BIG always claimed he aint have anything to do with Pacs 95 shooting

Options

Comments

• thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL, I know right, dudes are laughable trying to make it like Pac was victimized by Biggie's "Sublinimals". Pac being paranoid and made "Who Shot Ya" about himself when it wasn't. "Long Kiss" no names were mentioned so at the end of the day nobody can say it's a diss even though we all know it is. The bottom line Big was defending himself the same way Mobb Deep was. These kats just want Pac to get a clean slate and not hold him accountable for dissing damn near a whole coast. Pac was even dissing Dre and Snoop so he was just out of control. At the end of the day, a few subliminals fail in comparsion to everything Pac said about Biggie:

"My 4-4 Make sure all ya'll kids don't grow" - Tupac

christoper-wallace-jr-nasdaq-big.jpg

Christohper Wallace Jr, Alive and well age 13

Big got killed like a ? ...singing "goin goin back back to cali cali"....den dem boys showed him what happens when u subliminally diss the greatest rapper of all times
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    we beating a dead horse,both rappers dead we wont know the truth until somebody is bold enough,to have NUTS to speak out on what really happened
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dont forget laugh now cry later
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Please stop all the tough talk, this stuff is old and BIG and PAC are not coming back. Let it rest. How can you tough talk someone who's dead???? Stop hiding behing the computer and run up on D-ROC and talk this stuff. See what happens then, why hide behind the computer when you can go talk your sh*t to the remaining folks around who carry BIG's torch.
  • Shootin At A Cop Car
    Shootin At A Cop Car Members Posts: 77
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Biggie didnt order ? , it was his ? who shot pac in '94 though, Pac was mad at Big because Big was actin like he the ? Don of the East, but he couldnt give Pac the heads up he was about to get shot the ? up. Pac told this story various times. Biggie was frontin about holdin weight, pac checked him hard on that. After pac got killed (with which Big had absolutely nothing to do) Big tried to flex and give pac the ultimate disrespect by dissing after he died, Suge was still alive though, and ? on the west were mad as ? . Biggies ? thought he could go back back to cali cali. Suge had that fat bastard taken care of though.
  • bstunna
    bstunna Members Posts: 27
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We in the fifteen hundred seats, watching Tyson
    Same night, same fight
    but some of us rappers ain't playing right
    I'll let you tell it
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bstunna wrote: »
    Same night, same fight
    I'll let you tell it

? wanted to portray the villan , big played the victum role in public but they wanted you to think they had something to do with it.
  • bstunna
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I always felt like Hov was trying to say something. Then left it like he will let BIG tell it.
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    who is lil cease

I think he was a extra in the Free world click in the 8 mile movie
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thats the whole badboys move in silence ? they was preachin, they wasn't squeaky clean, pac was just willing to say ? in the open. this was before the beef era of todays rap with everything on youtube, twitter, etc...
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Same night, same fight
    I'll let you tell it

what song is this from
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what song is this from

i luv tha doh
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i luv tha doh

that's my joint
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol @ ya ? ...
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so they did set pac up
  • bstunna
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so they did set pac up

Maybe...we will never know...
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? wanted to portray the villan , big played the victum role in public but they wanted you to think they had something to do with it.

• thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Same night, same fight
    I'll let you tell it

Lol Jay z was so lame for that verse, like we all know u had nothing to do with the 2nd shooting, so why pretend like u some kind of mob boss trying to take credit for killin pac

that was the lamest ? i heard...jay dont got no pull like that lol
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol Jay z was so lame for that verse, like we all know u had nothing to do with the 2nd shooting, so why pretend like u some kind of mob boss trying to take credit for killin pac

that was the lamest ? i heard...jay dont got no pull like that lol

they knew what it was, they wanted to be looked at like mob ? at the time after the fact pac got killed, fast foward you got jay remaking bonnie and clyde,

it's whatever that is convenient for that ?

just shows how fake some ? is, i know of ? in my home-town who see a murder on the news and tell hood-rat ? they did the ? just to get pub,
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they knew what it was, they wanted to be looked at like mob ? at the time after the fact pac got killed, fast foward you got jay remaking bonnie and clyde,

it's whatever that is convenient for that ?

