Peyton Manning or Tom Brady ?

Options

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Manning has 1 superbowl appearance in his life. You both have been thoroughly sonned. No need to reply.

rofl

self ether
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    2 players dont make an allstar team. I said he had more all pro weapons. Which is factual. he started off with 2 HOFers on his team. His team went 13-3 and 10-6, 2 years before dungy arrived. So i dont wanna hear that ? . Below average run game when Edgerrin James rushed for 5 1000 yard seasons? It would have been 6 had he not missed 2 games due to injury. How about the 1300 yard season Marshall Faulk had before Edgerrin James arrived? You a ? ? dickrider ignoring FACTS. Their offensive line wasnt below average. Running game wasnt below average. You dont get 1300, 1500, then 1700 yards rushing from a starting running back in 3 consecutive years with a bad offensive line you ? . I forgot about that travesty superbowl loss Peyton had when he choked the game away. Another reason Brady is better. Thanks for pointing that out

Who were those all pro weapons before the dungy era? name them.....what about the two losing record seasons he had 3-13 and 6-10 in one season the defense gave up atleast 27 points per game...you named three times where the colts had a decent running game after that what happened? no running game period so dont try to tell me some nonsense ? colts were never known for their running game there have been a few good moments but that's it the offensive line is straight ass everybody knows that
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rofl

self ether

lol Dudes should proofread them types of post before posting but I get his point. 2 SB appearances with 1 win in which he shouldn't have gotten the MVP..
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i matter well copy and paste from the facts i said in the last thread
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Manning has 1 superbowl appearance in his life. You both have been thoroughly sonned. No need to reply.

umm no.........
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Tom Brady and it ain't even close. I like Peyton but he's just another Dan Marino to me... Yea he got a ring but he got lucky. He damn sure as hell wasn't the MVP in that SB against the Bears either. They just gave it to him because he's Peyton ? Manning. I think Peyton's best days are about to be behind him. There's no ? way he can keep playing at a high level like he's been throughout his career. He's already 35 and should be past his prime. He's got to decline sometime... I mean the Colts aren't a good team right now. I can see the Colts having a losing season this year and not making the playoffs. The Jags are better and though I want to say the Texans are better they always seem to ? it up.
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Tom Brady and it ain't even close. I like Peyton but he's just another Dan Marino to me... Yea he got a ring but he got lucky. He damn sure as hell wasn't the MVP in that SB against the Bears either. They just gave it to him because he's Peyton ? Manning. I think Peyton's best days are about to be behind him. There's no ? way he can keep playing at a high level like he's been throughout his career. He's already 35 and should be past his prime. He's got to decline sometime... I mean the Colts aren't a good team right now. I can see the Colts having a losing season this year and not making the playoffs. The Jags are better and though I want to say the Texans are better they always seem to ? it up.

i agree with everything execpt you comparing manning to marino. You outta your mind, Could you imagine if you gave Marino all the players that Manning has had in his career on offense? I can't even imagine. It wouldn't even be a contest.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL @ The Patriot fans getting mad... Ok how about this.... The Colts have won the super bowl more recently than the Patriots have... The patriots havent won since like ? 2004 almost 10 years... da ? ya yappin about
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rofl

self ether
    playas ? up too
    Who were those all pro weapons before the dungy era? name them.....what about the two losing record seasons he had 3-13 and 6-10 in one season the defense gave up atleast 27 points per game...you named three times where the colts had a decent running game after that what happened? no running game period so dont try to tell me some nonsense ? colts were never known for their running game there have been a few good moments but that's it the offensive line is straight ass everybody knows that
    ? did u read my post? Edgerrin James had 5 1000 yard seasons with the colts. Woulda been 6 but he missed 2 games. he had like 969 in a season. then marshall faulk had a 1300 yard season wit the colts before James. Then joseph addai had 2 1000 yard seasons with the colts. Thats a total of 9 ? years wit a 1000 yard RB on his team. You dont get to that with a bad offensive line. You a ? . He's had a more consistent running game behind him than Tom Brady has. The ? is you talkin bout?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Personally I go with Peyton... 4 MVPs (5 including the SB) ... 2nd all time 300 yard passing games (breaking it this year), most comebacks in the 4 quarter EVER (44 plus) ... Most wins inna decade 110 plus, yes thats more than the Cowboys in the 90's.... Best QB-WR combo (Peyton-Harrison) ... 2nd most starts in history ... And just basically how he manages the games, he's really like the coach of the Indianapolis Colts.... He does it all on some LeBron on the Cavs type ? ...

