European Football & World Cup Zuid-Afrika thread!

Options

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    im guna reply to the bolded in numerical order...

first of, i'd just liek to state that...when i debate...i use nothing but stone cold facts...so prepare yourself...

1. world cup - 4 apps (90 mins each game) - 0 goals

2. Chelsea broke the record for most goals scored in a season with 103 goals, becoming the first Premier League club to cross the century mark. The previous record of 97 goals was set by Manchester United in the 1999–2000 season. The Blues also broke the record for the highest goal difference in a season with +71 goals.

united had 58+ btw...not bad...but not even close.

3. ji sung par -

in 5 seasons...

- 149 apps (all competitions)
    - 16 goals

oh dear.

4. lampard last season...

- 50 apps
    - 27 goals
    - 20 assists

wow.

and ballack is no longer a chelsea player...unlike united, we actually release players when they PAST IT (ballack, belletti, cole)

seriously tho..

lol @ schinder
    lol @ u having good replacements for scholes, neville and giggs...who exactly ?
    lol @ evra being better than ashley cole
    lol @ u catching feelings
    lol @ united losing the msot games in a season since 03/04

all you done is compare park to lampard lmao two completely different players in different positions, and parky doesnt even play everygame hahahah

*sighs here we go... lol @ you not even carrying on your bullshitt UTD on the decline statement...

terry has been making loadsa mistakes this year... ala germany game... terry is 'declining'...

parky isnt about goals... hes about everything else, plus he doesnt start every games... though he has got some crusial goals for us... park is the man... surely you know that its not all about goals... in football... its about everything... players have didffernt roles...

yes, evra is better than cole...

you dont rate schinder???

we got more than enought defenders lol, vidic (when he leaves, which he will, we will replace him before he goes), evans, evra, o'shea, rafeal, fabio, rio, brown and nevile is still playing well, before he leaves we will replace him... theres aready speculation on us signing various defenders...

scholes doesnt even feature into much of our games anyways, we got gibbson, fletcher, anderson and carrick... plus this season hargreaves is back...

wingers to replace giggs, we got parky, who always plays great... plus nani, and valencia... evra pushes up on the left to, like a.cole... plus like neville, giggs is still playing well, we will also replace him a season before he retires... we also will likely get a midfielder to play on the wing before the start of the season, to be a possible replacement for giggs, it will give him time to adjust to man utd life, instead of throwing them in straight at the deep end the season that giggs leaves... fact is, giggs could leave now, and we got ample players to take his place... giggs comes of the bench and rearly starts anyways lol

we could of easlity won the title this year... and like i said, we will be in the top3 for the next 4 or 5 years 100% and probably for the next 25years...

we got loads of youngsters and talent... all homegrown...

get your blue goggles off...

most your goals came against stoke, sunderland and vila, which is like 21 goals lol had you not got them 21 goals you be behind us... besides the point, we where one point behind you... and got further then you in the champs league...
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i was'nt comparing park to lamapard u ? ..

you were trying to imply lamps was past it, or heading in that direction...but lamps had one of his best seasons last season.

and park...well....i proved u were wrong about him...lol @ 16 in 149...thats probably the worst goal record for a winger in world football...smh.

nani is inconsistant, but showed some signs of improvement last season...

thats about it.

man city are guna finnish higher than united this season...

:(

u mad ?

lol @ u asking if i dont rate 'schinder'....are you serious...who the ? is schinder ?
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

lol @ u asking if i dont rate 'schinder'....are you serious...who the ? is schinder ?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i!
  • water ur seeds
    edited July 2010
    Options
    who the fck is schnider??? smh oh dear...

park is a great player, like i said, we dont rely on him for goals you fckin yank... get the ? out of here... look at shaun wright, doesnt get alot of goals... but it a great player, they dont look to him for goals, his pace and crosses... plus park plays his heart out and gets stuck in... we dont need him for goals... you know nuffin, football aint all about goals... players play different roles...

