European Football & World Cup Zuid-Afrika thread!

Options

Comments

• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Great Season.

technically the greatest season in our history...

i wish prince was here to see it...i wonder if arsenal will ever win a trophy :(

n im offiicially proclaiming drogba the best player in the world right now, and the best free kick taker...hes out of this world.
  • astonmartin
    astonmartin Confirm Email Posts: 731
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What Jersey did Chelsea have on today?

It wasnt the regular one was it?

Yes it was the regular blue one.
    Good game btw. [this coming from a REDS fan]

Karl, I did not know you are Brit?
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What Jersey did Chelsea have on today?

It wasnt the regular one was it?

Thats our kit for next season. The Red Collar is a tribute to the London borough's famous OAPs, the Chelsea pensioners.
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Not bad, i like unusual collars too.
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    article-1278778-0998665C000005DC-846_468x306.jpg

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Congrats to Jose Mourinho and Inter for winning the Serie A. Damn, they are on pace for a Treble, just Bayern Munich standing between them.
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bayern are playing for the a Treble too, right?

Yeah, they won the DFB-Pokal final yesterday. There will be a Treble winner when all is said and done. I am rooting for our old Gaffe.
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    world cup is gonna be greater tahn NBA...MLB.NFL combined..june 11 to july 11.....cant wait for all da games....
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    nd90s4.jpg

Not a bad season after all
  • john2009
    edited May 2010
    Options
    michael ballack form germany will miss da entire world cup due to injury....? ....i am a BIG fan of German fusball....
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol @ the Van Gaal show
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It looks like Fabregas wants to go back to Barca. Always knew this would be his last season with us even if every other Arsenal fan was in complete denial about him eventually wanting to go back. He served his time with us , fair play to him. Wish him the best
  • thumbs_up
    thumbs_up Members Posts: 150
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so henry is probably going to the mls so barca buy a new striker

david ? villa
  • thumbs_up
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It looks like Fabregas wants to go back to Barca. Always knew this would be his last season with us even if every other Arsenal fan was in complete denial about him eventually wanting to go back. He served his time with us , fair play to him. Wish him the best

i think he should stay for another season.. it looks like it'll be arsenals best chance of winning the title ina while

man utd have shown their a different team without ronaldo
    chelsea look to be tryin to replace their aging team
    liverpool are so far behind its laughable
    spurs had a good season but their still lacking a world class player (lamps, rooney, fabregas, torres etc.) ... same can be said for villa and everton
    city are the only unknown

if they can keep rvp fit and chamakh turns it on then it could be their year.. i mean arsene must know by now that he has to buy a new keeper and center back.. pick up yaya to play in the middle aswell and they'll be alright i reckon
    atleast for one more season to see if the team really is going anywhere.. after that fab can go off to his dad pep in the nou camp
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thumbs_up wrote: »
    i think he should stay for another season.. it looks like it'll be arsenals best chance of winning the title ina while

man utd have shown their a different team without ronaldo
    chelsea look to be tryin to replace their aging team
    liverpool are so far behind its laughable
    spurs had a good season but their still lacking a world class player (lamps, rooney, fabregas, torres etc.) ... same can be said for villa and everton
    city are the only unknown

if they can keep rvp fit and chamakh turns it on then it could be their year.. i mean arsene must know by now that he has to buy a new keeper and center back.. pick up yaya to play in the middle aswell and they'll be alright i reckon
    atleast for one more season to see if the team really is going anywhere.. after that fab can go off to his dad pep in the nou camp

prince is that you ?

arsenal fans been sayin that ? every season..."this is our year"...lol...fact is....van persie wont stay fit, wenger wont buy the 3-4 players u obviously need, wallcott will always suck....and chelsea's supposed "aging" team scored 103 goals this season (a new prem record)...how many did arsenal's "youthful" side score ?

i rest my case.
  • john2009
    edited May 2010
    Options
    sacred number 10 jersey in soccer...i luv dis commercial..espn making sum great soccer commercials.........
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    prince is that you ?

arsenal fans been sayin that ? every season..."this is our year"...lol...fact is....van persie wont stay fit, wenger wont buy the 3-4 players u obviously need, wallcott will always suck....and chelsea's supposed "aging" team scored 103 goals this season (a new prem record)...how many did arsenal's "youthful" side score ?

i rest my case.

LOL, Arsenal fans are delusional Scientologists man, they cant help it.
  • thumbs_up
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lool im not an arsenal fan
    i just have a good feeling about their chances next season if they keep hold of fab
    in saying that i did think they were gona win the league this season hmmm
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nike's World Cup ad is freaking awesome. Lmao at Ronaldinho though.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thumbs_up wrote: »
    lool im not an arsenal fan
    i just have a good feeling about their chances next season if they keep hold of fab
    in saying that i did think they were gona win the league this season hmmm

LMAO @ you think Arsenal are gonna win ANYTHING next season... Cesc is off to Barca, they cant win anything with Him let n lone without Him hahah
  • imported_mor?no
    imported_mor?no Members Posts: 1
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LMAO @ you think Arsenal are gonna win ANYTHING next season... Cesc is off to Barca, they cant win anything with Him let n lone without Him hahah

well, next season robin v persie will be back.
    the season before last season they were number one until too many injuries pulled them back.
    i think they will be a contender next year although i doubt they will win the PL
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tomorrow is the day.

London will be painted Blue and White, and I aint talking about Chelsea!

LOL

On a serious note, How is your financial status? I read somewhere if u guys dont make it to the Premiership, u are ? .
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    well, next season robin v persie will be back.
    the season before last season they were number one until too many injuries pulled them back.
    i think they will be a contender next year although i doubt they will win the PL

lmao yeh alright, keep dreaming... you will be in europe league if your lucky... van persie cant save you... he will have to settle down anyway, he aint played for ages, unless you buy an experienced and a strong character(s) and an leader you are on a downward spiral... you got no influence... and wenger being wenger, he aint gonna spend anyway money, wenger gonna stick to his guns and still try and build a team with no experience... it dont work