This ni99a sniffing coke

Options

Comments

• yaboytheflashh
    yaboytheflashh Members Posts: 549
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If that ? is real this fool is the stupidest ? ? eva 4 doin that ? on camera

and if it's fake, he just as stupid
  • DC_Prophecy
    DC_Prophecy Members Posts: 31
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why people saying 50 cent but have no reliable source to prove it.
  • JQUEENS21
    JQUEENS21 Members Posts: 228
    edited April 2010
    Options
    2015, ? epidemic 2.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wow....... just wow..............
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wasn't 50 and his boys caught doing coke and other ? backstage at a concert
  • krow132
    krow132 Members Posts: 1,033 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love Hip Hop for that. Only in Hip Hop where using anything other than weed is uncool and makes you look like a junkie.

true story I remember me and my homies were lighting up one time and another dude that was with us pulled out coke and started mixing it with his weed to make what we call down here a "? ".

Everybody looked at him like "WTF are u doing." and all of us moved away from him
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "now c'mon everybody lets make ? cool"
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Personally, I think if a grown man wants to snort some powder (not smoke ? or shoot up) every now and then, there's nothing wrong with that. Granted, ? is a rich man's drug and I really doubt Gunplay could afford to snort all the time even if he wanted to. I don't like ? myself, just because the only coke you're gonna find in this country, with the exception of a few cities, is highly stepped-on and usually oil / kerosene based as opposed to a more potent ether-base. But I'd sniff a few lines in Columbia as long as I saw someone else try it first and there were no cops around. As for him doing that ? on camera, as dumb as that is, it really doesn't prove anything. He could say it was sugar or whatever.
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mattee c wrote: »
    Personally, I think if a grown man wants to snort some powder (not smoke ? or shoot up) every now and then, there's nothing wrong with that. Granted, ? is a rich man's drug and I really doubt Gunplay could afford to snort all the time even if he wanted to. I don't like ? myself, just because the only coke you're gonna find in this country, with the exception of a few cities, is highly stepped-on and usually oil / kerosene based as opposed to a more potent ether-base. But I'd sniff a few lines in Columbia as long as I saw someone else try it first and there were no cops around. As for him doing that ? on camera, as dumb as that is, it really doesn't prove anything. He could say it was sugar or whatever.

i dont look at drugs in a positive way at all but "rich man's drug"??? you mean pure coke is a rich man's drug.

i know 14 year olds that have a 20 dollar a day habit of snorting coke round here(palm beach,florida)
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    therr is alot of gullible people on this site cuz gunplay aint da only rapper that does that ? he is just doin it on camera.....
  • krow132
    krow132 Members Posts: 1,033 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont look at drugs in a positive way at all but "rich man's drug"??? you mean pure coke is a rich man's drug.

i know 14 year olds that have a 20 dollar a day habit of snorting coke round here(palm beach,florida)

after the 80s it kind of lost that rich man drug moniker. where it was affordable everywhere
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited April 2010
    Options
    not only is this dude a loser...but rick ross is a terrible example of a human being

being a public figure that has ? addicts on payroll

financing the addict at that
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    not only is this dude a loser...but rick ross is a terrible example of a human being

being a public figure that has ? addicts on payroll

financing the addict at that

SMH so i guess cuuuurry aka CUUUURTIS is a terrible xample of a human bein fa havin 2 dust headz(buck & gayo) on his payroll 2?????
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    SMH so i guess cuuuurry aka CUUUURTIS is a terrible xample of a human bein fa havin 2 dust headz(buck & gayo) on his payroll 2?????

Lol, whats up with how you spell cuuuury or cuuuurtis? is that how u talk?
  • yaboytheflashh
    yaboytheflashh Members Posts: 549
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "now c'mon everybody lets make ? cool"

we need a few more half naked women up in the pool
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited April 2010
    Options

i aint know nothin bout tony

but i know 50's management wanted him to seperate himself from buck and/or get buck into rehab because his emotions were off the handle at meetings and events from withdrawls

ross image is of a Sosa,but how you gonna have junkies on payroll,close to you at that if you a coke boss
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i aint know nothin bout tony

but i know 50's management wanted him to seperate himself from buck and/or get buck into rehab because his emotions were off the handle at meetings and events from withdrawls

ross image is of a Sosa,but how you gonna have junkies on payroll,close to you at that if you a coke boss

but c ross aint da only rapper spittin that SOSA ? clownz like cuuuurry is rappin da same thang i hope u dont believe cuuurtis is n da hood slangin dope or he really bustz his gun fa real like he b rappin...lol
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited April 2010
    Options
    but c ross aint da only rapper spittin that SOSA ? clownz like cuuuurry is rappin da same thang i hope u dont believe cuuurtis is n da hood slangin dope or he really bustz his gun fa real like he b rappin...lol

of course not... but it seem 50 making more songs for females/money/murder than coke kingpin than he used to do
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^ my point is almost every rapper makez up fairytalez n they rapz.....
  • aswadh
    aswadh Members Posts: 411
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Openly sniffin' coke is cool now? What part of the game is that?

You got rappers kissing eachother on the lips, rappers getting knocked out and making videos about it, rappers drysnitching and now this? Sh*t is depressing...
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

you know damn well if you fat egg mc muffin ass ever did a line of that soft that your heart would explode like a hot pocket in the microwave. never see you talkin about women on this site, only ? riding 50 cent, g-unit and eminem. pink panty wearing quadruple cheeseburger eating, banana split sundae ? . die slow.
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited April 2010
    Options

When I say rich man's drug, I mean that only rich people can afford to snort good ? , on a regular basis, and not go broke. And I'm not talkin about $20. worth of coke, I talkin about 8balls, quarter oz.'s, big 8's, etc. What is $20. worth of coke anyway, like 2 lines? But South Florida is one of the exceptions I was talkin about as far as quality and availability. So I'm sure $20. gets you more powder than it would most places. I personally don't see the point in messin with coke if you don't intend to spend at least $100. And let me clarify, I do not endorse the use or sale of ? in any form. Even just snorting coke is kinda playin Russian roulette, just because drugs effect everyone in different ways. Coke was never my first choice, I'm more of a weed and opiates man myself, but some people can't get enough as soon as they snort that first line. And there are worse drugs out there than ? . ? is mentally addictive, but not physically, like heroin or painkillers. Nobody's gonna go into a seizure from ? withdrawls. I think people that can't quit ? , even when it starts to ? up their life in obvious ways, lack discipline. When I used to sell powder in the late 90's, I snorted probably everyday for almost a year, mainly just because I always had a healthy supply. Eventually I got busted (imagine that) and had to stop everything (weed, coke, some pills) cold turkey. I had more trouble staying away from weed than coke. Now, I only do it on very rare occaisions, like maybe 2-3 times a year, if that much.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wasn't 50 and his boys caught doing coke and other ? backstage at a concert

yep but he dont want you to know that ?

but i looked at it again,were they gambling,look at the far left at dude it look like he was shaking up the dice,,,,i dont know maybe im seeing something else
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee is a ratemybody.com white wiggeroverlord

he only got a rating of 2 so he's a little angry
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yep but he dont want you to know that ?

but i looked at it again,were they gambling,look at the far left at dude it look like he was shaking up the dice,,,,i dont know maybe im seeing something else

true lool i was thinking 50 was a fiend