Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So your making alot of money off a record label? Which artist do you have signed? Why are paying the white mans taxes? And I dont work for a white man, I work for an Arab as my main income, I own real estate, and I have a small business so im not working for whitey neither.

But you still have posted nothing that can defend what you are saying, im sorry if you are so anti-white that you bash other black males who dont agree with some of your views and call them white or house ? , then why are you even using their ? , you and the rest of us.. well im not part of us in ur eyes, but the other militant real ? , you should create your own ways of communicating instead of using someones ? you hate. I'd love to have a civilized discussion with you about race im sure I could learn some ? and understand better why you think the way you do, but just getting upset and throwing toddler tantrums because im not out to ? all white people when the good majority have done ? to me is ignorant and honestly I cant take you seriously when you hate every white man yet everything I have read you post since I've been here is only labeling a small majority of white people as to why you hate them.
    You sound clueless....are you really this ignorant or just trying to get me to acknowledge you?? Ask anybody on the IC you fool Im a D.J. and I own a recording studio.

Quit dry-snitchin' dont worry about my taxes, you just keep paying that Pale-Arab

Only a boot-licking Uncle-Tom would type that silly ? you posted. Were was this conviction when the same thread was posted about Black men and women...were was your disgust/distaste....it was absent.

Fool, this is Dessalines..Brotha Dee, H Rap Brown.. who the ? you think I was an imposter??

Why was this vehemence missing in the thread that denigrated and disrespected Black men and women, why are you so quick to call me anti white yet you say nothing to the racist ? who posted that racist drivel against us??

You are a white-boy..Cointelpro and untill you can prove different thats what me and certified cats like Chike, and And Step will believe.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm very interested too. But are Americans, in general, concerned about other people's history, let alone their own?

mostly white people
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That women is talkin some real ?

Tab your browser and let it play while you post...dont ever net-surf without a Youtube lecture or a conscious Blogtalk program in the background...? is counterproductive...

If you get bored with Saa go to Nicky and Ahnk they talking about the same exact ? we talkin about!!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nickylovenankh/2010/04/20/black-news-media

Im bout to call in.....
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    You sound clueless....are you really this ignorant or just trying to get me to acknowledge you?? Ask anybody on the IC you fool Im a D.J. and I own a recording studio.

Quit dry-snitchin' dont worry about my taxes, you just keep paying that Pale-Arab

Only a boot-licking Uncle-Tom would type that silly ? you posted. Were was this conviction when the same thread was posted about Black men and women...were was your disgust/distaste....it was absent.

Fool, this is Dessalines..Brotha Dee, H Rap Brown.. who the ? you think I was an imposter??

Why was this vehemence missing in the thread that denigrated and disrespected Black men and women, why are you so quick to call me anti white yet you say nothing to the racist ? who posted that racist drivel against us??

You are a white-boy..Cointelpro and untill you can prove different thats what me and certified cats like Chike, and And Step will believe.

what kind of music do you play
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm very interested too. But are Americans, in general, concerned about other people's history, let alone their own?

Oh other peoples history, I doubt it, I think the people who do care are more than those who don't but only like a 60/40 split. IMO People who arent really racist tend to care about other people and want to learn about their culture, there are more accepting people in the world than there is racist
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    dam africans hate african-americans too?
    I'm glad i'm listening to this.
    Afrikans that come here hate the saggin' perm-headed ni99a that flaunts his cave-? and has gold in his mouth...I can hardly blame them...
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options

So you dont pay taxes? I find that hard to believe you dont pay taxes and are black, if whites hate us as much as you say Im very positive you would have been knocked by now.

Because Ether doesnt run around complaining about how blacks are holding his people back, which i think he said he was black anyway, but in any case he doesnt hate the entire black race (at least not to where he has said it) if he claims the entire black race is evil no matter what then I would go off on him to. You hate every white man thats the difference. If you hated those whites who do bad things to you and hate you thats fine, I hate them honkys to, but I wont single out an entire race when there is a good bit who I never had a problem with. His thread I said most of it was BS racist ignorant ? , there was some true things but not much, same as this thread I said there was some things that were true and the rest from what I have seen in my life is BS.

