Who really won the beef outside the booth, Ja or 50?

Options

Comments

• robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    International gonna commit a crime just so he can go to jail and wash Ja's tighty whities and braid his hair.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    boss jay wrote: »
    50 Told that should be the end of the discussion

^^^^^^Yep, but you know its hard for stans to be objective.
  • international
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lmaoooooooo@ the random petty lil insults bein thrown out, mad feelins bein caught right now...
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    But the real question is.........why is anyone even participating in this troll thread?

You sound kinda stupid since you already have 3 posts in this thread....your participation is obvious.

50-Cent is HipHops biggest victim: he's been shot, he's been stabbed, he's had chairs thrown at him on stage, and even had his chain snatched on stage at a concert in Afrika.

He's been bodied on wax by everybody from Jadakiss to Game to Ross.

....even old white Milfs like Chelsea Handler got in on the fun and ETHERed him.....his raps favorite punching-bag.
  • international
    edited August 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    You sound kinda stupid since you already have 3 posts in this thread....your participation is obvious.

50-Cent is HipHops biggest victim: he's been shot, he's been stabbed, he's had chairs thrown at him on stage, and even had his chain snatched on stage at a concert in Afrika.

....even old white Milfs like Chelsea Handler got in on the fun and ETHERed him.....his raps favorite punching-bag.

fo real, i don't see how his pathetic stans don't see it, they really in denial, ridin out for this ? like they life depended on it...50 like a prodigy or young berg but with more money, lmaoooooooo
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

and you sound stupid cuz the thread is about him and Ja, not him vs hip hop and the media
  • P-Unit Productions
    edited August 2011
    Options
    fo real, i don't see how his pathetic stans don't see it, they really in denial, ridin out for this ? like they life depended on it...50 like a prodigy or young berg but with more money, lmaoooooooo

stan? i dont care for 50
  • MarcAntoine
    MarcAntoine Members Posts: 151
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yes we know 50 makes shitloads of money, yes we know him along with dre and eminem ended ja's rap career, we even know Ja is now in jail. Yet we know that 50 snitched on Murder Inc. and got his ass beat by them. Nobody hatin on 50. We jus statin facts people.
  • international
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and you sound stupid cuz the thread is about him and Ja, not him vs hip hop and the media

this thread is bout the beef between these ? outside the booth, cuz we all know talkin is cheap, so what took place outside the booth? thats already been covered and gone even deeper and exposed 50 for the victim that he is, despite the image that he portrays and yall stans perception of him.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    explain how 50 snitched without mentioning ghetto q'uran
  • international
    edited August 2011
    Options
    explain how 50 snitched without mentioning ghetto q'uran

huuhh, what now??? i see yall tryna change the direction of this thread now, lmaoooo, pathetic...

I don't even care to get into the whole snitchin bs, a lot of shyts been posted vids and articles, but yall want to hear diredtly from the ? that interviewed this man and ain't no one bothered to do such a thing, so stay wit that image that yiou got of 50 already placed in ya mind and keep it....no ?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cant do it huh?

cool
  • P-Unit Productions
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dont care about Ja or 50...but where were you guys when his career was being flushed down the toilet? yall wasnt ridin for ja when he made the grease video.....

and what is getting beat with a crotch?
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

The entire Shady record label went at Ja-Rule and he still came back with a Gold album and Gold single with "NY NY", the Feds raiding Murder Inc hurt his career more than 50-Cent to be honest.

Murder Inc sent 50-Cent to the hospital and that's a 100% proven fact that even 50-Cent will admit....the only dirt that G-Unit is responsible for was slapping Henchmens 14 yr old son and then they scattered like roaches when Yayo mama house got shot up and 50's house burned down.

Ja-Rule won the beef outside the booth.

If 50-Cent is responsible for ending Ja's career then Rick Ross is responsible for ending 50-cents career......
  • international
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dont care about Ja or 50...but where were you guys when his career was being flushed down the toilet? yall wasnt ridin for ja when he made the grease video.....

and what is getting beat with a crotch?

^^^^go to about the 34 sec of this vid, and thats what yo boy got dealt with, lmaooooooooo
  • international
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The entire Shady record label went at Ja-Rule and he still came back with a Gold album and Gold single with "NY NY", the Feds raiding Murder Inc hurt his career more than 50-Cent to be honest.

Murder Inc sent 50-Cent to the hospital and that's a 100% proven fact that even 50-Cent will admit....the only dirt that G-Unit is responsible for was slapping Henchmens 14 yr old son and then they scattered like roaches when Yayo mama house got shot up and 50's house burned down.

Ja-Rule won the beef outside the booth.

If 50-Cent is responsible for ending Ja's career then Rick Ross is responsible for ending 50-cents career......

and thats what this thread is about, hence, the thread tittle...
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Meng, 50 is a crab ass ? for hating on Jada and Fat Joe for hopping on Ja's single New York.
  • P-Unit Productions
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ok a crutch...not a crotch
  • international
    edited August 2011
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    All of these "outside the booth stories are conflicting .

Co-sgn "where were you" , Ja's career has been over . ( Same could be said for 50 now but being ethered by 50 is the most noteworthy chapter in Ja's book)

Anything you say about 50 regarding him being a "Hip Hop" punching bag , could easily be applied to Ja .

I don't listen to either 50 0r Ja but everyone followed that beef , the media chronicled the whole thing .

50 got stabbed , 50 beat Ja up , etc. .

There is no insider perspective , people just taking 50 or Ja's ? and running with them .

"STOP IT B"

you serious? Go back in this thread, theres links of this ? being in hospital, 50 even admits it, yayo wanted to sue but gave up, smh....i'm done wit this yo, this thread already served it purpose. 1
  • international
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ok a crutch...not a crotch

"The term crotch (or crutch) may be used to describe the region of an object"; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crotch, I know wikipedia ain't the most credible source, but there ain't no reason for that to not be authentic. 1
  • Crooklyn09
    Crooklyn09 Members Posts: 143
    edited August 2011
    Options
    all i know is 50 got a career, and ja is in the can............... this should end discussion
  • P-Unit Productions
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "The term crotch (or crutch) may be used to describe the region of an object"; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crotch, I know wikipedia ain't the most credible source, but there ain't no reason for that to not be authentic. 1

okay cool....
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why make a thread for an artist you dont like? sounds stannish
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