Who really won the beef outside the booth, Ja or 50?

Options

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cmon with this bs thread wtf are we in 03-04 again
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? forgettin that errytime ja and crew and 50 and crew went head to head, 50 ended up on the losing side, either gettin stabbed the ? up or gettin beat wit a crotch, lmaooo....i see how yall like to downplay that ? , but Ja outside of the booth never took an L agaisnt fif, while fif took 2 L's.

^JA....if we r talkin about da street ? cuz woodface got beat up, stabb;d & shot,.,..
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    The entire Shady record label went at Ja-Rule and he still came back with a Gold album and Gold single with "NY NY", the Feds raiding Murder Inc hurt his career more than 50-Cent to be honest.

Murder Inc sent 50-Cent to the hospital and that's a 100% proven fact that even 50-Cent will admit....the only dirt that G-Unit is responsible for was slapping Henchmens 14 yr old son and then they scattered like roaches when Yayo mama house got shot up and 50's house burned down.

Ja-Rule won the beef outside the booth.

If 50-Cent is responsible for ending Ja's career then Rick Ross is responsible for ending 50-cents career......

^ yeah...
    Los216 wrote: »
    So 50 Cent is a snitch?? Explain

damn itz da 2k11 & ya still wonderin how woodface is a snitch? lol smh damn u r LATE go watch da SUPREME AMERICAN GANGSTA when da white cop sayz woodface was makin FED STATEMENTZ then go watch da BEEF DVD wit da RESTRAININ ORDER on therr cuz that ? is REAL & i would say go watch da woodface HOW IM LIVIN BET show when woodface dry snitch;d on murder inc, rapalot & deathrow but they play;d that ? once then bet neva play'd that ? again cuz dA FEDZ want;d 2 use that fa evidence against murder inc.,.,
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    of course 50's enemies are gonna tell the truth

and when bang em said 50 wasnt a snitch cause he wouldntve been around him if he was

he was obvsly lying
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    of course 50's enemies are gonna tell the truth

and when bang em said 50 wasnt a snitch cause he wouldntve been around him if he was

he was obvsly lying

bang em smurf said woodface was blamin murder inc fa his snitch azz gettin shot so yeah smurf was lyin lol.,,.,.
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ja Rule is in and out of Jail and 50 Cent is sitting in a mansion.

Curtis won outside the booth.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ja Rule is in and out of Jail and 50 Cent is sitting in a mansion.

Curtis won outside the booth.

stupid cracka ? that aint wat da thread is about itz about STREET ? & woodface LOST!
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    stupid cracka ? that aint wat da thread is about itz about STREET ? & woodface LOST!

The streets dont listen to Ja Rule. The streets still play Wanksta though.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The streets dont listen to Ja Rule. The streets still play Wanksta though.

da streetz dont listen 2 woodface either cuz hez da REAL WANKSTA! da braveheartz use 2 call 'SNITCH C.J.' wanksta 1st way b4 woodface stole that ? & came ? @ ja rule wit that wanksta ? ...
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited August 2011
    Options
    come-at-me-bro.jpg?1308197978

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    when that ja rule feature on a ross album happening
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited August 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

ooooooo

i need that asap

then let shyne jump on it ? ?
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

wherr have u been @ cracka rozay got ja rule 2 ? on ya muuunkee gaawd on da MAFIA MUSIK remix cracka!
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yea cracka ass cracka cracka
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited August 2011
    Options
    def0379a647f1eeafa49789c52e632e5.png

^^this ? ? right here
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^JA....if we r talkin about da street ? cuz woodface got beat up, stabb;d & shot,.,..

^ yeah...

damn itz da 2k11 & ya still wonderin how woodface is a snitch? lol smh damn u r LATE go watch da SUPREME AMERICAN GANGSTA when da white cop sayz woodface was makin FED STATEMENTZ then go watch da BEEF DVD wit da RESTRAININ ORDER on therr cuz that ? is REAL & i would say go watch da woodface HOW IM LIVIN BET show when woodface dry snitch;d on murder inc, rapalot & deathrow but they play;d that ? once then bet neva play'd that ? again cuz dA FEDZ want;d 2 use that fa evidence against murder inc.,.,

that wasnt a cop saying 50 was making statements that was a writer who worked for murder inc writting a book about supreme called queens reign supreme
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    that wasnt a cop saying 50 was making statements that was a writer who worked for murder inc writting a book about supreme called queens reign supreme

well wat eva lol da man said woodface was makin FED STATEMENTZ & da ? is DOCUMENT;D!
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The whole 'fifty is a snitch' thing is stupid to me, and ghetto quran was the jam.

