at first but after some wear and tear its evident??

Well ? a ? 's better off buyin the knockoffs.. Cause i dont care what nobody say.. White forces are only good for a month or two max..

ohhh.. I aint gone lie.. I dontebought a pair of class a fake white forces in my life time... 2 pair for 80 vs payin 90 for 1 pair... Them shyts was lookin perfect
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ohhh.. I aint gone lie.. I dontebought a pair of class a fake white forces in my life time... 2 pair for 80 vs payin 90 for 1 pair... Them shyts was lookin perfect

Bwahahahaha my thoughts exactly!!!
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

NEVER that...especially not for some cheap ass Dookies (AF1s)
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And oh yeh dro i ? with them loafers

and its yo top 5 fits u like to wear..
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    jus puttin somethin out there to add to the forum..
    if u ? is like me u buy ? all the time.. hats.. shoes.. jeans.. shirts.. etc.. and even though u got ur closet full its probably only certain fits u rock with on a regular..

well post them ? .. top 5 fits my ? .. ? (and i mean that in the most sincerest way) can post too!
    and so we know what we're lookin at.. give a brief description..

gone..

97pw28.jpg

what we lookin at here is red polo on top of a pair of true religion jeans bein held up by a Louis Vuitton belt sittin on top of some shoes by the same maker.. hat courtesy of NewEra <--- fresh

next up is a teal shirt with the words enscribed "love all ? " by lrg.. tan Polo cargo shorts/brown LV belt finished off with with different tones of tan and brown Y3s with the teal guts, shoe string tips and bottoms.. im jus sayin..

30kf774.jpg

ill post the others if the thread catches on.. no sense in puttin in all this effort if ? aint go participate..

nice fits too bad this message board doesn't have w wdywt segment like solecollectors.com.....
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so basically they like LV purses.. u may not be able to tell at first but after some wear and tear its evident??

well ? a ? 's better off buyin the knockoffs.. cause i dont care what nobody say.. white forces are only good for a month or two max..

its hard to explain how i "know" i just do.....and i bought bootlegs back when i didnt know any better now i just cant do it...i feel like people be "looking" at me nah mean....on this pair the sole looks "off" like sizing and coloring..but it could be from the angle or from lighting....idk...but anyway yeah im not going threw all the steps to post pics but i upload "kicks and fits" to youtube so ill post some vids...but i dont have a "top 5" im real with the "mr.neva wear tha same thang" that ? aint just something cool to say its real talk....
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

I been stop ? wit White Forces them joints only fresh after like 3-4 wears
  • bmoreeast
    edited April 2011
    Options
    its hard to explain how i "know" i just do.....and i bought bootlegs back when i didnt know any better now i just cant do it...i feel like people be "looking" at me nah mean....on this pair the sole looks "off" like sizing and coloring..but it could be from the angle or from lighting....idk...but anyway yeah im not going threw all the steps to post pics but i upload "kicks and fits" to youtube so ill post some vids...but i dont have a "top 5" im real with the "mr.neva wear tha same thang" that ? aint just something cool to say its real talk....

? that my ? be costing too much to not wear it again. Only thing i dont spend alot of money on is tennis cuz the type of tennis i like are usually between $60-$100. I like ? like Tigers, Adidas, New Balance, and Converses. My girl be spending a grip on my kicks tho cuz she's into shoes like Prada's and D&G's.
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    nice fits too bad this message board doesn't have w wdywt segment like solecollectors.com.....
    good lookin my dude.. but ummmm whats the bolded??

yeh i feel u about rockin knockoffs to a point.. well i guess for me it depends.. like if u in the hood its like who cares?? er'body ? 's probably knock off or they broke theyself to gettit.. and i mean if i was to go back to the hood right now half the ? i own they wouldnt recognize so that would make my point of poppin tags moot.. now if u around other sneaker heads then i can see the point of not wantin to wear some knockoffs.. cause ? WILL clown. hahaha thats like me rockin fake Gucci or Louis.. ? and ? go clown where im at.. but if i was to say, walk in a grocery store in watts and try and clown im the one lookin stupid.. im the one of of place.. not them.. in fact.. why am i even in this place!?!?! hahaha

and its kind of a toss for me when i think about real vs. authentic nikes.. them ? cost 10 bux to make.. IF THAT.. u payin for the name not quality.. it would be different if it was hand crafted, treated leathers and some mo' ? .. but it aint.. so in reality the dude who paid half to wear shoes to the naked eye are the same is winnin..

but thats jus my opinion..
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    I been stop ? wit White Forces them joints only fresh after like 3-4 wears

hhahahaha exactly.. real or fake u gotta walk on eggshells to keep them ? clean.. it really aint worth it.. not for no ice whites..
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? that my ? be costing too much to not wear it again. Only thing i dont spend alot of money on is tennis cuz the type of tennis i like are usually between $60-$100. I like ? like Tigers, Adidas, New Balance, and Converses. My girl be spending a grip on my kicks tho cuz she's into shoes like Prada's and D&G's.

