European Football & World Cup Zuid-Afrika thread!

Options

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wesley Snideer *spell check* >>>>>>>>>>> Man UTD >>>>>>>>>>> 35mill
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wesley Snideer *spell check* >>>>>>>>>>> Man UTD >>>>>>>>>>> 35mill

as if he'd want to go to a club on the decline...

torres >>>>>>>>>>>> chelsea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 50 mill

/avii check

oh yeaaaa
  • water ur seeds
    edited July 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    as if he'd want to go to a club on the decline...

torres >>>>>>>>>>>> chelsea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 50 mill

/avii check

oh yeaaaa

we will see... we aint on the decline, i know the saga with the glaziers, but with all the quality and reparation of us and our history no player would doubt us... we are guarantied to finish in the top2 or lowest top3... to say we are on a decline is stupid... you know that we aint gonna go lower then the top3... we have no problem getting players... we turned down villa AND silva... the only ? up is the glaizers... but we got money for couple players, but be real, like a player would turn us down for the reason that we arnt good enough or we on the decline lmao
  • One Spliff
    edited July 2010
    Options
    we will see... we aint on the decline, i know the saga with the glaziers, but with all the quality and reparation of us and our history no player would doubt us... we are guarantied to finish top2 or lowest top3... to say we are on a decline is stupid... no we aint gonna go lower the top3... we have to problem getting players... the only ? up is the glaizers... but we got money for couple players, but be real, like a player would turn us down for the reason that we arnt good enough or we on the decline lmao

oooohhhhhhhh ? , how did i miss the fact u were a united fan ?...after those absurd rooney comments i should of known.....how can u say your not on the decline ?

last season chelsea did the double on united, the most crucial game of the season we went to old traffod in 2nd place, and left in 1st place...

- u got an overweight overrated striker named wayne rooney, who scores tap ins n penalties
    - u got another 30 something bulgarian striker who scored like 3 goals last season..
    - giggs is pushing 40
    - scholes is pushing 40
    - gary neville is pushing 40
    - ji sung park sucks
    - carrick sucks
    - evra is the worst captain in the world
    - hargreaves is mr. glass
    - rio has always sucked and is pushing 40, n always getting injured
    - flecther has always been ?
    - anderson is ight
    - nani is a ronaldo wannabe

untied have 3 good players...van der sar, valencia and vidic

and a few good youngsters gibson, macheda, obertan...

united were on the decline ever since they lost tevez (who is better than rooney) and ronaldo...

:(
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oooohhhhhhhh ? , how did i miss the fact u were a united fan ?...after those absurd rooney comments i should of known.....how can u say your not on the decline ?

last season chelsea did the double on united, the most crucial game of the season we went to old traffod in 2nd place, and left in 1st place...

- u got an overweight overrated striker named wayne rooney, who scores tap ins n penalties
    - u got another 30 something bulgarian striker who scored like 3 goals last season..
    - giggs is pushing 40
    - scholes is pushing 40
    - ji sung park sucks
    - carrick sucks
    - anderson is ight

united were on the decline ever since they lost tevez (who is better than rooney) and ronaldo...

P-Diddy.gif

TAKE THAT, TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i
  • pieman
    pieman Members Posts: 371
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • One Spliff
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ye that diddy gif is pretty slick lol
  • One Spliff
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? wack ass England too!!

sheep_sex_costume.jpg

• toheeb27
    edited July 2010
    Options
    THUNDERBOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Curse of Spliff ends today!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That goal was a-mazing!
  • joshuaboy
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Game on!!! Forlan!!!
  • water ur seeds
    edited July 2010
    Options

- giggs is pushing 40
    - scholes is pushing 40
    - ji sung park sucks
    - carrick sucks
    - anderson is ight

lmao ohhhhhh my ? , you really are a ? if you think rooney is trash and not worthy of been in the starting line up to ANY team in the world, so that fact *rafa voice* is absurd.... we where like one point of chealsea this year lmao and won it 3 years running before that lol some decline... and your statement of utd been old is funny as ? seein as the chealsea squad all qualify for bus passes now lmao hahahahahahah plus we got the qtr finals to the champions league... and you think we on the decline???

berbs, i dont like... aint gonna defend...

yeah giggs is pushing on so what??? we got LOOOOOADS of other players who can play in his position...

same with scholes, but thats why we want schinder...

neville, once again, we got players in his position... not a big deal

parky is the ? man, and always in proving, but still we dont need him, got plenty of players who can play in his postion

evra is one of the best defenders in the world, best left back in the world, over cole... lmao lmao lmao are you serious not rating him cuz??? hahahahahahah lol

all your comments are stupid, you really dont have a clue about football, and just make dumb comments, its amazing to say the least starrr... bit like your predictions... you know ? all...

and your boyfriend underneath you ... literally, dont know schitt either lol

to say we have few good youngsters is an understament.... gibson, evans, macheda, willson, oberton, de late, douif, if you watch football, then you should know wah gwarn... all you got is sturrage, who you bought...

im an unbias football fan, heance why i big up good players, i.e j.cole, even know most utd fans hate him... you sayin stupid ? about rooney is dumb, you just dont like the man, so you hate with stupid comments... like he wouldnt walk into the chealsea squad??? lmao... oh dear....

heres some of overrated rooneys tap in and penatly goals lmao

your hate blinds you... man utd on the decline lmao

look at the state terry and lampard are in... they aint gonna be round long. lmao.. same with ballack... your the ones that gonna dispear before us.... be real... you know ? all

you saing utd arent gonna be top 3 for the next.... say 4 or 5 years??? lol
  • toheeb27
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? Chelsea and ? Holland!!

