mayne i drink all that
    coke, sprite, pepsi luv that ?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    1310574039-detailhero_naturalsodas_cherryvanilla.jpg

this ? right here is like liquid ? .. all natural ingredients and full of flavor .
    That looks like it tastes good. Aint never seen that brand before.
    Dakari wrote: »
    tumblr_lp7juoXT761qg9hw4o1_400.jpg

? Arizona teas. Them the most overrated, dilluted, bland drinks ever. They never taste like the flavor they're supposed to taste like. Only reason ? hype them ? up cuz they 99cents.
    Peace Tea>>>>>>>>>>>>Arizona Tea
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So erebody in here don't drink soda and are alll health nuts?

? coke tho. Its all about pepsi.

health nuts that don't work out

which is the most ass backwards thing ever

yeah so what if you "eat healthy" you still couldn't run a mile unless someone was chasing you with a gun
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Rarely ...

Sprite .. lemonade and Icetea for the most part

Lol at someof yall ?

reminds me of Chris rock when he said ? wont eat red meat or pork.. but will smoke ? rocks because..

Pork is the devil and read meat aint good for you (rough paraphrase)

@ Tru that the only other time im running. other than being on the field of play

and ? i might find a good spot instead..
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Rarely ...

Sprite .. lemonade and Icetea for the most part

Lol at someof yall ?

reminds me of Chris rock when he said ? wont eat red meat or pork.. but will smoke ? rocks because..

Pork is the devil and read meat aint good for you (rough paraphrase)

@ Tru that the only other time im running. other than being on the field of play

and ? i might find a good spot instead..

you my dude for this post! lol
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jawgf9.jpg>>>>>>>

Nothing beats cold water. I don't drink soda or much juice for that matter.
  • divorcecourse
    divorcecourse Members Posts: 28
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Coca-cola is THE GREATEST DRINK EVER INVENTED!

From age 15 - 17 I used to drink a 2 liter in a day for about 4 days a week....and only drink water like twice a week.

Yea I had a gut. Yea the females couldn't stand the sight of me and my stomach. Yes I was flabby and out of shape. So what!?!? I was so ugly back then that a 6 pack wouldn't have helped me anyway.

I know Coke can dissolve a nail in 24 hours... yea, and?!?!
    I know mechanics use Coke to clean gunk from automobiles...so what?!?!
    And Yea...maybe third world countries use coca-cola as a cheap alternative for baby formula and it messes them up.
    Maybe the original formula had ? in it and that's where the inspiration from the name came from....but they fixed that!

Coca-cola > Any kind of hard liquor/beer/wine
    Coca-cola > weed/cigarettes/cigars/pipes
    Coca-cola > Water for that matter. You drink water because you have to....you drink soda because you want to.

A cookout/BBQ with no Coca-cola = Start swinging on whoever planned it! Then go buy some and don't share ? with NOBODY!

You at the movies going 'nom nom nom' on some popcorn but you drinking water or HI-C?!?! I will smack that drink out of your hand and dare you to do somethin' bout it!
    Don't ever let me see you not get a soda at the movies! Doesn't even have to be Coke. I'm willing to take a L in a fist fight for what I believe in, and I believe that at the movies...if it's not a soda in a cup it's a problem!

They been taking soda out of schools in recent years because of kids getting fat? [Jay-z] "I thought this was America people![/Jay-z] Let 'em drink what they want! People fought and died so we can have (amongst other things) the freedom to drink coca-cola with our pancakes w/syrup at breakfast. When they gon' ban cigarettes? NEVER! But coke cans are going unopened because we're getting soft (pun intended).

Edit: I had to have life saving surgery in 2004 because my small intestine was twisted, became gangrenous, and wouldn't allow bile to travel through my body to do it primary function of food digestion. So maybe I'll have to concede that too much soda is bad for you.

2nd Edit: I went to the movies with my mom and she ordered a Hi-C. So I guess I will not start a fist fight over a soft drink.
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jesus....dude just went in defending coke
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I drink pepsi all day every day! ? it I guess I'm a outcast....
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If it's not ice cold water it better have alcohol in it or I don't drink it. I know kinda backwards but that's how it works. And to the ? that posted Hennessy Black ? sucks Couvoisier is better so is Crown Royal Black.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i'm a sprite/any kinda citrus soda person, but until about two months ago i've been craving coke. pepsi is alright but it tastes like watery coke.
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If it's not ice cold water it better have alcohol in it or I don't drink it. I know kinda backwards but that's how it works. And to the ? that posted Hennessy Black ? sucks Couvoisier is better so is Crown Royal Black.

I prefer Henny over both if you go out the country white Henny is smooth as ? too
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jesus....dude just went in defending coke

cosign, same thing a ? was thinking

? got heart for coca cola in 2011?
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2011
    Options
    only thing that ? was missin was the power point presentation
  • T. Sanford
    edited August 2011
    Options
    only thing that ? was missin was the power point presentation

im about to boycott this ? post

I stop reading when he said coke was better than cold ice water
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    pop is the best thing ever! i love water, but i dont ? with juices or anything.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Coca-cola > weed/cigarettes/cigars/pipes

? I should slap the ? outta you for that.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    health nuts that don't work out

which is the most ass backwards thing ever

yeah so what if you "eat healthy" you still couldn't run a mile unless someone was chasing you with a gun

LMAO!!!!!!!! i swear this reminds me of my fat azzz, crusty foot supervisor. hefa so quick to give health eatin tips to others. yet, her azzz barely take her own advice.
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    im about to boycott this ? post

I stop reading when he said coke was better than cold ice water

Lmao.. ? got their feet dug in on this one.. ? if anything soda makes you more thirsty
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lmao at power point
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yeah Coca Cola was my ? a 24 case every 2 weeks at one point. Now it's a treat but I love that ? .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If I drink soda it has to be a Coke

whenever I hear someone say pop instead of soda... it makes me laugh
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Pepsi >>>>>>>>>>
  • T. Sanford
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lmao.. ? got their feet dug in on this one.. ? if anything soda makes you more thirsty

Lol cosign

*Pastor Troy voice* "Coke use to be my homie, use yo be my ace now I wanna slap the taste out its mouth"

I though me & Coca Cola were cool ass hell, I knew coca cola for a long time but my home boys use to tell me not to hang with Coke all the time because he put alot people in that hospital

Even water use to tell me, but I though water was hating since nobody hung with him unless they cleaning something.

Then coca cola turned around & put a ? on in that hospital & the doctors told me "coca cola could possibly been the one that did this". So the doctor said "get plenty of water". so I did. I apologized to water for being dumb founded when he was trying to alert me about coca cola. now every time I hit the store up & see coca cola in the freezer, I smh & say "i'on f*ck witcha shady kind no more, f*ck you & coke zero ? " & grab me some water or juice
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    rofl u ? thinkin juice is any better gonna be surprised...that ? is not the business