Tompetrez Realtalk on HipHop...

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    breath of fresh air on the radio. everytime it comes on i crank it all the way up in my car. the bass and sub bass lines in the song are amazing.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i dont know why these ? ass jigga warriors are even debating in this ? . Jay Z hasnt done anything fresh for hip hop since his arrival. 14 years rapping about the same old ? . Jay Z has made mega money off hip hop and never gave his fans anything back. u ? get over yourselfs. jay z isnt a lyricist. never have never will be
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i dont know why these ? ass jigga warriors are even debating in this ? . Jay Z hasnt done anything fresh for hip hop since his arrival. 14 years rapping about the same old ? . Jay Z has made mega money off hip hop and never gave his fans anything back. u ? get over yourselfs. jay z isnt a lyricist. never have never will be
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Mr. I Wool Nauht Loooze lost against a so called loser like Nas . well ? what that makes Jay Z?
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    JAY- Z IS A LYRICIST BUT PARELLEL to his desire to make money.if jay got on his common sense and intricate ? right now it may sell like thriller

Jay Z aint no ? lyricist. he's a garbage ass rapper who sold his soul years ago and plays his own fans for idiots by short changing u ? . a lyrcist can do more than rap about money ? cars and himself. Its cool though. Eminem is showcasing his soul on wax trying to take music in a different directions while Jay Z 46 year old ass rapping about the same ? he did in 1996. Jay Z's content is the same as Gucci Mane content
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    JAY- Z IS A LYRICIST BUT PARELLEL to his desire to make money.if jay got on his common sense and intricate ? right now it may sell like thriller

Jay Z aint no ? lyricist. he's a garbage ass rapper who sold his soul years ago and plays his own fans for idiots by short changing u ? . a lyrcist can do more than rap about money ? cars and himself. Its cool though. Eminem is showcasing his soul on wax trying to take music in a different directions while Jay Z 46 year old ass rapping about the same ? he did in 1996. Jay Z's content is the same as Gucci Mane content
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    old wayne was really a problem. that ? was killing everything in the summer of 1999 before TBIH dropped. bling, bling, back dat ass up, i need a hot girl. he had a nice buzz setting him up for his solo career. My favorite wayne album is lights out. wayne flows his ass off on the album. I had played this tape to death when I first got it. On The grind stay gettin rewounded. He was really spitting hard in that period and he stepped it up lyrically on 500 Degreez also. His flow was effortless on that album. Dude was just rhyming naturally at that point. I stopped checkin for wayne around the time of sqad up and carter.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    old wayne was really a problem. that ? was killing everything in the summer of 1999 before TBIH dropped. bling, bling, back dat ass up, i need a hot girl. he had a nice buzz setting him up for his solo career. My favorite wayne album is lights out. wayne flows his ass off on the album. I had played this tape to death when I first got it. On The grind stay gettin rewounded. He was really spitting hard in that period and he stepped it up lyrically on 500 Degreez also. His flow was effortless on that album. Dude was just rhyming naturally at that point. I stopped checkin for wayne around the time of sqad up and carter.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this is jigga warrior central now. you either with or against them in the reason lol ? JAY Z
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Jay Z aint killed ? . thats an easy forgettable self dicking sucking verse from him. only punks thinks it hot to sneak diss on records

punk rapper=punk fans
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    zzzzd94s_DDP_auto_L.gif
    ddp.jpg
    s
    RollingStoneJayZWrestlingLawsuit.jpg

• tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ddp in the illumanti too? lmao

nah, he's just another victim of Jay Z overt blantant biting.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    2-4-jayz.jpg
    *Jay Z-The best thing about these courtside seats...NO NIGG.ERS*

Beyonce-and-Jay-Z-550x366.jpg
    *Jay Z-Enjoy your view from the nose bleeds nigg.ers*
    *Beyonce-? they are so poor, and so black*

05.jpg
    *Beyonce-Baby, Beanie Sigel is walking our way! What you gonna do?*
    *Jay Z-shiit let me get my keys out my pocket we about to leave YEW REDEE BEE?*

lakers-jimmy-iovine-jay-z-on-the-wood-courtside-staples-center-399x293.jpg

*Jay Z-....and the doctor said this arthritis in my wrist is from the long term effects of ether at my old age*
    *Iovine-Um, Jay, Uh, Thats a great story. Look Dre is outta town do you want to come spend a weekend with me*
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Jay Z dont want beef. Jay Z dont want drama. ? was scared to diss Game because he fears him. He know game will keep firing Jay Z is too old to be going to war. and yeah Bey should be dissapointed. that should of raised a flag about her husbands cowardice and disloyalment that ? always been saying about him. ether dissolved the last bit of free confidence that Jay Z had. this old ass ? aint built for beef anymore so he comes with all these ? excuses. he's getting money. he's ? bey. he's too big. that isnt a trait of greatness. Michael Jordan never turned down a challenger. He sons byron russell like he does ewing/barkley. same thing with muhammad ali and mike tyson. i aint never heard none of them ? say they too big for competition. how the ? ? think LL cool J got to the top. he took on everyone who was talking ? about him and not only paved his own way but gained respect from peers one way or another. Jay Z aint no battler anyways. i dont give a damn about the urban legend stories about him battling dmx/gza/kane. and plus not a ? stain on prodigy. blind ass camel a michael jackson jacket isnt a ballerina outfit. smh. dude think somebody gonna bow down after the world seen him take that loss with ether. Jay Z delusional as ? . i put it like this. he needs to retire, stop sneak dissing like a little ? or can the "greatest" talk. there are a billion ? hungry rappers in the hip hop universe for him to be tucking his crown away and using the level excuse. all he has to do is let his skills speak for itsself. it shouldnt be nothing to a goat to make a career ending 16. we all know game was gonna have the llama choked up like this....