I don't find that comparison of the ja fifty beef to the fifty ross beef convincing either, I remember when that was going on with fifty and ja it was epic, on the other hand there wasn't even a single entertaining song in the fifty ross beef, really looking back that whole battle was hella wack altho ross proved he's teflon for surviving all that in tandem with the co stuff.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    The whole 'fifty is a snitch' thing is stupid to me, and ghetto quran was the jam.

I don't find that comparison of the ja fifty beef to the fifty ross beef convincing either, I remember when that was going on with fifty and ja it was epic, on the other hand there wasn't even a single entertaining song in the fifty ross beef, really looking back that whole battle was hella wack altho ross proved he's teflon for surviving all that in tandem with the co stuff.

did u not read my post i xplain;d how woodface is a SNITCH wit DOCUMENT;D FACTZ!
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ja & murder inc takes by farr. 50 was losin in the streets . but in the studio he was winnin cuz custa rhymes ,feminem,? ass dre,? 12,obite twice, ? unit backing him up
  • I.B.Smashin
    I.B.Smashin Members Posts: 66
    edited August 2011
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    ja & murder inc takes by farr. 50 was losin in the streets . but in the studio he was winnin cuz custa rhymes ,feminem,? ass dre,? 12,obite twice, ? unit backing him up

As much as I felt Ja Rule first CD and looked forward to Murder Inc releases, you must admit that Murder Inc is dead and they lost. 50 survived in the streets, media, and lets not forget his pockets fat. Ja and 50 beef is just at the point where yall need to hang it up and realize Ja took an L, it happens sometimes.. all that is old ? though.. the new ? and the future is Dynamo.. www.dynamoreckless.com .... the South is about to make a comeback!
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »

woodface didnt destory ja rule n 03 he just slow;d ja rule down cuz n 04 ja rule came back swingin @ da muuuunkeez head & had woodface KISSIN his azz ? wit NY & da muuuunkee was so hot that ja rule was back on top & da NY video had da muuuunkee SICK when he seen da WHOLE NY includin SLOBB DEEP backin JA RULE thatz is when woodface xposed himself as da MAD RAPPER dissin EVERYBODY da FEDZ is wat really stop;d ja rule n 05 cuz ruleyork & murder inc was gonna make a BIG COMEBACK wit da RAPALOT & DEATHROW collabo cuz murder inc, deathrow & rapalot was gonna CRUSH da euromath/shady/ggggggay-unit ? /SNITCH MPIRE if da FEDZ didnt raid all 3 labelz(murder inc/deathrow/rapalot)
    As much as I felt Ja Rule first CD and looked forward to Murder Inc releases, you must admit that Murder Inc is dead and they lost. 50 survived in the streets, media, and lets not forget his pockets fat. Ja and 50 beef is just at the point where yall need to hang it up and realize Ja took an L, it happens sometimes.. all that is old ? though.. the new ? and the future is Dynamo.. www.dynamoreckless.com .... the South is about to make a comeback!

u r delusional woodface dont get no propz SNITCHIN on murder inc hez a ? /victim
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited August 2011
    Options
    my hate for 50 brings a tear to my eye :(
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    did u not read my post i xplain;d how woodface is a SNITCH wit DOCUMENT;D FACTZ!

Yea but a post later someone corrected you that it wasn't even a cop who said that, it was just some white guy who worked for murder inc.

The rest of what you said I wouldn't know how to verify, some segment on BET that can't be found and an order of protection that may or may not exist and that may not have been assigned voluntarily?
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    Yea but a post later someone corrected you that it wasn't even a cop who said that, it was just some white guy who worked for murder inc.

The rest of what you said I wouldn't know how to verify, some segment on BET that can't be found and an order of protection that may or may not exist and that may not have been assigned voluntarily?

who carez who tthat guy is da man said woodface made FED STATEMENTZ & itz DOCUMENT;d so woodface is a SNITCH & that order of protection does xist thatz y i told u 2 watch da BEEF DVD cuz da PAPERWORK is on therr that ? is REAL woodface is a ? fa denyin that ? cuz da restrainin order is LEGIT!