terry is finished, again, he will play wack this season... lampard aint gonna get any better, and you got know one comming thru... all the big players are gonna go to city... we are straight, players still come to us coz of fergie, our history and all the money they will make (if there successful) from advertising all round the world, especially asia... where we make most our money of merchandise... parky is a ? over there...

fact is, altho you won last year... just... you will not win this year... man utd are always gonna be top3... im off to bed... this is over...

wait until the start of the season... and watch what i say happened... unlike yours, my predictions are usually spot on... like holland @ 14/1 to win world cup, like i told you so...

goodnight... im out...

dont hit me back...
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • toheeb27
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yo, is it safe to say that Sneijder is the front-runner for the Ballon d’Or?
  • One Spliff
    edited July 2010
    Options
    who the fck is schnider??? smh oh dear...
    Wesley Snideer *spell check*
    same with scholes, but thats why we want schinder...

lmao...you're a ? ...

googlemofo.jpg
  • desi
    desi Members Posts: 374
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao...you're a ? ...

dudes a fellow united fan but he butchered that name lol
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wesley Sneijder keeps winnin'

yolanthe-wesley.jpg

Lucky basterd..
  • water ur seeds
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao...you're a ? ...

googlemofo.jpg

im so stupid, i spelt sneider wrong *uses sarcasm*... i dont look up every spelling on google or have to spell check like you... i could easily go on google and type in his name, like you did lol you dont need to be a rocket scientist to do that einstein lmao
  • One Spliff
    edited July 2010
    Options
    im so stupid, i spelt sneider wrong *uses sarcasm*... i dont look up every spelling on google or have to spell check like you... i could easily go on google and type in his name, like you did lol you dont need to be a rocket scientist to do that einstein lmao

its not even the fact u spelt it wrong...(3 times, n now a 4th time lol)..? i probably wudnt how to spell it straighht of the top of the dome..but i u werent even close lmao...n i kno its got a j in it...

but u was actin like i didnt know who u were talking about, n that u spelt the name completely wrong...lol

n then u claim i dont kno anything about foobtall...u pobably never even seen schinder play until the world cup, ive been a fan of dude for since he was at ajax

u slow as hell, and united suck...

but u actually got 1 striker i forgot to mention before...y'all still got micheal owen....lmaaaooooooo
  • water ur seeds
    edited July 2010
    Options
    its not even the fact u spelt it wrong...(3 times, n now a 4th time lol)..? i probably wudnt how to spell it straighht of the top of the dome..but i u werent even close lmao...n i kno its got a j in it...

but u was actin like i didnt know who u were talking about, n that u spelt the name completely wrong...lol

n then u claim i dont kno anything about foobtall...u pobably never even seen schinder play until the world cup, ive been a fan of dude for since he was at ajax

u slow as hell, and united suck...

but u actually got 1 striker i forgot to mention before...y'all still got micheal owen....lmaaaooooooo

listen ? , i know more about 'soccer' then you will ever know blud... ive known schnider (with a j somewhere) *spell check* since he was a kid... i used to buy him on champ manager on a free at the start of every game, dont ever ever try to tell me anything about football, or any player ever... i lived football, i played county league football for 3years, which is one step down from conference football... i got paid £30 every game... you know nothing, youve proved that... end of... dont address me again... stick to baseball... you got no clue...

oh and owen was free... and only got paid per game... be stupid not to have him... 'that' goal against city in the 7min of extra time made him worth every penny we ever spent on him... and 'that' goal against villa in the final
  • One Spliff
    edited July 2010
    Options
    listen ? , i know more about 'soccer' then you will ever know blud... ive known schnider (with a j somewhere) *spell check* since he was a kid... i used to buy him on champ manager on a free at the start of every game, dont ever ever try to tell me anything about football, or any player ever... i lived football, i played county league football for 3years, which is one step down from conference football... i got paid £30 every game... you know nothing, youve proved that... end of... dont address me again... stick to baseball... you got no clue...

oh and owen was free... and only got paid per game... be stupid not to have him... 'that' goal against city in the 7min of extra time made him worth every penny we ever spent on him... and 'that' goal against villa in the final

lmao @ 'soccer'..its funny you say that, because some of the american posters here know more about football that alot of use europeans...