? wack ass England too!!

oqvabp.jpg

• joshuaboy
    edited July 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

LOL @ Arsenal needing Chelsea products to attract people to their site
  • toheeb27
    edited July 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    oqvabp.jpg

nah, Karl is cool. Its just friendly jostling btw him and Spliff.
  • joshuaboy
    edited July 2010
    Options
    nah, Karl is cool. Its just friendly jostling btw him and Spliff.

I know.....just been looking for a chance to use that .gif
  • One Spliff
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hahahaha ? uraguay u ? south american dogs !!!

curse finally lifted.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

As an Arsenal fan that sickens me deeply
  • water ur seeds
    edited July 2010
    Options
    As an Arsenal fan that sickens me deeply

lol i feel your pain...

wengerDM0304_468x532.jpg
  • toheeb27
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yo Spliff, dont get too excited. Suarez's crime against all that is good trumps the shockingly effective curse u put on these teams. THE CURSE STILL LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please pick Spain tomorrow.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    these ? just wont go down
  • One Spliff
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yo Spliff, dont get too excited. Suarez's crime against all that is good trumps the shockingly effective curse u put on these teams. THE CURSE STILL LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please pick Spain tomorrow.

? REF BLOW YOUUUUR WHISTTLLEE !!!!!!!

lol
  • One Spliff
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao ohhhhhh my ? , you really are a ? if you think 1. rooney is trash and not worthy of been in the starting line up to ANY team in the world, so that fact *rafa voice* is absurd.... 2.we where like one point of chealsea this year lmao and won it 3 years running before that lol some decline... and your statement of utd been old is funny as ? seein as the chealsea squad all qualify for bus passes now lmao hahahahahahah plus we got the qtr finals to the champions league... and you think we on the decline???

berbs, i dont like... aint gonna defend...

yeah giggs is pushing on so what??? we got LOOOOOADS of other players who can play in his position...

same with scholes, but thats why we want schinder...

neville, once again, we got players in his position... not a big deal

3.parky is the ? man, and always in proving, but still we dont need him, got plenty of players who can play in his postion

evra is one of the best defenders in the world, best left back in the world, over cole... lmao lmao lmao are you serious not rating him cuz??? hahahahahahah lol

all your comments are stupid, you really dont have a clue about football, and just make dumb comments, its amazing to say the least starrr... bit like your predictions... you know ? all...

and your boyfriend underneath you ... literally, dont know schitt either lol

to say we have few good youngsters is an understament.... gibson, evans, macheda, willson, oberton, de late, douif, if you watch football, then you should know wah gwarn... all you got is sturrage, who you bought...

im an unbias football fan, heance why i big up good players, i.e j.cole, even know most utd fans hate him... you sayin stupid ? about rooney is dumb, you just dont like the man, so you hate with stupid comments... like he wouldnt walk into the chealsea squad??? lmao... oh dear....

heres some of overrated rooneys tap in and penatly goals lmao

your hate blinds you... man utd on the decline lmao

4. look at the state terry and lampard are in]... they aint gonna be round long. lmao.. same with ballack... your the ones that gonna dispear before us.... be real... you know ? all

you saing utd arent gonna be top 3 for the next.... say 4 or 5 years??? lol

im guna reply to the bolded in numerical order...

first of, i'd just liek to state that...when i debate...i use nothing but stone cold facts...so prepare yourself...

1. world cup - 4 apps (90 mins each game) - 0 goals

2. Chelsea broke the record for most goals scored in a season with 103 goals, becoming the first Premier League club to cross the century mark. The previous record of 97 goals was set by Manchester United in the 1999–2000 season. The Blues also broke the record for the highest goal difference in a season with +71 goals.

united had 58+ btw...not bad...but not even close.

3. ji sung par -

in 5 seasons...

- 149 apps (all competitions)
    - 16 goals

oh dear.

4. lampard last season...

- 50 apps
    - 27 goals
    - 20 assists

wow.

and ballack is no longer a chelsea player...unlike united, we actually release players when they PAST IT (ballack, belletti, cole)

seriously tho..

lol @ schinder
    lol @ u having good replacments for scholes, nevilee and giggs...who exactly ?
    lol @ evra being better than ashley cole
    lol @ u catching feelings
    lol @ united losing the msot games in a season since 03/04