Official Kentucky Basketball Recruiting Thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    [img]http://media.kentucky.com/smedia/2010/06/21/22/100622davis.embedded.? _affiliate.79.jpg[/img]

ANTHONY-DAVIS2011_150A1.jpg

lmao @ that ? unibrow.. maybe giving 200 thou to remove that ? ...

lmao, thats ? horrible
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Stringer bell I see you sadly lurkin cause that recruiting news has already been posted
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    [img]http://media.kentucky.com/smedia/2010/06/21/22/100622davis.embedded.? _affiliate.79.jpg[/img]

carolina_pursuing_anthony_davis.jpg

lmao @ that ? unibrow.. maybe giving him 200 thou to remove that ? ...

chi_anthony_davis1_576.jpg

820334.jpg
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Crazy thing is Coach Cal is known for recruiting and winning but he is also known for violations. how the hell is this dude not banned from coaching? Kentucky sold their soul to the devil. and they will get burned in the end.

Question: Do you see basketball recruiting becoming more regional (best players staying in their region) like Football? Or will it stay fragmented like it is now for another 5 years?

and will the NBA and college basketball finally make the rules like MLB and college baseball?
  • Dick Shitman
    edited August 2010
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Crazy thing is Coach Cal is known for recruiting and winning but he is also known for violations. how the hell is this dude not banned from coaching? Kentucky sold their soul to the devil. and they will get burned in the end.

Question: Do you see basketball recruiting becoming more regional (best players staying in their region) like Football? Or will it stay fragmented like it is now for another 5 years?

and will the NBA and college basketball finally make the rules like MLB and college baseball?

i think it stays the way it is. as long as you have your north carolina, kentucky, kansas, duke, etc the best players will go there for the most part.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited August 2010
    Options
    2rombmc.jpg
    2lbja6g.jpg

Currently Davis is ranked No. 12 in the 2011 class, but he is sure to be in the top five when the rankings are updated.

if we only had a coach :(
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Damn, Coach Cal keeps raking him them in. The best thing Kentucky can do is pay top dollar for a top assistant coach to pick up the slack for Coach Cal. Bcos as much as folks ? about his coaching, these players would not be coming here if not for him.
  • caddo man
    edited August 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Damn, Coach Cal keeps raking him them in. The best thing Kentucky can do is pay top dollar for a top assistant coach to pick up the slack for Coach Cal. Bcos as much as folks ? about his coaching, these players would not be coming here if not for him.

Crazy part is he went from the conference USA to the SEC. which isnt much better at basketball? I wonder if he would have this much sucess in the ACC or even the Big 10. SEC basketball as a whole is garbage.
  • toheeb27
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Crazy part is he went from the conference USA to the SEC. which isnt much better at basketball? I wonder if he would have this much sucess in the ACC or even the Big 10. SEC basketball as a whole is garbage.

If he keeps getting the top players in the country, it should still be the same. The dude already has 3 of the top 5 players for next year.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited August 2010
    Options

lol nah lsu basketball is garbage.
  • toheeb27
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Tough Break on Enes Kanter. Dude was suppose to be a dominant College bigman. More polished than Cousins.

Give me an update on your new freshmen, especially Brandon Knight.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Tough Break on Enes Kanter. Dude was suppose to be a dominant College bigman. More polished than Cousins.

Give me an update on your new freshmen, especially Brandon Knight.

terrence jones is legit. brandon knight is nice, but jones could be the star this season. doron lamb is nice off of the bench.

we'll struggle inside a lot this year, but last year we had 3 first round picks inside and got nowhere so we'll see
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    brandon knight is garbage
  • toheeb27
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    terrence jones is legit. brandon knight is nice, but jones could be the star this season. doron lamb is nice off of the bench.

we'll struggle inside a lot this year, but last year we had 3 first round picks inside and got nowhere so we'll see

Really, one week later u hit me with this. A whole revolution took place during this period. LONG LIVE ChosenWUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dick Shitman
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Really, one week later u hit me with this. A whole revolution took place during this period. LONG LIVE ChosenWUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*deletes post*

*deletes thread as spam*

*throws toheebs computer out window*
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    brandon knight is garbage

? outta here with that Lie.
  • MR.CJ
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? outta here with that Lie.

no lie. my ?
  • caddo man
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol nah lsu basketball is garbage.

Just saw this slight of a comment.

I would take a school that has Championship in multiple sports (LSU) than a school that should just decomission every sport but one(Kentucky). Until that gets the death penalty. Dont worry coach Cal has had his record wipe out at almost every school he has coached. Lets see if he can finally coach a championship team instead of a one stop shop for NBA talent.

And LSU basketball sucks for ten years then they go to the Final Four then they go back to suck mode. NH!
  • Dick Shitman
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Just saw this slight of a comment.

I would take a school that has Championship in multiple sports (LSU) than a school that should just decomission every sport but one(Kentucky). Until that gets the death penalty. Dont worry coach Cal has had his record wipe out at almost every school he has coached. Lets see if he can finally coach a championship team instead of a one stop shop for NBA talent.

And LSU basketball sucks for ten years then they go to the Final Four then they go back to suck mode. NH!

lol i dont even remember making that comment. how many years till yalls next nice squad? that big baby-tyrus thomas squad was nice
  • caddo man
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol i dont even remember making that comment. how many years till yalls next nice squad? that big baby-tyrus thomas squad was nice

I think we have four more years of ? basketball. But Johnny O'Bryant (PF) is coming next year and Ricardo Gathers will if the Blue Nation (Kentucky) doesnt kidnap him.

Oh yeah I watched some of that Kentucky game tonight. That PF ??Jones I think? was killing them on the boards!
  • Dick Shitman
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think we have four more years of ? basketball. But Johnny O'Bryant (PF) is coming next year and Ricardo Gathers will if the Blue Nation (Kentucky) doesnt kidnap him.

Oh yeah I watched some of that Kentucky game tonight. That PF ??Jones I think? was killing them on the boards!

yea jones is nice. if he brings it every game, he can be a matchup nightmare
  • MR.CJ
    edited November 2010
    Options

i thought jones was a SF
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Duke Basketball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>