Can we talk about Summer Jam for a second?
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Jay Z dont want beef. Jay Z dont want drama. ? was scared to diss Game because he fears him. He know game will keep firing Jay Z is too old to be going to war. and yeah Bey should be dissapointed. that should of raised a flag about her husbands cowardice and disloyalment that ? always been saying about him. ether dissolved the last bit of free confidence that Jay Z had. this old ass ? aint built for beef anymore so he comes with all these ? excuses. he's getting money. he's ? bey. he's too big. that isnt a trait of greatness. Michael Jordan never turned down a challenger. He sons byron russell like he does ewing/barkley. same thing with muhammad ali and mike tyson. i aint never heard none of them ? say they too big for competition. how the ? ? think LL cool J got to the top. he took on everyone who was talking ? about him and not only paved his own way but gained respect from peers one way or another. Jay Z aint no battler anyways. i dont give a damn about the urban legend stories about him battling dmx/gza/kane. and plus not a ? stain on prodigy. blind ass camel a michael jackson jacket isnt a ballerina outfit. smh. dude think somebody gonna bow down after the world seen him take that loss with ether. Jay Z delusional as ? . i put it like this. he needs to retire, stop sneak dissing like a little ? or can the "greatest" talk. there are a billion ? hungry rappers in the hip hop universe for him to be tucking his crown away and using the level excuse. all he has to do is let his skills speak for itsself. it shouldnt be nothing to a goat to make a career ending 16. we all know game was gonna have the llama choked up like this....

Can we talk about Summer Jam for a second?
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? need to stop it with the "come up" excuse also. aint nobody selling records anymore. even if you got a #1 hit that ? aint promising you to sell records.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? need to stop it with the "come up" excuse also. aint nobody selling records anymore. even if you got a #1 hit that ? aint promising you to sell records.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Slang Prostitution> Double Entredes. Jay Z cant see Raekwon, damn sure cant ? with Ghost
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jaY z>>>>>every ? in wu tang clan

Cappadonna>Jay Z

"i came to the fork in the road and went straight"
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    38 revolve like the sun around the earth.....smh
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Not cause of the money. I'm not getting into a argument with you. I think ghost is a better lyricist, jay z a better rapper. If that makes sense. IMO if I may add

when the last time Jay Z just spazzed out on a track like this?
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    FREE P!

That Takeover ? aint phased P. when u look at it now what did Jay Z really do to him? call him short. post up pics of him dressing like MJ in 1984. oooh so career ending. The reason why Prodigy skills detiorated for that brief time because the ? damn near died in 2000 from sickle cell complications. He was writing HNIC 1 in the hospital. got better and got ill again and hospitalized in early 2001 from his disease. P is more of a soldier than Jay Z could ever imagine in his wildest dreams. oh yeah ? Burn was a gold single and Infamy was a gold album. How did P fall off when u got a double album from the mobb in 2003. a couple of freestyle tapes the same year. Amerrikas Nightmare (Gold) in 04, a best of in 05, Blood Money in 06, a critically acclaimed banger in 2007 with Return of The Mac, product of the 80s, Infamous Mobb album and a CLASSIC HNIC 2 album. As a fan P been holding his ? down all decade. HNIC 2>HNIC1 and thats saying alot because HNIC was best album in 2000 sorry marshall

? we been selling records/Back when u was sucking Nas ? to get a verse on your first album
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    your the only one in the world i ever heard say anything about hnic 2. let alone it being better than 1. P was that dude but jay smashed mobb

Jay Z killed that ? . Classic Jay Z. one of my favorite camel songs. At the end when he announced Blueprint 2 ? i was hyped! Had me wait a year for that wack ass album.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ha ha. Im lovin this thread! jigga warriors pose up in other thread as intelluctials but cant cant decipher this ? talk. double entredes aint ? compared to the wu. and I aint gonna front and act like I can break down these all the wu lines because I cant. but like hrap said 120 and the love of hip hop will guide you as a compass to enlightment. straight up. this is why the wu is the greatest group because they really was dropping jewels for us trying to expand hip hop. the babies they talk about as us. they were giving us training in rhyme form to guide us as children of hip hop to positivity, love and knowledge. RZA wasnt bullshittin on bells of war when he said the wu double cd will give you a whole years worth of education. ? . that was an understatement. wu taught/guided me to ? i would have never learned in a public school setting like a lot of us base our learning from. wu had me reading physics books, code of the samurai books, astrology books at like 13-14 based on their rhymes. i was there when ob4cl/ironman/liquid swords dropped a 90s crackbaby jigga warrior will never understand the true impact of the wu smh @ ? thinking the wu is psychobabble.

RZA>Jay Z
    GZA>Jay Z
    Dirt Dog>Jay Z
    U ? >Jay Z
    Deck>Jay Z
    ? >Jay Z
    Masta Killa> Jay Z
    Cappa> Jay Z
    Ghost>Jay Z
    Rae> Jay Z
    Street Life>Jay Z
    Priest>Jay Z