Peyton Manning or Tom Brady ?

Options

Comments

• Jeezyfan4ever
    Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    really? lol another ? arguement....if he didnt have nobody then why were they having winning seasons? ? outta here brady lover

marino wasnt surround with the same talent as manning ? . Manning had two top 10 WR name marino WR, pro bowl RB name marino RB. Pro bowl OL.
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Randy Moss.

Welp.

Besides the "? MANNING'S WEAPONS" argument is really overrated. Not to try and ? on/devalue Wayne and Harrison but neither one were SUPER TALENTED PHYSICAL FREAK recievers. Wayne and Harrison are great route runners with good hands. Those traits just happen to fit someone like Peyton Manning in the way he directs the offense. Otherwise it's not like Harrison and Wayne were game breaking recievers. Neither one was the type to go up in the air and grab a ball in tight coverage like Fitzgerald. Nor overpower a corner like Brandon Marshall (Harrison was notorious for avoiding contact). Nor ? an oppenent with their speed quickly like Moss or Desean Jackson.

And if people wanna give Brady (but not the coaching staff ironically) credit for making those recievers look good, can we give Manning credit for Anthony Gonzales, Garcon, Tamme and Collie?.

exactly, what happen when brady had moss, broke every single record that season,brady was succuessful with out players like wayne harrison and OL. IF manning had the receivers brady has had throughout most of TB's career, he wouldn't have 4 mvps and all those 4k passing yard seasons.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    marino wasnt surround with the same talent as manning ? . Manning had two top 10 WR name marino WR, pro bowl RB name marino RB. Pro bowl OL.

like I said he had the killer b's on defense....something manning never had was a good defense
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    exactly, what happen when brady had moss, broke every single record that season,

And didn't win the superbowl.

Sorry, I just had to ridicule that ring arguement one more time.
    brady was succuessful with out players like wayne harrison and OL.
    Hold up champ.

We're not gonna fake like the Pats oline was ? are we?
    IF manning had the receivers brady has had throughout most of TB's career, he wouldn't have 4 mvps and all those 4k passing yard seasons.

Gonzalez? Collie? Garcon? Tamme? Names Peyton Manning made.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited August 2011
    Options

Hold up champ.

damn more ether? da ? ?! lol
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited August 2011
    Options

we're going to talk about all these recent guys like Garcon and Tamme and Collie that were mediocre prospects who are productive. Players like Garcon and Collie are good solid players. Just because they weren't flashy high picks with sweet 40 times and all that jazz doesn't mean they wouldn't be good players without Manning. They are perfect fits for what they do offensively. They were high reception guys who are both masters of route running and getting open, aka perfect players for the Colts system.
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited August 2011
    Options
    damn more ether? da ? ?! lol

stop riding ? ? on thread, all you do is agree and no show of what you know if you do, which i think is why you just agreeing with what ? are saying.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    we're going to talk about all these recent guys like Garcon and Tamme and Collie that were mediocre prospects who are productive. Players like Garcon and Collie are good solid players. Just because they weren't flashy high picks with sweet 40 times and all that jazz doesn't mean they wouldn't be good players without Manning. They are perfect fits for what they do offensively. They were high reception guys who are both masters of route running and getting open, aka perfect players for the Colts system.

lol you just contradicted you're whole arguement with this post.....how did marino score with those no name players? obiviously they were good enough to score and get the job done lol you killing yourself
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited August 2011
    Options

Ima giants fan, and i even admit that if it wasnt for that lucky ass catch or A. samuel not int that throw brady would of had a that ring.
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hold up champ.

alright give him Oline, but did he have a dallas clark, 2 HOF WR, brady never had no where near HOF WR, even the running game brady didnt have like manning.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited August 2011
    Options
    stop riding ? ? on thread, all you do is agree and no show of what you know if you do, which i think is why you just agreeing with what ? are saying.

im not gonna repeat myself a thousand more times for stupid ? like u.... i done said mad ? already .. u just mad u n ya sidekick coco bagels or whatever his name is got ethered multiple times by myself and others... Peyton Manning means more to his team then brady does and its a fact.. why argue? Patriots been a winning team before Brady what dont u understand? U take off Peyton off the colts... they are below 500 team... Patriots would still be above .500 ... ESPN just added Bradys 07 numbers to peytons 08-10 numbers and Peyton was still rated higher... just give up..... on life
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol you just contradicted you're whole arguement with this post.....how did marino score with those no name players? obiviously they were good enough to score and get the job done lol you killing yourself

