European Football & World Cup Zuid-Afrika thread!

Options

Comments

• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy la la la la la
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2009/10
    RECORD GOALS IN SEASON - 103
    8-0 WIN TO FINISH SEASON
    Drogba GETS GOLDEN BOOT

DAMN, FRIGGIN' AWESOME.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    WHAT A LOVELY MOTHER'S DAY!!! My mom enjoyed seeing us lift the trophy just as much as I did.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2009/10
    RECORD GOALS IN SEASON - 103
    8-0 WIN TO FINISH SEASON
    Drogba GETS GOLDEN BOOT

DAMN, FRIGGIN' AWESOME.

add the fa cup and we make even more history this season...

best chelsea side ever ?

well done carlo.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • The Douce
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • The Douce
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The Douce 9:52 pm
    (21:52:00): what colour them birds bro
    KillaCham 10:09 pm
    (22:09:56): Blue, dogg!!!
    The Douce 10:10 pm
    (22:10:09): Trill ?

Chammy no lie
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? , that is a freaking awesome free kick. WOW
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Congrats Karl, that was a Nail Biter, but your boys pulled it through.
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Great save by Marshall

Save.jpg

NICEe SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ronaldinho Left Off Brazil's Initial World Cup Roster....wow!!!
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    john2009 wrote: »
    Ronaldinho Left Off Brazil's Initial World Cup Roster....wow!!!

WTF is shocking about that? Dude has not been on Dunga's radar for the last 2-3 years. This was a very obvious decision. Plus, its not like his play has earned him the right to go to the WC. Nasri and Benzema not making the French team is a wow. Dude should have never gone to Real. U dont make big moves like that right before the WC.
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sorry if the last post was condescending, But Ronaldinho has been washed up for 3-4 years now. He is just a name. He had a nice start to this season, but tailed off after the Transfer Window closed. Plus Brazil is freaking deep, they have better options than a washed up superstar.
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sorry if the last post was condescending, But Ronaldinho has been washed up for 3-4 years now. He is just a name. He had a nice start to this season, but tailed off after the Transfer Window closed. Plus Brazil is freaking deep, they have better options than a washed up superstar.

thanks...i was going off his reputation alone...never knew his play has declined....
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I was shocked when I found out Nasri didn't get into the French team. A massively stupid decision especially considering how good he's been lately for us at Arsenal, easily one of our stand-out players this season. No wonder France are so ? nowadays when they're dropping players like him out the team. ? management and too many average players are going to ? France off before they've even started

I agree with toheeb27, Ronaldinho isn't even that good any more, he's a shadow of what he used to be so no surprise he's not making South Africa
  • The Douce
    edited May 2010
    Options
    a hear ache lol
    cardiac arrest ftl :(
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    (World Cup)

Ruud van Nistelrooy stays at home..

Dam'n
  • sincere312
    sincere312 Confirm Email Posts: 12
    edited May 2010
    Options
    as well as vieira zanetti pati, cambiasso wtf
  • joshuaboy
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No surprise with Ronaldinho. Even if he was in top form, he would never make Dunga's final roster. Dunga has never gotten over the embarassment. That said, he did look good through some parts of the season and in better shape, but still off his best of seasons gone by.
  • joshuaboy
    edited May 2010
    Options
    For all the talent France has, Domenich is going to pick the roster according to the alignment of the stars and planets and his horoscope reading for the day.
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    For all the talent France has, Domenich is going to pick the roster according to the alignment of the stars and planets and his horoscope reading for the day.

LMAoo...........
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited May 2010
    Options
    smh@the nigerian team. kanu and utaka on attack? you can as well bring back aghahowa.
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    busayo wrote: »
    smh@the nigerian team. kanu and utaka on attack? you can as well bring back aghahowa.

LOL, I would have loved to see Lagerback call up Rabiu Ibrahim and Eneramo. But it is nice to see Lukman Haruna make the squad. For the last 2 months, he has been playing regularly for Monaco.

Oh Well, its not like they have a Chance. Order of Rooting: Nigeria>>>USA>>>Holland>>>>Brazil.
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LOL, I would have loved to see Lagerback call up Rabiu Ibrahim and Eneramo. But it is nice to see Lukman Haruna make the squad. For the last 2 months, he has been playing regularly for Monaco.

Oh Well, its not like they have a Chance. Order of Rooting: Nigeria>>>USA>>>Holland>>>>Brazil.

i just want them to draw or not get embarassed by argentina. messi doesn't play so well for the national team so there is hope. rabiu would be a breath of fresh air but one young midfielder(haruna) paired with mikel should work.

i want the dutch team to win, but those guys are underachievers. the dallas mavericks of soccer
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

order of rooting: nigeria > ivory coast > france > portugal > brazil > holland > argentina > USA > spain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> england
    joshuaboy wrote: »

lmao....the french FA or federation or wateva it is...are just as much to blame...they absolutely sucked at euro 2008...cant believe they didnt find a new coach.

seriously tho...no nasri ???????????????....what a joke, we need a player liek that at chelsea....we need a creative midfielder imo....nasri is versatile to...

n benzema shud still go if henrey is going surely...henry has had an awful season...i kno hes captain...but come on...benzema has gotta go......france team looks damn good tho, wud be even better with nasri tho...malouda n anelka !!!!!!!!!!!!

@ the ronaldinho comments...

i thought he looked good againt united in the champs league...but ive hardly sdeen him play this season....surely still take him along ?..lmao @ england bringign beckham along to be a waterboy...smh, jus smh....seriosuly tho....ronaldinho is still dat ? .

where can i go to find the teams for diff countires ?