Brady is nice, but that whole SPY GATE ? really made me think other wise, and his Coach is one of if not thee best in the NFL ...

And when you add everything up, Peyton Manning just does more for his team than Brady does for his in my opinion....

Who ya going with?

i ? with you my dude i cosign this entire post
  • vageneral08
    edited August 2011
    Options
    playas ? up too

? did u read my post? Edgerrin James had 5 1000 yard seasons with the colts. Woulda been 6 but he missed 2 games. he had like 969 in a season. then marshall faulk had a 1300 yard season wit the colts before James. Then joseph addai had 2 1000 yard seasons with the colts. Thats a total of 9 ? years wit a 1000 yard RB on his team. You dont get to that with a bad offensive line. You a ? . He's had a more consistent running game behind him than Tom Brady has. The ? is you talkin bout?

like they didnt have the skills to run....? any great running back can have a good season even with a ? offensive line (look up barry sanders) stupid ass if the o-line is playing like ? then that's on them but if the rb can still make a play out of it then so be.....like I said besides edge, faulk, and marvin who the ? were the allstars?? especially on defense name one person who was elite on that defense....you cant because they was straight ? outta here with that nonsense you talking
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Would Peyton rather have Bradys rings or his own stats?
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i have to bring out my Manning abc again

They can't prove it. That's the whole point of not providing an argument

Here's what we've determined so far about Peyton Manning fans

A. He's Albert Einstein at QB.
    B. He's the only QB capable of running that offense
    C. He's the world's great "audibler."
    D. It's always his defenses fault.
    E. Or his OL's.
    F. Or Jim Caldwells
    G. Or Pierre Garcon's
    H. Or Raggie Wayne ran the wrong route
    I. All of PM's team accomplishments and stats count.
    J. Tom Brady's don't.
    K. Tom Brady has the greatest defense ever.
    L. PM fans are unable to acknowledge PM's offense was just as great.
    M. Because Peyton Manning makes all his players great.
    N. We ignore the fact they were mostly 1st rounders and 2 will be HOFers.
    O. Plus he calls his own plays. Who else cant do that?
    P. And it's never his fault when he calls the wrong play though.
    Q. It's also not his fault he's almost single handily ended Austin Collie's career.
    R. He also is a really good teammate and he never really called out his OL and he doesn't cast blame on other player's whenever something bad happens.
    S. He ALWAYS takes the blame. He's the true leader of that team.
    T. A 3:7 TD:INT ratio in the playoffs and SB trip is really good.
    U. He willed them to victory with his terrific passing that year.
    V. It wasn't the fact his defense stepped up.
    W. Matt Cassel is as good as Brady.
    X. Brady's years with Moss don't count. 2010 doesn't count either for some reason.Y. Because if we admitted that when Brady had Moss he had the best year EVER.
    Z. That would completely destroy any argument for Manning being better and not overrated.

The Manning apologists ABC's
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited August 2011
    Options
    like they didnt have the skills to run....? any great running back can have a good season even with a ? offensive line (look up barry sanders) stupid ass if the o-line is playing like ? then that's on them but if the rb can still make a play out of it then so be.....like I said besides edge, faulk, and marvin who the ? were the allstars?? especially on defense name one person who was elite on that defense....you cant because they was straight ? outta here with that nonsense you talking
    reggie wayne. dallas clark.

on defense u had dwight freeney, robert mathis, bob sanders

how about u answer this for me. When edgerrin james got hurt, how many wins did the colts get?
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Peyton Manning is the best regular season QB, probably ever...But I'd take Brady in the playoffs all day...
  • vageneral08
    edited August 2011
    Options
    reggie wayne. dallas clark.

on defense u had dwight freeney, robert mathis, bob sanders

how about u answer this for me. When edgerrin james got hurt, how many wins did the colts get?