just shows how fake some ? is, i know of ? in my home-town who see a murder on the news and tell hood-rat ? they did the ? just to get pub,

word, jay over on tour doing pac tributes at his show

funny thing is if BIG aint die, none of these ? wud be doing Pac tributes.
  • nineties
    nineties Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    REACHING LIKE DHALSIM

even pac admitted big had nothing to do with it, but came out with hit em up just to push units.
  • biggar
    biggar Members Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fact of the matter remains that if he did have anything to do with it he wouldn't have put it in a record or told the media about it. So we'll never know.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nineties wrote: »
    REACHING LIKE DHALSIM

even pac admitted big had nothing to do with it, but came out with hit em up just to push units.
    That never happened, your the kat Reaching, Pac never said Biggie set him just that he Knew what was going down and did not warn him about it. The revisionist ? you stated has only been said as a rumours by fake kats such as yourself who believe what other people have said to twist ? so it coinsides with their agendas. Pac and Everyone close to him all said how hurt and how personal and honest Hit Em Up and the rest of the songs were...
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I always respected Biggie as a lyricist I liked his flow and he made 2 classic albums, many classic verses etc...

one thing i didn't respect was how he'd throw rocks and hide his hands, that sneak diss ? was weak to me. nothing wrong with showing your lyrical ability but don't cover it up like you not talking about "you know who" as he put it, everybody knew he used to diss pac here and there, he just never came out and said it, in interviews he'd go the extra mile to cover it up like nah we aint worried about them we just doing what we do. what was the purpose of that? i mean if you just gone do you and keep it moving cool, but why are you spending time dissing a ? but hiding it?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I feel u, I remember him and Lil Cease on Yo! MTV talking smack and then he plays innocent like he never said anything at all. Look Up BIGGIE SPEAKS- WISE WORDS OR ? ? on YouTube and listen to him and look at how Cease is acting the whole time.

In his words this is what he said, "I Can't Really Listen To That Hip Hop Too Much Man Cause They Be Talking Garbage Man, Some Of The MC's is aite but A Lot Of Them Is Corny Man"!
    "I Can't Really Get With Them, They Got That That Portrayal of Being, First They Tough, Then Something Happen To'em, They Turn To ? , Then When Everything's Cool, They Tough Again".
    "I Don't Understand It, It's Real Confusing To Me, So I Just Said I'm Just Gonna Listen To Me and Junior Mafia and Some Slow Jams, Cause I Can't Deal With These Characters Man".
    "And If I Hear One More Rapper Talk About Versace, Dolce and Gabbana, Leave It Alone It's Over Y'all, It's No More, It's Finished, I Started It, I'm Ending It, IT"S OVER, Thank U"
    Then Lil Cease Gonna Put His Two Cent In with "And Y'all Don't Copy It".

That's what I didn't like, Big always tried to make it like he didn't say anything to keep it going but, every now and then he would throw shots and subliminals at Pac and then say he wasn't talking about him or in his word "DUKE".
    Pac said it, "This was between me and Big but everybody had to open they mouth with a ? opinion".
    Watch Resurrection in the special features, 2pac's cousins and sister said if Big had talked to Pac face to face instead of ducking and dodging him, it would have got deaded but, when u ignore Pac he is going to keep coming at u until u respond. His own cousins and sister said that about him! Everybody was throwing shots at Pac for Big but, Pac wanted to hear from Big and only Big!
    LL came out with "I Shot Ya" and Lil Kim came with "Big Momma Thang" dissing Pac and Faith, listen to what she said, "Oh Yeah Who Shot Cha, Who Knows But They Got Cha, Fed Up, Wet Up, Maybe Next Time Ya Punk Ass will Keep ya Head Up". Now If I do recall, in the movie Notorious wasn't Big in the studio when Kim recorded this song?
    And wasn't Big writing for Kim back then? So why would u write a song dissing your OWN wife and throw shots at Pac and then act like u didn't do nothing?