post an outifit

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    but what up though??!?! yall ? aint got no more fits???
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    hahahaha well there are always exceptions to the rule. lol

yeh.. i go in and out.. when i worked a square gig at macy's yearssssssss ago i kind of got into fashion somewhat.. cause u know in the hood all ? wear is jeans and t-shirts with some Js or Forces and thats whats in.. but after i quit that ? and went back to the streets it was back to what i knew.. then i started gettin money.. now im back out the hood and the company i keep be on some fly ? .. i still could careless.. cause i was clean with my ? .. BUT like ur girl.. my girl wanted me in the fly ? .. she straight up told me i made too much money to still be wearin nikes.. even though she had all the high-end ? like her homegirls.. i guess i was kind of crampin her style cause they dudes was wearin this brand and that.. i understood where she was commin from and obliged.. now im back addicted to the ? like i use to be.. even got me losin weight.. cause u cant be big rockin this kind of ? . hahaha

and i mean i was never against the look OR price.. jus back in the day i couldnt afford it.. now where im at financially and atmosphere its only right i wear it.. but like i told Pico about the Louboutins.. its all status.. cause im jus as comfortable in some and1 shorts and forces with a crispy white t..

nah.. i feel u.. do u my ? .. aint nothin wrong with that.. never go outside urself.. i dont give a ? what people say..

and ROFLMMFAO @the bolded

LMAO that ? was funny as ? ......
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    but what up though??!?! yall ? aint got no more fits???

Im on Fed detention right now and them ? took my phone so i cant take pics. Wish i could tho cuz im just stumbling across this forum since i been stuck in the house.
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LMAO that ? was funny as ? ......

my ? u talk to urs like i talk to mines. hahahahahaha
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Im on Fed detention right now and them ? took my phone so i cant take pics. Wish i could tho cuz im just stumbling across this forum since i been stuck in the house.

thats whussup.. ? deal my dude..

well here's another pic.. hopefully more will join..

2zfsumq.jpg
    here's another pair of trues.. with brown stitching to go with the brown embossed Gucci belt and shoes with the burgundy strip.. Brown Polo courtesy of Ralph Lauren..
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    good lookin my dude.. but ummmm whats the bolded??

yeh i feel u about rockin knockoffs to a point.. well i guess for me it depends.. like if u in the hood its like who cares?? er'body ? 's probably knock off or they broke theyself to gettit.. and i mean if i was to go back to the hood right now half the ? i own they wouldnt recognize so that would make my point of poppin tags moot.. now if u around other sneaker heads then i can see the point of not wantin to wear some knockoffs.. cause ? WILL clown. hahaha thats like me rockin fake Gucci or Louis.. ? and ? go clown where im at.. but if i was to say, walk in a grocery store in watts and try and clown im the one lookin stupid.. im the one of of place.. not them.. in fact.. why am i even in this place!?!?! hahaha

and its kind of a toss for me when i think about real vs. authentic nikes.. them ? cost 10 bux to make.. IF THAT.. u payin for the name not quality.. it would be different if it was hand crafted, treated leathers and some mo' ? .. but it aint.. so in reality the dude who paid half to wear shoes to the naked eye are the same is winnin..

but thats jus my opinion..

hhahahaha exactly.. real or fake u gotta walk on eggshells to keep them ? clean.. it really aint worth it.. not for no ice whites..

http://solecollector.com/forums/

basically a forum similar to here,but more dedicated to sneakerheads and fashion...thats the site and forum where i got some of my fashion ideas and style over the pass 3 years

kinda like this topic......i have a saturday gig at Macy's and i been stepping up my game for the pass 2 years copping Ralph Lauren,Buffalo jeans,Mavi's jeans,Nautica,and whatever catches my eyes.......my daily job at the bank pays good and decent money so since im making a bit more money and have the perfect discount opportunities...i always come home at least twice a month with some ralph lauren ? i got from clerance
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'll contribute.

