• Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol @ the thought of them not airing that...you shouldve known that wasnt gone miss air time. Controversy wit daddy? Shiiiiit they couldnt get that on the air fast enough. People want to see mayweather in a bad light these vultures feed off the negativity.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "You'll be 41 and 1." lol.......................................
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you never know...it may be motivation for lil floyd and a tactic to get him motivated by big floyd..

? seems to really bother lil floyd...only reason ? say they want to be left alone is when some ? is on they mind or they hurtin
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hopefully floyd will weed out all them hanger ons and get things smooth with his pops .
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Everything that Glitters aint gold.. ? Floyd hide behind his millions.. But dude is a tortured soul man.. I believe it all stems from his upbringin and his pops...

yea u can see it in his demeanor .... I see a mental meltdown on the horizon for homie hopefully he gets pacman out the way before it occurs .
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Disrespectful.

This is why i want Pacq to rock this dude.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ehh its not like his father wasnt being disrespectful though. But them arguing was like watching twins and I would tell my dad ? him too if he got in an argument like that with me and that ? in the other room.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sounds like a Son.. Never really getting over the fact that his Pop.. Someone he looked up too.. Was not there for him.. Sounds like they got deep rooted complex issues that they need to iron out.. Far from Faggotry.. But thats me.. And who am I?..

i think floyd sr. used to beat floyds mom and you know kids love their mothers
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Is Floyd Sr. a former ? head? I didn't understand a word he said. He has the classic crackhead mouth.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you're suppsoed to honor your parents.. but also parents aren't supposed to provoke their children to rage....

so i mean as the parent you're not suppsoed to let yourself get into thaty sort of back n forth argument with your child.. the crazy thing is, i see plenty of people who make that same mistake.. arguing back n forth with their kids from when they're young as ? ...

like disagreements happen.. but arguing with a child? that ? sisn't supposed to happen... i don't give a ? how mad i was at my mom, i was never permitted to flat out just argue with her..as i won't allow my son to do with us either....

the respect between floyd jr & sr was lost a long time ago if dude had no qualms with arguing with him like that on camera.......

sr brought htat ? on hime self years ago.....

i can understand imbeig ? .. but he created that monster....

jr still a ? too.....he's getting too old for that kinda ? as well...

but hey... pops was lacking as a father...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i strongly feel everything is always about accountability..

jr's ignorant as ? for the way he treated his father...no cut cards about it... dude handled that situation really immaturely and down right spiteful, and i hate spite....i gained nothing for him, i just shook my head, and was like "dudes a real ? for that"

however...floyd sr has to be held accountable as well... that's the type of disrespectufl son you raised old man.....you made that....no one else is his father..you created this situation..... so i mean, if anyone deserves to have their feelings hurt cuz of the ? floyd jr has become...it's floyd sr......
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Is Floyd Sr. a former ? head? I didn't understand a word he said. He has the classic crackhead mouth.

yes...........
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

jr's ignorant as ? for the way he treated his father...no cut cards about it... dude handled that situation really immaturely and down right spiteful, and i hate spite....i gained nothing for him, i just shook my head, and was like "dudes a real ? for that"

however...floyd sr has to be held accountable as well... that's the type of disrespectufl son you raised old man.....you made that....no one else is his father..you created this situation..... so i mean, if anyone deserves to have their feelings hurt cuz of the ? floyd jr has become...it's floyd sr......

Cant disagree with that...

All i could do was just SMH...

and a thing I noticed, Roger Mayweather (his uncle) fanned that flame. He shouldn't be allowing his nephew to go around saying his father wasn't ? and that his uncle raised/trained/supported him. Its cool to acknowledge who helped you but, Jr ? on his father and Roger knows that and that's probably why Sr acts the way he does toward his brother. On some baby dad vs step father ? .
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh @rey ? for posting this...

i aint grew up with my pops and i still wouldnt talk to him like that, roger shouldve stepped in way b4 he did as well. I know their father and son and he was trying to stay out of it, but if u let them arguments escalate....alotta ? gonna be said u might not wanna say.....smh at calling yo pops a ? though...lol
    d.green wrote: »
    Disrespectful.

This is why i want Pacq to rock this dude.

what u want and whats gonna happen are 2 different things son....and pac' just smart enough not to air his ? laundry on tv, dont thta ? ? around on his wife publicly and take roids?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Cant disagree with that...

All i could do was just SMH...

and a thing I noticed, Roger Mayweather (his uncle) fanned that flame. He shouldn't be allowing his nephew to go around saying his father wasn't ? and that his uncle raised/trained/supported him. Its cool to acknowledge who helped you but, Jr ? on his father and Roger knows that and that's probably why Sr acts the way he does toward his brother. On some baby dad vs step father ? .

cs I Roger shouldnt allow him to do ? like that especially since Roger has been his father figure since he was a teen
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Riveting.

Great TV.

Nominate for Emmy.

Jr. really hurt Sr. he had him contradicting himself and all out ready to tussle.

Damn kids crying...lol
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

big ups!!...................
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cannot wait for Manny to shut his cocky ass up. Only reason he gets alot of support is cuz he is black on a predominately BLACK forum. Real recognize real and we all know Manny dont give a ? if he fights floyd gayweather he just wants the check and the oppurtunity to beat his ass. I was jus at the bar on sunday and aint no1 supporting mayweather he scared of Pacman.

shut the ? up with the ? will u boy .....

? people like u look for any reason to one up pac .. where were u clowns at 5 years ago when his ass was a frail nobody ?
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    "You'll be 41 and 1." lol.......................................

datz sum ? my dad wuda told me
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    After watching that episode of 24/7 with that Mayweather fight, I think they will need their own reality show.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LMAO so many quotables lol @ SR sayin nobody wanna be here then JR sayin then why the ? u here
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sounds like a Son.. Never really getting over the fact that his Pop.. Someone he looked up too.. Was not there for him.. Sounds like they got deep rooted complex issues that they need to iron out.. Far from Faggotry.. But thats me.. And who am I?..

Exactly I feel that ? . I popped off on my pops like that after my moms funeral.
    i think floyd sr. used to beat floyds mom and you know kids love their mothers

True that and probably why Floyd beats on women himself.
  • untouchable1
    untouchable1 Members Posts: 69
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cs I Roger shouldnt allow him to do ? like that especially since Roger has been his father figure since he was a teen

It seemed like Roger was pretty hurt by it too...His Big Bro & his nephew (who is like a son to him) arguing like that.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    SMH @ HBO for putting this up

The narrator talking about the Mayweather family the same way a narrator talk about a pack of hyenas on animal planet