She wont let me see her phone?

Options

Comments

• BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    BackByDEMANDisCHINK Members Posts: 220
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wazzz cracckin ?
    Whats good QB?? Damn it took yo crazy ass long enough to come back!

@ Fundz- SG is right...I dont do that shootin thang..scarred for life! lol
    1449225 Members Posts: 164
    edited January 2010
    Options
    what kinda ? wants to see a ? phone?
  • Carlos Bruise-Her
    Carlos Bruise-Her Banned Users Posts: 925
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    ? her one last time ask for money..

Than accuse her of cheating

or ? another ? n text her n front of her
    CO Sign......
  • texican11
    texican11 Members Posts: 447
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I dont know what it is, but a few months back my girl got mad uptight about me checking her phone.

I aint never the jealous type, not only do i not believe in checking up on your female 24/7 but i got things to accomplish in my life, aint got time to be watching her every step.

So recently she got a pincode on her Blackberry, so you cant access that ? , i dont know what thats supposed to mean?

Everytime we lying down or im near that ? , shes watching my hand movements like a hawk, wtf?

Is there something shes hiding, whats her reason, or is it nothing really and she just doesnt want to be controlled by her man.

Dude get the pincode...But be careful cuz "The Dude" might tell you some like "where our ? at???????"
  • anonymousaccount
    anonymousaccount Members Posts: 3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOL I did that a while back. I wasnt do anything, I just dont like everybody having open access to my phone. I tried to give my girl my password, she said it was too complex to remember. LOL

On the flipside, in your situation, she prolly doing something.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    better check her dawg....? hittin it raw right under your nose haha
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    most times when someone get mad at you for touching they phone especially they S/O it's somebody they talkin to or ? . Believe me when I tell ya.Cause if shes yo girl or if hes yo ? .they wouldnt mind letting you see the phone.
  • anonymousaccount
    anonymousaccount Members Posts: 3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    t0wers wrote: »
    if she wont let u go through her phone...than she's hiding something...? all that "if you trust me you wont have to look through it" ? ...

Real talk mayne....you took my thoughts verbatim out my head
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited January 2010
    Options
    When your s/o gets mad at you for going into their phone,that means youre not the only person they talkin too. Real Talk
  • haywood jablowme
    haywood jablowme Members Posts: 271
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That ? is playing you my ?

/thread
    yeah um this ^^^^^^
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yea she up to something cuz I know when I put a lock on my phone, I got ? on there I don't want certain people seeing.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    mmm... maybe youre just a side piece thats a little special to her? *kanye shrug*
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That ? is playing you my ?

/thread

It's true because when I get defensive about my phone that meant that some ? that isn't supposed to be on it exist. When it wasn't some other womans numbers and messages on it then I'd let her check my phone. If ya gone cheat, do it on a seperate prepaid (tip)
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LMAO @ Haute

I dont see whats the problem. You dont need to see her phone
  • consciousmarley
    consciousmarley Members Posts: 41
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    It's true because when I get defensive about my phone that meant that some ? that isn't supposed to be on it exist. When it wasn't some other womans numbers and messages on it then I'd let her check my phone. If ya gone cheat, do it on a seperate prepaid (tip)

Good advice.
    Do not be a slack cheater, be good at what you do, no matter what it is.
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I was datin this one chick who left her phone in my car. So I called her and told her I had it and she asked me to check a text on it that wasn't there (she was expecting one) anyways i was lurking at saved text and I saw some of the most freaky ? I could imagine being discussed...lol you better get that phone somehow and check whats on there because when women got something to hide it's serious.l
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    I was datin this one chick who left her phone in my car. So I called her and told her I had it and she asked me to check a text on it that wasn't there (she was expecting one) anyways i was lurking at saved text and I saw some of the most freaky ? I could imagine being discussed...lol you better get that phone somehow and check whats on there because when women got something to hide it's serious.l

nosey ? .........
    1449225 Members Posts: 164
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LMAO @ Haute

I dont see whats the problem. You dont need to see her phone

see post #103
  • f.cashflow99
    f.cashflow99 Members Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You going through her phone is probably prompting her to shelter it. The thinking behind this is if you are secure enough with her, there's no need for you to go through her stuff. I mean, we ALL need some ounce of privacy. Since obviously you don't trust her, that's why she locked it.

Doesn't mean she's automatically guilty; it may just mean she wants to feel like you have faith in her.

That's probably the most realistic situation, shes always been shy, keeps herself to herself, not the loud type at all.

On the flipside, ima just talk to her about it. Most realistic solution. I knew most responses on here would be mad negative but it's an internet forum, you always expect the extreme cause people have no fear of any physical response when they express their opinions.
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    end the relationship, you obviously have no trust in her, and she obviously is hiding something, take action and move on with your life

And there you have it..
  • Tha Originator
    Tha Originator Members Posts: 277
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If a girl don't let see her phone she out creepin

It should mandatory to get a ? myspace/fb passwords also....only ? tho
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited January 2010
    Options
    just like today on AOL news...they said Jermaine Phillips who play for the Tampa Bay Bucs Choked the ? outta his wife cause she confronted him about a number in his phone.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yes she has something to hide.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    smh @ her having some nudes pics of herself in her sent box that didn't go to you
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited January 2010
    Options
    She probably sending some dude nudes and got text messages of dude talkin bout ?