edited January 2010
    Options
    damn t/s, sorry to hear about another dude smashin ya ol lady in

:kanyeshrug
  • consciousmarley
    consciousmarley Members Posts: 41
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If you feel the need to check her phone and she is hiding it there is obviously some sort of lack of trust on both ends.
    Typically, a s/o should not desire to check their partners phone for research (of what they are or arent doing) purposes.
    One should allow the other to do as they please in regards to their phone otherwise not only can suspicion build for no substancial reason (look and you will find even if there is nothing really there) but it's saying a lot in terms of the relationship so maybe checking a phone here and there should not be the deepest concern.

At the same time, I can understand not appreciating a man demanding to see my phone or randomly checking it as it shows a lack of trust, respect and privacy. We are adults, there should be no reason for you to HAVE to check anything.

Your woman in particular seems a bit off. Her being on edge in regards to her phone, keeping a lock on it which only she can access can give reason for concern. Why does she feel the urgent need to keep her phone from you the moment you show interest in it?

To even have the thought of checking her phone is far too much drama and energy on your end IMO. It's so mentally draining. Don't attempt to sneak a peek when she isnt present. Some people who are guilty of something try to throw it back in your that you violated their trust and the real matter gets lost in the midst of their BS, they try to divert the blame of wrong doing.

Either address her sooner than later and be upfront (it's not simply about what she is hiding, it's also about why she feels the need to hide anything) or leave it alone (which can become nothing more than denial).
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Either address her and be upfront or leave it alone for now. Don't attempt to sneak a peek when she isnt present. Some people who are guilty of something try to throw it back in your that you violated their trust and the real matter gets lost in the midst of their BS, they try to divert the blame of wrong doing.

In summation....:)
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    QB - 2nd Edition Members Posts: 445
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If you feel the need to check her phone and she is hiding it there is obviously some sort of lack of trust on both ends.
    Typically, a s/o should not desire to check their partners phone for research (of what they are or arent doing) purposes.
    One should allow the other to do as they please in regards to their phone otherwise not only can suspicion build for no substancial reason (look and you will find even if there is nothing really there) but it's saying a lot in terms of the relationship so maybe checking a phone here and there should not be the deepest concern.

At the same time, I can understand not appreciating a man demanding to see my phone or randomly checking it as it shows a lack of trust, respect and privacy. We are adults, there should be no reason for you to HAVE to check anything.

Your woman in particular seems a bit off. Her being on edge in regards to her phone, keeping a lock on it which only she can access can give reason for concern. Why does she feel the urgent need to keep her phone from you the moment you show interest in it?

To even have the thought of checking her phone is far too much drama and energy on your end IMO. It's so mentally draining. Don't attempt to sneak a peek when she isnt present. Some people who are guilty of something try to throw it back in your that you violated their trust and the real matter gets lost in the midst of their BS, they try to divert the blame of wrong doing.

Either address her sooner than later and be upfront (it's not simply about what she is hiding, it's also about why she feels the need to hide anything) or leave it alone (which can become nothing more than denial).

werd what marley said
    marley is always rite
    i aint even read this ?
    its so long that it has to be rite
    lmao
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    damn even marley said that relationship is a wrap
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    werd what marley said
    marley is always rite
    i aint even read this ?

lmao

this ? stupid.... lol!
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

lmao..............
  • Simma II
    edited January 2010
    Options
    werd what marley said
    marley is always rite
    i aint even read this ?
    lmao

That's hilarious!
  • Dupac
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lmao..............

if marley say that ? a lame...then that ? a lame
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    if marley say that ? a lame...then that ? a lame

werd i agree 100 percent with that dawggg

we cud all have marley by our side when we argue
    and we are losing
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    man my girl went through my phone the other day and seen all kinds of pictures of other females....i erased all my txt before she got to see them though she dont wanna know how much of a dog ass dude i really am
  • consciousmarley
    edited January 2010
    Options

I didn't predict anything or demand that he says 'F' the girl.
    I said that feeling the need to check a persons phone and the other feeling the need to hide and lock it up is stressful and sucks the energy right out of a person for one reason, because it shows a lack of all that I have mentioned previously which in the end either results in disaster (covering up, lying, violation of trust, respect and privacy) or moving forward. Neither can be accomplished without addressing the situation, not waiting and playing games.