^^^^^^^^^

he done murdered himself ....
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ya still dont understand... Peyton Manning MADE those WRs .... you wouldnt know about them if it wasnt for Peyton
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    all these feelings..
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited August 2011
    Options

marino never had HOF WR or TE like manning, Marino had mediocre WR, good but not great. Manning was always surround with talents even in collage what happen when he left, Tennessee the follwoing year
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ya still dont understand... Peyton Manning MADE those WRs .... you wouldnt know about them if it wasnt for Peyton

People act like he's turning water into wine. Guess what, Marvin Harrison, Dallas Clark, Reggie Wayne...those dudes don't owe Peyton Manning ? . They would have been good players just about anywhere they played.
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im not gonna repeat myself a thousand more times for stupid ? like u.... i done said mad ? already .. u just mad u n ya sidekick coco bagels or whatever his name is got ethered multiple times by myself and others... Peyton Manning means more to his team then brady does and its a fact.. why argue? Patriots been a winning team before Brady what dont u understand? U take off Peyton off the colts... they are below 500 team... Patriots would still be above .500 ... ESPN just added Bradys 07 numbers to peytons 08-10 numbers and Peyton was still rated higher... just give up..... on life

this ? is idiot 4realz, All the garbage he does at the LOS, the million commercials, the constant media ? sucking, the overlooking of how many great receivers he's had around him throughout most of his career, his last name, etc etc all lead to him to bigger then the colts.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How bout people ? about Marino.

The league was WAY different back then than it is now. Rules that benefit passing offenses have been implemented.

Not to mention, the thread is comparing Manning to Brady. Not Marino.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this ? is idiot 4realz, All the garbage he does at the LOS, the million commercials, the constant media ? sucking, the overlooking of how many great receivers he's had around him throughout most of his career, his last name, etc etc all lead to him to bigger then the colts.

Patriots had Cassel in as QB and went 11-5. ? . Brady is a great QB, but also in part because of the Patriots' SYSTEM.

In Indianapolis, Manning IS the ? system. That's why he does the "garbage at the LOS" which, by the way, is called calling an audible. Cuz, you know, that's what good QBs do. They read defenses and audible in bad situations.

? .
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited August 2011
    Options

You got prove of that, how the ? you know they will be a below .500 team. So you saying Cassell wouldnt win 11 games with the colts offense?
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited August 2011
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Patriots had Cassel in as QB and went 11-5. ? . Brady is a great QB, but also in part because of the Patriots' SYSTEM.

In Indianapolis, Manning IS the ? system. That's why he does the "garbage at the LOS" which, by the way, is called calling an audible. Cuz, you know, that's what good QBs do. They read defenses and audible in bad situations.

? .

Lol my ? I've prolly said this ? like 40 times in this thread already... thats why im just co signing ? now lol
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You got prove of that, how the ? you know they will be a below .500 team. So you saying Cassell wouldnt win 11 games with the colts offense?

Peyton Manning IS the offense... why u hating on Peyton so much tho? read ur posts b... u sound like a full fledge # 18 hater... When were the Colts even RELEVANT before Peyton Manning was signed? what? back in the ? Johnny Unitis days (if thats how u spell it) .... thats decades apart... Patriots been winning before Brady.... even when Brady went down... its the system they have... stop tryna hate on Peyton so bad and just soak in the facts.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How bout people ? about Marino.

The league was WAY different back then than it is now. Rules that benefit passing offenses have been implemented.

Not to mention, the thread is comparing Manning to Brady. Not Marino.

Peyton Manning has already surpassed Marino anyways in pretty much ALL categories .... this dude jeezystan is just REACHING
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited August 2011
    Options

? .

How many people would have guessed that a backup QB with zero college starts would lead that team to 11 wins?

? zero.

But then all those perfect hindsighted morons that would have told you after he won 11 that now it's just the system and Tom Brady is overrated yada yada.

Failing to realize that Peyton Manning and his "system" haven't been tested with a replacement quarterback for a season. Also failing to realize what level of player Cassell actually is. Also failing to realize how great that offense was for Cassell that year. Also failing to realize that it isn't a crime for Bill to put his QB in a position to be successful.

Just like when Matty Flynn played against the Pats this year. They toned down the playbook, shorter throws, screens, etc. And that gave them a chance to win. I didn't hear anyone screaming that Rodgers was overrated after that game or saying that if Flynn can almost beat a 14 win team then it's just the Mike McCarthy genius offensive system.

It's a joke.

The media tells you, love and worship Peyton.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How many people would have guessed that a backup QB with zero college starts would lead that team to 11 wins?

? zero.

exactly.. what the ? does that tell you? u ? ?