geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    you don't know too much about drugs...? is physically addictive hence why people go through withdrawl symptoms
    Not that it's anything to brag about, but trust me, I know all there is to know about drugs. Maybe I should have elaborated and said that snorting ? is not physically addictive. If you snort powder everyday for an extended period of time, you might be irritable and a little soar and weak, but it's not like opiates where you can't eat, sleep, etc. for days, maybe weeks. Now personally, I don't know first hand about withdrawls from ? or from shooting up ? . I've been in rehab with crackheads and people that shot that ? , that were really normal or detoxed within a day or two.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mattee c wrote: »
    Not that it's anything to brag about, but trust me, I know all there is to know about drugs. Maybe I should have elaborated and said that snorting ? is not physically addictive. If you snort powder everyday for an extended period of time, you might be irritable and a little soar and weak, but it's not like opiates where you can't eat, sleep, etc. for days, maybe weeks. Now personally, I don't know first hand about withdrawls from ? or from shooting up ? . I've been in rehab with crackheads and people that shot that ? , that were really normal or detoxed within a day or two.

doesn't that qualify as a phsyical addiction ?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    theorynbt wrote: »
    It dont matter if everyone else is doing it Gee, its still a bad ? look. Snorting lines on camera like its the cool thing to do. Sorry it had to be some of your favorite rappers that did that Gee757, but there ain't no excuse for it. Maybe gunplay didn't get knocked out in that video, maybe he was going thru ? withdrawls. Ol' Tyrone Biggums ass nicca.

gunplay aint no damn role model hez a goon wit a attitude so he can do wat eva on camera lol......
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yall can keep the Coke...I'm good wit my kush,hash,and shrooms... yall can have the crackhead introductory drug program...

thats Some crazy ? too though homie............
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Never ever in my life have I tried coke. I've tried weed, beer, or liquor. I have a different way of thinking. How high do I wanna' get?? If I wanna' get higher than what weed or liquor can do to me, then it's obvious to me that I have a problem. I'm in a profession where I see coke heads, heroin addicts and alcoholics on a daily basis and there's nothing cool about their lifestyles at all.

Esp if u in the hood and u see who ? up that ? is...............that ? aint good for at all...........? on ? /? do soem Crazy ? ..........I dont understand y ? would condone that ? like its cool or something
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    triiillla!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    these ? get high off they own supply then start doing crazy ? to get that fix
  • theorynbt
    theorynbt Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    gunplay aint no damn role model hez a goon wit a attitude so he can do wat eva on camera lol......

Thats your excuse? Go powder your nose right with that cluck head.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Video removed... anyone got another?
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    theorynbt wrote: »
    Thats your excuse? Go powder your nose right with that cluck head.

CoSign.............i remeber a time WHen ? use to get Clowned for doin anything besides Weed...........Weed never killed nobody, ? Does and Still is doin that.........SMH @ ya ? Defendin this Coonry
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

this is Some ? ? Rite Here...............How u look Defendin dude???