your football knowledge does not rival mine, but you can keep thinking that if it makes you feel better.

lol @ mentioning champ manager...who has'nt pld that ?

next u gon be talking about football stickers, lol

fact is...rooeny is'nt the hardest working striker in the world, hes not better than drogba, and hes fat.

and man united have been on the decline ever since selling ronaldo and tevez, and fergie is pushiing 70...DAAMMN !!!

truth is hurting u right now...tell me why u so mad.
  • water ur seeds
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao @ 'soccer'..its funny you say that, because some of the american posters here know more about football that alot of use europeans...

your football knowledge does not rival mine, but you can keep thinking that if it makes you feel better.

lol @ mentioning champ manager...who has'nt pld that ?

next u gon be talking about football stickers, lol

fact is...rooeny is'nt the hardest working striker in the world, hes not better than drogba, and hes fat.

and man united have been on the decline ever since selling ronaldo and tevez, and fergie is pushiing 70...DAAMMN !!!

truth is hurting u right now...tell me why u so mad.

your thick... did i say anything about you never playing champ manager??? lmao i said i used to buy 'schnider' at the start of every campaign on a free...

your football knowledge is wack... youve proved that... just give it a rest... seriously... your a wasteman... you said inter where the best team in the world not long ago hahaha coz they won champs league... greece won euro, are they the best team in europe...

? off...

im bouta leave work and get ready for boxing... stop addressing me with your lack of knowledge...

we will see mid season how wrong you are starrr... you predictions and ? in the world cup prove you know fck all about football...

your wasting your breath... full stop...
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    South America ain't got nothing on Europe!!!
  • One Spliff
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you said inter where the best team in the world not long ago hahaha coz they won champs league.....

i said...and i quote...

"inter milan are the best club team in the world right now, if you go by recent honours, last season they did the treble (european cup, league, domestic cup)"

with rafa i doubt they are going to repeat the same form lol, champs league can be abit of luck if u get the right run in....but not even the best teams in the world chelsea n barca could ? with them...mourinho can turn any team into a force to be reckoned with...and serie a( btw serie a is what they call the top italian league) aint the strongest league in europe, but still fairly strong...so...

nice try tho.

btw how did untited fare in the champs legaue last season?...

oh ye my bad...they went out to bayern munich....oh dear.

how did they do in the fa cup ?....

oh ? my bad...they went out to a LEAGUE 1 side...

and united aint on the decline ?

• One Spliff
    edited July 2010
    Options

lets se what the cambridge dictionary says about the word 'decline'

Definition

decline verb ( GO DOWN ) /dɪˈklaɪn/ v
    to gradually become less, worse, or lower

His interest in the project declined after his wife died.
    The party's popularity has declined in the opinion polls.

formal The land declines sharply away from the house.
    MANCHESTER UNITEDS FORM DECLINED AFTER SELLING THEIR BEST PLAYERS, WHICH WAS SHOWN BY LOSING TO A LEAGUE 1 SIDE IN THE FA CUP 3RD ROUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha
  • toheeb27
    edited July 2010
    Options
    WOW, Sending Torres to the bench is ballsy. Hopefully this poor World Cup drops his price down a bit. I doubt it though, dude is the Goods.
  • One Spliff
    edited July 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    WOW, Sending Torres to the bench is ballsy. Hopefully this poor World Cup drops his price down a bit. I doubt it though, dude is the Goods.

suprised it took so long, im a fan...but damn hes been horrible every game.

pedro is great lil player anyway.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Anyone in the UK watching this with the Chris Moyles and Comedy Dave commentary? Well it's definitely making whats been a bit of a dry match more eventful
  • toheeb27
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Deutsch-eland out... too bad...
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    C'mon Holland!
  • One Spliff
    edited July 2010
    Options
    spain have won the world cup...

• Beware
    Beware Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    wow!

spain - holland is the final!! who would've thought!!

If Spain wins i win 130€!

But i'll probably be watching the final in Holland, 20 mins away from my house! and believe me those guys are gonna go crazy if they should win.

so i win either way!!