then TI
    then Wayne
    then Rocko
    then Mook
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    more hard on hoes song. smh at rappers simping.

I'm getting paid while you getting killed ?

co ? sign. especially 8ball/mjg. thank ? i heard that song at a young age. strong words from them memphis players. real talk. that song ended my simpin in 5th grade

Feel real ? believe in beating these hoes down/push her head into the wall until you hear that cracking sound DAMN!!!!!!!!

i gotta co sign your post one more time!
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    more hard on hoes song. smh at rappers simping.

I'm getting paid while you getting killed ?

co ? sign. especially 8ball/mjg. thank ? i heard that song at a young age. strong words from them memphis players. real talk. that song ended my simpin in 5th grade

Feel real ? believe in beating these hoes down/push her head into the wall until you hear that cracking sound DAMN!!!!!!!!

i gotta co sign your post one more time!
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hell yeah co sign the threadstarter. ? jay z he aint made no kind of noise last decade. a loss, a retirement and a comeback ol larry holmes flabby and sick ? . Kanye had his hands on every album u can classify as a classic last decade. kanye>jay z wayne>jay z
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Blueprint 2-Gobbish
    Black Album-Pity Album
    Kingdome Come-One of the worst albums of the last decade
    American Wankster-Ehhhhhh
    Blueprint 3- Weak

College Dropout-Classic
    Late Registration-Classic
    Graduation-Classic
    808-Classic
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    what the ? was so special about Jay Z boring ass verse? Nicki is the person who made this song
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nicki made this track what it was. before her verse the song was below mediocre. she came through and wrecked the track. how ya gonna get mad she stole the show. shiiit. she's hungy and them ? wasnt. i will ask again. what was so special about that self gratification verse from Jay Z. ? still using auh as a crutch. ? still talking about money and cars. he's the big scary boogey man but he cant say beans name smmfh/gtfoh. jay z need to step his game up. this is the second week in a row someone has severly murdered him on a track. if he is gonna half ass and use his past fame and money as a crutch he's no different from any other washed up rapper nicki caught wreck. accept, admit it and move on.
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    fun fact
    his cousin
    played chris partlow in the wire and Lorenzo in the new movie "Lottery Ticket" starring Bow Wow
    wire-akinnagbe26.jpg

how many people he killed in that movie lol? seriously everytime I see chris/snoop i think of them about to ? somebody.
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    fun fact
    his cousin
    played chris partlow in the wire and Lorenzo in the new movie "Lottery Ticket" starring Bow Wow
    wire-akinnagbe26.jpg

how many people he killed in that movie lol? seriously everytime I see chris/snoop i think of them about to ? somebody.
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What was so speical about Nicki switch pitches when she's done that on her last like what 5 songs? She isn't original. Hov stayed in his lane and dropped a sick verse. But none of that means anything to me cause the song itself was an average posse cut with a weak to average beat from KanYe. I wasn't impressed by the song in general.

how dare you call out nicki for being repetitive but then you praise Jay Z cliche subject matter: CARS, MONEY, HIMSELF. he been on that ? for the last 14 years. ? sneak dissing but scared to call out names like a ? . Nobody give a ? about Jay Z verse. Nicki Minaj is the only reason why this song is being talked about. Jay Z should be thanking her he was able to do a track with her.
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jigga warriors catching feelings over Jay Z mediocrity. dont get mad at the numbers get mad at yall self for accepting the camel droppings that you call hot verses. Jay Z hasnt dropped classic material in almost a decade. ? been riding off the fumes of Blueprint too long. Nobody give a ? about that album anymore. that ? is old news. ? saying auh after every bar isnt goat material to me. neither the fact that he is still rapping about the same ? he did 14 years ago. nobody wanna hear those money raps no more.
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    When did Jay Z ever have a Era. he always been second banana to Eminem
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    After reading the lyrics it appears to me he was staying within the contours of the song... I just think you're mad
    Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong, Loch Ness
    Goblin, ghoul, a zombie with no conscience
    Question: What do these things all have in common?
    Everybody knows I’m a ? ’ monster
    Conquer, stomp ya, stop your silly nonsense
    Really, you ? know where the swamp is
    None of you ? have seen the carnage that I’ve seen
    I still hear fiends scream in my dreams
    Murder murder, in black convertibles I
    ? a block, I murder the avenues, ah
    ? and pillage a village, women and children
    Everybody wanna know what my Achilles heel is
    Love, I don’t get enough of it
    All I get is these vampires and bloodsuckers
    All I see is these ? I made millionaires
    Millin’ about, spillin’ they feelings in the air
    All I see is these fake ? with no fangs
    Tryna draw blood from my ice-cold veins
    (sniffs) I smell a massacre
    Seems to be the only way to bag you ?