i feel u on that ? .. my ? cost too much to not rock more then once.. now i mean i wont go out OUT in the same ? .. but some stroll thru the mall ? .. go to the movie ? .. grocery store ? .. u best believe ill be wearin that fit sometime in the future.. now i have alot of ? to wear to where it wont be worn in the same week or two.. hell i can go a month if i really wanted to.. but its gettin worn again. hahahahaha

thats part of the reason i stopped rockin nikes and hittin up the footlockers and other shoe stores.. i bought all the ? i liked.. i was buyin 2-3 pair of shoes weekly.. sometimes more.. my girl made a comment or should i say observation and from then on i only rocked high end ? .. so here i am..
  • bmoreeast
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i feel u on that ? .. my ? cost too much to not rock more then once.. now i mean i wont go out OUT in the same ? .. but some stroll thru the mall ? .. go to the movie ? .. grocery store ? .. u best believe ill be wearin that fit sometime in the future.. now i have alot of ? to wear to where it wont be worn in the same week or two.. hell i can go a month if i really wanted to.. but its gettin worn again. hahahahaha

thats part of the reason i stopped rockin nikes and hittin up the footlockers and other shoe stores.. i bought all the ? i liked.. i was buyin 2-3 pair of shoes weekly.. sometimes more.. my girl made a comment or should i say observation and from then on i only rocked high end ? .. so here i am..

Yeah far as the jeans i been doing the Premium ? for a couple yrs now as far as shoes for some reason thats never been my thing. I brought a pair of Guccis a couple yrs ago but i neva could get into spending $400-$500 for kicks that i dont really feel just to say i gottem. My girl into that ? heavy so she be copying them High end sneakers for me. She wanted to get me the Louboutins for dudes but thats a lil too far for me them ? look like some ? ? , lls. Its funny cuz i'll spend a grip on my girl shoes but i cant get into doing it for myself.
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    good lookin my dude.. but ummmm whats the bolded??

yeh i feel u about rockin knockoffs to a point.. well i guess for me it depends.. like if u in the hood its like who cares?? er'body ? 's probably knock off or they broke theyself to gettit.. and i mean if i was to go back to the hood right now half the ? i own they wouldnt recognize so that would make my point of poppin tags moot.. now if u around other sneaker heads then i can see the point of not wantin to wear some knockoffs.. cause ? WILL clown. hahaha thats like me rockin fake Gucci or Louis.. ? and ? go clown where im at.. but if i was to say, walk in a grocery store in watts and try and clown im the one lookin stupid.. im the one of of place.. not them.. in fact.. why am i even in this place!?!?! hahaha

and its kind of a toss for me when i think about real vs. authentic nikes.. them ? cost 10 bux to make.. IF THAT.. u payin for the name not quality.. it would be different if it was hand crafted, treated leathers and some mo' ? .. but it aint.. so in reality the dude who paid half to wear shoes to the naked eye are the same is winnin..

but thats jus my opinion..

hhahahaha exactly.. real or fake u gotta walk on eggshells to keep them ? clean.. it really aint worth it.. not for no ice whites..

this is ? ...i got ? on some fake yeezy's and some fake v2 lebrons...compaired to the reals one them ? or fuuuuccccckkkkkeeeeddddd up...
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options

i did this for awhill but i just dont like the "look" i really like jordan,lebrons,penny's and such....but i will rock louie a lil bit....but i ? love sneakers.....my wife said something once too.....after i told her to shut the ? up she didnt say ? else on the matter....
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this is ? ...i got ? on some fake yeezy's and some fake v2 lebrons...compaired to the reals one them ? or fuuuuccccckkkkkeeeeddddd up...

hahahaha well there are always exceptions to the rule. lol
    Yeah far as the jeans i been doing the Premium ? for a couple yrs now as far as shoes for some reason thats never been my thing. I brought a pair of Guccis a couple yrs ago but i neva could get into spending $400-$500 for kicks that i dont really feel just to say i gottem. My girl into that ? heavy so she be copying them High end sneakers for me. She wanted to get me the Louboutins for dudes but thats a lil too far for me them ? look like some ? ? , lls. Its funny cuz i'll spend a grip on my girl shoes but i cant get into doing it for myself.

yeh.. i go in and out.. when i worked a square gig at macy's yearssssssss ago i kind of got into fashion somewhat.. cause u know in the hood all ? wear is jeans and t-shirts with some Js or Forces and thats whats in.. but after i quit that ? and went back to the streets it was back to what i knew.. then i started gettin money.. now im back out the hood and the company i keep be on some fly ? .. i still could careless.. cause i was clean with my ? .. BUT like ur girl.. my girl wanted me in the fly ? .. she straight up told me i made too much money to still be wearin nikes.. even though she had all the high-end ? like her homegirls.. i guess i was kind of crampin her style cause they dudes was wearin this brand and that.. i understood where she was commin from and obliged.. now im back addicted to the ? like i use to be.. even got me losin weight.. cause u cant be big rockin this kind of ? . hahaha

and i mean i was never against the look OR price.. jus back in the day i couldnt afford it.. now where im at financially and atmosphere its only right i wear it.. but like i told Pico about the Louboutins.. its all status.. cause im jus as comfortable in some and1 shorts and forces with a crispy white t..
    i did this for awhill but i just dont like the "look" i really like jordan,lebrons,penny's and such....but i will rock louie a lil bit....but i ? love sneakers.....my wife said something once too.....after i told her to shut the ? up she didnt say ? else on the matter....

nah.. i feel u.. do u my ? .. aint nothin wrong with that.. never go outside urself.. i dont give a ? what people say..

and ROFLMMFAO @the bolded