If you always feel the need to look over your shoulder to see what the other person is doing, check their phone, question them every time you dont know where they are then the relationship is built on nothing but fluff, and then it definitely is a wrap.
  • Dupac
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I just said that feeling the need to check a persons phone and the other feeling the need to hide and lock it up is stressful and sucks the energy right out of a person for one reason, because it shows a lack of all that I have mentioned previously which in the end either results in disaster (covering up, lying, violation of trust, respect and privacy) or moving forward. Neither can be accomplished without addressing the situation, not waiting and playing games.

basically....that ? 's a wrap....i got you....i speak "marleynese"... i understand what u be saying
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I just said that feeling the need to check a persons phone and the other feeling the need to hide and lock it up is stressful and sucks the energy right out of a person for one reason, because it shows a lack of all that I have mentioned previously which in the end either results in disaster (covering up, lying, violation of trust, respect and privacy) or moving forward. Neither can be accomplished without addressing the situation, not waiting and playing games.

If the feeling of wanting to always look over your shoulder to see what the other person is doing, check their phone, question them everytime you dont know where tehy are then the relationship is built on nothing but fluff, then it definitely is a wrap.

i agree with every vowel and noun in this post marley
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why did dude stop posting?
  • consciousmarley
    edited January 2010
    Options
    basically....that ? 's a wrap....i got you....i speak "marleynese"... i understand what u be saying

Alright but even if I am 100% correct, I never tell anyone "this is how it is" when it comes to their relationship. If they ask me I present different sides of the equation because only THEY know their relationship and THEY have to be the one to understand and learn for themselves, I cannot dictate and make them understand.
  • Dupac
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Alright but even if I am 100% correct, I never tell anyone "this is how it is" when it comes to their relationship. If they ask me I present different sides of the equation because THEY know their relationship and THEY have to be the one to understand and learn for themselves, I cannot dictate and make them understand.

however in this situation you pointed out all the key reasons why this relationshiip is heading for disaster, and i concur.....i almost caught the ghost right here at my desk
  • Simma II
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Alright but THEY know their relationship and THEY have to be the one to understand and learn for themselves

Word......
  • consciousmarley
    edited January 2010
    Options
    however in this situation you pointed out all the key reasons why this relationshiip is heading for disaster, and i concur.....i almost caught the ghost right here at my desk

Lol. Yes, I made observations which could very well be 100% accurate if it is how he explained it to be.
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    Why did dude stop posting?

he prob online googling how to break into a bb tricks and ? . Either that or we might see the ? on the evening news. He done beat the girl to death with her own damn phone.
  • Simma II
    edited January 2010
    Options
    he prob online googling how to break into a bb tricks and ? . Either that or we might see the ? on the evening news. He done beat the girl to death with her own damn phone.

I remember when Juicy Fruit was asking how to break in a bb lol..... Or was that Marley? One or the other, it was hilarious
  • consciousmarley
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    I remember when Juicy Fruit was asking how to break in a bb lol..... Or was that Marley? One or the other, it was hilarious

Not I. You apprently didnt read anything I wrote in my initial post in this thread.
    I just read "BB" and wondered what that is, lol. I assume it's BlackBerry.
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    t0wers wrote: »
    if she wont let u go through her phone...than she's hiding something...? all that "if you trust me you wont have to look through it" ? ...

co-sign!!!!!
  • Simma II
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Not I. You apprently didnt read anything I wrote in my initial post in this thread.
    I just read "BB" and wondered what that is, lol. I assume it's BlackBerry.

Must've missed that :( I guess it was Juicy Fruit then. I think I'm getting the turning the miles back thing and the bb breaking in thing mixed up