*yawn* that ? sound like a lost verse to thank you. Jay Z isnt saying anything new. his verse was easily forgotton and not talked about. nicki is the reason why this song has buzz because she bodied all them ? . how the ? can jay z call himself a monster when he scared to call out names. sneak dissing is for ? . ? stratergy this isnt ? ogre battle this is hip hop.
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    another usuncl3tom thread trying to sound like he know what the ? he talking about by throwing ? under the bus. HOW IN THE ? CAN YOU CALL SOMEBODY OUT ON THEIR CONTENT AND JAY Z OLD ASS BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE SAME DRUG STORIES SINCE 1996? International Hov still talking about fiends and base GTFOH oreo. mods close this hate thread. step ya posts up house nigg.er
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    why wont this ? be real with himself. they dropped the ? ball with drake. smh @ this ? making excuses to keep his job. a ? ? would of let drake drop his album last summer. drake would of no doubt sold 1 million copies when Best Ever was killing the charts. they got another chance with successful. then they had another chance when forever dropped. all of this TML ? is the sophmore curse in disguise. he should of saturated the market with a album instead of all those singles and givin those hooks to baby. i thought money to blow and priceless were drake songs. smh. they waiting too long with nicki minaj too. her ? should have dropped this summer. hell november is a long time away in trying to keep a buzz. and then they trying to push this carter IV on ? like they did with rebirth. wayne should fire this ? and take his time on carter IV. ? poor excuse and management
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Queens still running Jay Z. when is that ether gonna be cured?
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Smoking blunts while driving is like you asking for a charge. once they smell the damn weed they can tear your car apart. smh at this ? . ? snitch.
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Smoking blunts while driving is like you asking for a charge. once they smell the damn weed they can tear your car apart. smh at this ? . ? snitch.
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tiny should of swallowed the blunt and much weed as she could. I done been pulled over and had to swallow an ounce of weed to not catch a ? drug charge that will follow you. i dont feel sorry for them. at they old ass ages they should know better. especially TI. rapmastermind is right though. once they smell the weed they will tear your car into shreds. i got popped in winnie, tx and them ? towed my lexus back to their police depart and tore my leather seats, cut a hole in my spare. deflated all my tires. ? up my door panels and electrical outlets and took engine parts off looking for some dope that i smoked hours earlier. i had to pay over 500 to get that ? towed back to austin and extra 1000 to get everything back to order. over 1500 just to smoke weed on the road. not worth it. learn my lesson. dont give these cops a reason to search your car. smoking and ridin is lame
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tiny should of swallowed the blunt and much weed as she could. I done been pulled over and had to swallow an ounce of weed to not catch a ? drug charge that will follow you. i dont feel sorry for them. at they old ass ages they should know better. especially TI. rapmastermind is right though. once they smell the weed they will tear your car into shreds. i got popped in winnie, tx and them ? towed my lexus back to their police depart and tore my leather seats, cut a hole in my spare. deflated all my tires. ? up my door panels and electrical outlets and took engine parts off looking for some dope that i smoked hours earlier. i had to pay over 500 to get that ? towed back to austin and extra 1000 to get everything back to order. over 1500 just to smoke weed on the road. not worth it. learn my lesson. dont give these cops a reason to search your car. smoking and ridin is lame
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    and TI. thats some ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    another classic H Rap thread. damn. you broke it down. cube has done more for hip hop than that camel. Cube got alot of media under his belt. impressive. ? a 40/40 club and wack ass liquour to keep your people broke and inebriated.