2laao40.jpg

LRG button up
    Nike Flight shirt
    RocaWear Jeans
    Nike Dunks
    Cincy Fitted

bg4f3r.jpg

? Jax shirt
    Blackhawks Fitted
    Rocawear Jeans
    Copper Foams

2rf7vx4.jpg
    Sheik button up
    CK Jeans
    Jordan 7s
    Seattle or Bmore fitted depending on how I feel for the day

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well im bored, so here go some more.

2mms3ue.jpg

Angel fitted
    American Apparel shirt
    American Apparel hoodie
    Rocawear jeans
    Reebok's

2hy8oir.jpg

Bluejay fitted
    Cultural Revolution button up
    LRG jeans
    ? gum Nike's

11vo85d.jpg

Red and black lumberjack with a hat to match
    LRG jeans
    Nike ID air max's

2wozp8k.jpg

Bluejay fitted
    Zoo York button up
    LRG jeans
    Griffeys
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Nothing else to do so I might as well continue.......

153y1qc.jpg

Philly fitted
    Red snap button up
    Sean John jeans
    Jordan V's

35n28va.jpg

Rockies fitted
    Sheik flannel
    Rocawear jeans
    Chuck t's because it's Cali all day! SD to be exact!

eb8odv.jpg

My favorite shirt most def!
    matching flannel
    Rocawear jeans
    Nike auto trainers
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    my ? 'heaven.. i aint even mad at u.. them ? go hard.. where the ? u be findin ur shirts?!?!
    i said 5.. but all them ? go so i cant even be mad! hahahaha
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    http://solecollector.com/forums/

basically a forum similar to here,but more dedicated to sneakerheads and fashion...thats the site and forum where i got some of my fashion ideas and style over the pass 3 years

kinda like this topic......i have a saturday gig at Macy's and i been stepping up my game for the pass 2 years copping Ralph Lauren,Buffalo jeans,Mavi's jeans,Nautica,and whatever catches my eyes.......my daily job at the bank pays good and decent money so since im making a bit more money and have the perfect discount opportunities...i always come home at least twice a month with some ralph lauren ? i got from clerance

bout to go check that out right now.. and yeh... i feel when u talk about Macy's.. workin there i couldnt help but come to appreciate "nice" clothes.. a ? use to hide my sizes in the back and wait for them to go on clearance then use my discount! hahahahaha i did other ? but im not at liberty to say.. dont wanna blow up the spot. hahaha

but yeh.. i was hustlin on the side as well as havin that job.. i was buyin ? damn near everyday.. people i worked with use to be like "wtf!?!?" cause i sure wasnt gettin it on they pay. hahaha
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    261c0sk.jpg

this aint even my top 5.. but the set i wanna take a pic of will have to wait cause my shirt is in the cleaners..

but here's a Yellow Polo T with the green horse and plaid Polo Shorts.. and got the Gucci's on deck.. topped off with a newera fitted..
    i got other combos to this shirt as far as hat and T as well.. but this one seems to get the most compliments..
  • Blazedadon87x
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bout to go check that out right now.. and yeh... i feel when u talk about Macy's.. workin there i couldnt help but come to appreciate "nice" clothes.. a ? use to hide my sizes in the back and wait for them to go on clearance then use my discount! hahahahaha i did other ? but im not at liberty to say.. dont wanna blow up the spot. hahaha

but yeh.. i was hustlin on the side as well as havin that job.. i was buyin ? damn near everyday.. people i worked with use to be like "wtf!?!?" cause i sure wasnt gettin it on they pay. hahaha

i be doing the same ? ......i bought the grey polo ranger boots from another Macy's store last month for $55 and i found out clearance shoes will be 70% off original... so i return
    them ? and got em for at least $20 i think last weekend......Friends and family is coming up end of the month and i have a nautica polo i have stash away in my size and im planning on buying some 514 levi's slim straight this time around

i agree with you of how that place taught u how to appreciate nice gear to....before i started working there in 2006......i used to dress bummy with south poloe and Ecko....

now most of my stuff are come from Macy's and Karmaloop...once in a blue moon from express and random local spots in new york
  • Blazedadon87x
    edited April 2011
    Options
    photo.php?fbid=400713144078&set=a.350226789078.153191.506764078

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=400713144078&set=a.350226789078.153191.506764078

basically items i found last year...the two RL bvear tees came from New York...while the polo shoes came from Macy's.....i always wear Cargo shorts when i do those shirts with the
    sperry's and polo shoes in general.....
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dam heaven... Thats what im talkin bout.. Brang yo ass in this thread more often.....