? when they came faulk was gone and they wasnt doing nothing special the first couple of years anyaway I'm talking about 98-2002 bob sanders wasnt drafted until 04 so like I said who were the all stars?? we won 6 games that season...next season james aint do too much of ? and we won 10 games so what you saying? you failed there
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? when they came faulk was gone and they wasnt doing nothing special the first couple of years anyaway I'm talking about 98-2002 bob sanders wasnt drafted until 04 so like I said who were the all stars?? we won 6 games that season...next season james aint do too much of ? and we won 10 games so what you saying? you failed there
    didnt do much? he was like 1 quarter of play from a 1000 yard season and he missed 2 games. the point im making is edgerrin james made peyton's job easier. Then you wanna act like i didnt post the names of the stars. Reggie Wayne aint a star now? Dwight Freeney? Robert Mathis?

You said bob sanders didnt show up till '04. This is 2011 ? . Thats a long ass time ago. He didnt win alone clown. He didnt do ? the year edge was hurt. He's had running backs carry him to wins. edge rushed for 1700 they go 10-6. he miss a year they go 6-10. he come back they go 10-6

LOL you wont address facts tho.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i ? with you my dude i cosign this entire post

goodlookin fam...finally someone who isn't brain washed
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And I forgot this also.... When Brady went down they had Matt Cassel ... and they STILL won 11 games .... that proves my point where any QB would work in that system... their coaching staff is great. If Peyton woulda went down the colts miss the playoffs.... proving my point that PEYTON means more to his team than Brady does...
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And I forgot this also.... When Brady went down they had Matt Cassel ... and they STILL won 11 games .... that proves my point where any QB would work in that system... their coaching staff is great. If Peyton woulda went down the colts miss the playoffs.... proving my point that PEYTON means more to his team than Brady does...

So you saying matt cassell is as good as brady. smh
    letter W belongs to yoou

W. Matt Cassel is as good as Brady.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

that was one year... lol obviously you have an opinion on why you dont think Brady is better, but you're just brow beating now. we get it, you think Peyton is a better QB.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL you ? Matt Cassell is a good QB. Did you watch football last year? 3100 yards passing. 27 TDs. only 7 INTs. With the ? CHiefs.

Any QB wouldnt work in the system because they were average with drew bledsoe under center fuckboi. They went 8-6, 8-8, 5-11, 0-2 his last 4 years in the games he started with the Pats. Nobody screamed how great Belicheck's coaching staff was until Tom Brady was the QB. ? mills

you think its sweet
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL you ? Matt Cassell is a good QB. Did you watch football last year? 3100 yards passing. 27 TDs. only 7 INTs. With the ? CHiefs.

Any QB wouldnt work in the system because they were average with drew bledsoe under center fuckboi. They went 8-6, 8-8, 5-11, 0-2 his last 4 years in the games he started with the Pats. Nobody screamed how great Belicheck's coaching staff was until Tom Brady was the QB. ? mills

you think its sweet

I Hope u know the patriots been going to the super bowl before they got Brady... THAT SYSTEM WORKS... no it isn't just Brady. I get it .. 3 rings means your better... so does that mean Trent Dilfer is just as good as Brett Favre? cuz they both got 1 ring? No u wouldnt.. why? cuz u add in stats also ... look... 3 rings WITH SPY GATE... none post. i rest my case.
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I Hope u know the patriots been going to the super bowl before they got Brady... THAT SYSTEM WORKS... no itsn't just Brady. I get it .. 3 rings means your better... so does mean Trent Dilfer is just as good as Brett Favre? cuz they both got 1 ring? No u wouldnt.. why? cuz u add in stats also ... look... 3 rings WITH SPY GATE... none post. i rest my case.

you an idiot, for real stop talking sports you dont know baseball you dont know football.

Matt cassell could of won 11 games or more with a colts offense, plus check his stats with the chiefs