lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ortiz going to knock his head off!!! Can't wait
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cannot wait for Manny to shut his cocky ass up. Only reason he gets alot of support is cuz he is black on a predominately BLACK forum. Real recognize real and we all know Manny dont give a ? if he fights floyd gayweather he just wants the check and the oppurtunity to beat his ass. I was jus at the bar on sunday and aint no1 supporting mayweather he scared of Pacman.

the nerve of u complaining about a "black" site when u prolly one of them lames on youtube or boxingscene saying dumb ? like ; gayweather and pacroid....foh

and im counting on u flips, whiteboys, messicans and yes some ? to bet on manny that fight. im tryna get a nice come up
  • gns
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ortiz going to knock his head off!!! Can't wait

what u tryna put on it?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I shoulda known I shoulda known I shoulda known your ? azz would ruuuuuuuuuuuun to post here/keep this thread alive huh? You self-loathing lickspittled harlequin

Spooky azz bytch you stay bootlicking eh?

nd I shoulda known ya lame cracka ass was gon come in here nd stalk the black man once again, you're really startin to reach now. I'ma ? says the alleged black guy who lives in arizona, guess tht dry heat is ? up ya brain cells nd lmao @ me being self loathing u can say wat u want to but I love me some JEFF AXEL nd im comfortable in my own skin unlike the fake ass wannabe power to the people cracka
  • gns
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I shoulda known I shoulda known I shoulda known your ? azz would ruuuuuuuuuuuun to post here/keep this thread alive huh? You self-loathing lickspittled harlequin

Spooky azz bytch you stay bootlicking eh?

whats yo problem with the black man cracka? i thought dark skinned negros was your thing.....(please dont be predictable with your response)
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Disrespectful.

This is why i want Pacq to rock this dude.

• Chef_Taylor
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lmao@floyd sr. tryna get a word in sounding like tazmanian devil.
  • BlackAX410
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    whats yo problem with the black man cracka? i thought dark skinned negros was your thing.....(please dont be predictable with your response)

It all started when I made a thread called biggest weedheads in the NBA nd had Zach Randolph nd Delonte West in the opening post ever since then in EVERY post I make in the cheap seats he comes at me callin me an Uncle Thomas dyckblowing bytchnigg, bootlicker, stepenfechit, ? nd ? like that. You would think this repetitive BS would get tiring but he's been stalkin me for months now
  • gns
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It all started when I made a thread called biggest weedheads in the NBA nd had Zach Randolph nd Delonte West in the opening post ever since then in EVERY post I make in the cheap seats he comes at me callin me an Uncle Thomas dyckblowing bytchnigg, bootlicker, stepenfechit, ? nd ? like that. You would think this repetitive BS would get tiring but he's been stalkin me for months now

lol...son, allhiphop got the most consistent hardworking trolls yo, i swear. ? dont let up.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    you're suppsoed to honor your parents.. but also parents aren't supposed to provoke their children to rage....

so i mean as the parent you're not suppsoed to let yourself get into thaty sort of back n forth argument with your child.. the crazy thing is, i see plenty of people who make that same mistake.. arguing back n forth with their kids from when they're young as ? ...

like disagreements happen.. but arguing with a child? that ? sisn't supposed to happen... i don't give a ? how mad i was at my mom, i was never permitted to flat out just argue with her..as i won't allow my son to do with us either....

the respect between floyd jr & sr was lost a long time ago if dude had no qualms with arguing with him like that on camera.......

sr brought htat ? on hime self years ago.....

i can understand imbeig ? .. but he created that monster....

jr still a ? too.....he's getting too old for that kinda ? as well...

but hey... pops was lacking as a father...

... you suppose 2 respect a parent who commands respect... theres alot of ain't ? parent(s) who don't deserve respect @ all

Rey ? wrote: »
    Cant disagree with that...

All i could do was just SMH...

and a thing I noticed, Roger Mayweather (his uncle) fanned that flame. He shouldn't be allowing his nephew to go around saying his father wasn't ? and that his uncle raised/trained/supported him. Its cool to acknowledge who helped you but, Jr ? on his father and Roger knows that and that's probably why Sr acts the way he does toward his brother. On some baby dad vs step father ? .

roger ain't got ? 2 do with this, mayweather is not no 5 year old, the ? is a 30 year old man , if he fills that his pops ain't ? then his pops ain't ? ...

lamontbdc wrote: »
    Exactly I feel that ? . I popped off on my pops like that after my moms funeral.

True that and probably why Floyd beats on women himself.

C/s i'm tired of ain't ? dadz who ? thru n try 2 act like super dads n ? ... like u can fool every body but u can't fool ya kids...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    Lol @ the thought of them not airing that...you shouldve known that wasnt gone miss air time. Controversy wit daddy? Shiiiiit they couldnt get that on the air fast enough. People want to see mayweather in a bad light these vultures feed off the negativity.

he already in a bad light or being a ? ass ? and scared of pacman come on son you know better
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    espn.com trolls>>>>>>>>>>> IC trolls....
  • BlackAX410
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol...son, allhiphop got the most consistent hardworking trolls yo, i swear. ? dont let up.

lol yea i find it amusing now apparently Im top ? on this site too I barely heard that word associated wit me till i got on the IC
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol this thread did a 360
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cannot wait for Manny to shut his cocky ass up. Only reason he gets alot of support is cuz he is black on a predominately BLACK forum. Real recognize real and we all know Manny dont give a ? if he fights floyd gayweather he just wants the check and the oppurtunity to beat his ass. I was jus at the bar on sunday and aint no1 supporting mayweather he scared of Pacman.

You just mad because Mayweather been whoopin your mexican brothers ? left and right
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited August 2011
    Options
    See now that's some ? -? I'd expect outta matt- or axel ?

Well,didnt you listen to him tryna speak over floyd jr.... whatshdisIYoufhiggfhjfjk wdh?
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Floyd talking to his dad like white kids talk to their parents.
  • gns
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Your moms don't let up, upon, yon ? either

lmao...i thought u wouldve went for the mom jokes sooner. either way troll on player, i dont take u serious in the least
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wow, you can see SR is hurt... They both hot heads, maybe to alike...

Yo Floyds grill looks ? up, like Hes wearing A gum shield still lol He get bad surgery on his teeth or something???

Herd Don King LENT Floyd 500k
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »

this isn't a race thing.

u see this from all races.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the narrator talking about the mayweather family the same way a narrator talk about a pack of hyenas on animal planet

lol
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    but real talk...fathers and sons who work in a field that is very egotistical always but heads...look at the american chopper father and son
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    The narrator talking about the Mayweather family the same way a narrator talk about a pack of hyenas on animal planet

dead......
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what u tryna put on it?

I don't bet or gamble, but you know floyd gonna get ? up. Just face it! Ortiz can whoop his ass blind fold. I'm waiting for Manny to spank that ? , all that duckin n dodgin he doin.