Ayy cap b, that cream and green is fresh
  • DRO
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah, i love polo... Sue me!!!!

DSC02397.jpg
  • DRO
    edited April 2011
    Options
    DSC02398.jpg
  • Blazedadon87x
    edited April 2011
    Options
    DSC02398.jpg

i was gonna get those polo boat shoes,but decided to get the sperry top siders in navy instead
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i'll play...fa now.
    IMG_2871.jpg
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2011
    Options
    my ? 'heaven.. i aint even mad at u.. them ? go hard.. where the ? u be findin ur shirts?!?!
    i said 5.. but all them ? go so i cant even be mad! hahahaha

What up Cap! Thanks my dude. I'm a bargain shopper to be honest. So I look for shirts everywhere. Online I shop at Karmaloop. Thats where I usually get my T-shirts from. For my button ups I get them from Macys, Burlington Coat Factory, Navy Exchange, and boutique stores in downtown San Diego.
    You got the high end fashion pop'n. I digs your swag. Your belt game is vicious. Respect!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dam heaven... Thats what im talkin bout.. Brang yo ass in this thread more often.....

Lol. You know i'm king lurker around these parts Dro. I see you though!
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2011
    Options
    photo.php?fbid=400713144078&set=a.350226789078.153191.506764078

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=400713144078&set=a.350226789078.153191.506764078

basically items i found last year...the two RL bvear tees came from New York...while the polo shoes came from Macy's.....i always wear Cargo shorts when i do those shirts with the
    sperry's and polo shoes in general.....

playa i cant see the pic.. and the link is sayin unavailable..

didnt he though!?!?! hahaha and good lookin..
    and yeh.. i always know i can look foward to Dro droppin some Ps.. so if they sue u ill be ur defense attorney! hahaha
    but real ? i jus got some white Polo shorts too.. jus gotta find the right shirt(s) To go with it.. i jus got a cold Philadelphia hat thats white with the red beak and P.. im bout to hurt'em with that one.. ? aint rockin white like that out here and the ? go take notice.. i got a tommy bahama fit too.. pants white linens.. when i get the sandals i want to go with them ill post it.. but for some reason white shorts/pants/jeans go hard to me..
    i'll play...fa now.
    IMG_2871.jpg
    damn.. what kind of jeans are those?? I like that texture and tint to it.. i swear to me them are the only Js u can wear with jeans..
    outfits a good look.. drop a couple more??
    What up Cap! Thanks my dude. I'm a bargain shopper to be honest. So I look for shirts everywhere. Online I shop at Karmaloop. Thats where I usually get my T-shirts from. For my button ups I get them from Macys, Burlington Coat Factory, Navy Exchange, and boutique stores in downtown San Diego.
    You got the high end fashion pop'n. I digs your swag. Your belt game is vicious. Respect!

man u shop like my momma! hahahaha she use to find me the freshest ? in say a Burlington.. i be like "How'd u find that!?!?!" hahaha she'll be in there for hours.. painstakingly analyzing every article of clothing. hahaha she be findin ? in kids sections thats suppose to be in the adult.. guess somebody THOUGHT they was hiding it. hahaha but yeh man.. thankx for the compliment.. but u did that... all them outfits go my dude..
  • all original
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yo cap...those are akoo's. me personally i aint really that big into jeans or pants. long as they aint all dat plain an my shirt match my shoes im cool. i post some mo pics in a few tho
  • all original
    edited April 2011
    Options
    IMG_2877.jpg
  • bmoreeast
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah, i love polo... Sue me!!!!

DSC02397.jpg

You on your Dro ? foreal right here.
  • bmoreeast
    edited April 2011
    Options
    DSC02398.jpg

Got the shirt but i did want those Dark Blue shorts wit the white horses last summer but they aint have my size.