Again for someone who acts all highly intelligent instead of explaining why you believe every white man has a secret agenda against you, you would rather go off on me being white when I'm not. Unless your view of white people includes blacks who dont have extremist views.

And step knows exactly where I live, he said he comes through Pittsburgh he can stop and see me if he got issues.
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    iight before i click the link (the blog site)

someone fill me in on what its talking about
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options

Okay Im done with you now, you are all about the advancement of our people and all for this positive black male image yet you support the music that is consistently talking about selling dope, ? tons of women, pourin alcohol on half naked women, buyin bentleys instead of payin child support, and stay talkin about killin other ? . GTFOH man your a ? fradulant disgrace, you complain about honkys yet use their ? , you complain about house ? when they think better for their people than you do, you complain about ? usin education and workin for white men but you play music in which artist sell themselves to a white man and portray a thug image that most whites believe is every African American. Come the ? on son are you seriously that ? stupid/.
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    ? man each show is black people complaining about other black people!

"they still ignorant ass ? at the end of the day" lol. dam that ? was mad.

Why conscious ? get so upset when people disagree?

DAM! that ? said "just because your my color doesn't mean your my kinfolk"

The conciousnes community is having a civil war, on some willie lynch ? ...fa99it sympathizers Vs. MAAT.
    Moorish Science Vs. Kemetian Science.........NOI Vs. Black power militants..? is disgusting and its gotta be cointelpro because the ? is too coordinated.

I dont subscribe to a particular sect or school of thought I just want economic empowerment and sole control of our natural resources...but these ni99a's are bangin' about Godheads and dogma.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    iight before i click the link (the blog site)

someone fill me in on what its talking about

Blacks hatin other blacks, it does got some good points on ? and this woman on there talkin about dead beat fathers and ? to worried about their image to care for their kids was the truth, the realest ? I heard on it so far.
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont feel like going through all these pages but from that last couple of posts, im assuming t/s is either anti black or anti white
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blacks hatin other blacks, it does got some good points on ? and this woman on there talkin about dead beat fathers and ? to worried about their image to care for their kids was the truth, the realest ? I heard on it so far.

thats one of those obvious points people like to point out for brownie posts. its like saying you should stay in school or say no to drugs. most of the women talkin bout the men bein dead beats probably bitter and got 4 kids out of wedlock. to take it even further, they probably ran into a good dude and turned him down due to petty ?
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So you dont pay taxes? I find that hard to believe you dont pay taxes and are black, if whites hate us as much as you say Im very positive you would have been knocked by now.

Because Ether doesnt run around complaining about how blacks are holding his people back, which i think he said he was black anyway, but in any case he doesnt hate the entire black race (at least not to where he has said it) if he claims the entire black race is evil no matter what then I would go off on him to. You hate every white man thats the difference. If you hated those whites who do bad things to you and hate you thats fine, I hate them honkys to, but I wont single out an entire race when there is a good bit who I never had a problem with. His thread I said most of it was BS racist ignorant ? , there was some true things but not much, same as this thread I said there was some things that were true and the rest from what I have seen in my life is BS.

Again for someone who acts all highly intelligent instead of explaining why you believe every white man has a secret agenda against you, you would rather go off on me being white when I'm not. Unless your view of white people includes blacks who dont have extremist views.

And step knows exactly where I live, he said he comes through Pittsburgh he can stop and see me if he got issues.
    If And Step says you are genuine I believe you and ask for forgiveness for my doubt.

Brother we have to be extreme...its like Khalid said we have tried everything else.

I dont hate the white-man, I acknowledge his existence and accept the fact that history has shown that he has been our most fierce enemy...Global White Supremacy is something that I am opposed to and willing to give my life to alleviate.

Sometimes I might over-generalize or make blanket indictments towards whites as an entire collectivem, and I know this stance seems extreme but I truly believe that this is the only stance that will motivate, invigorate, and inspire the dead amongst us to strive for betterment and empowerment..are U listening to the blogtalk...LMAO..they are mirroring your sentiments.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh other peoples history, I doubt it, I think the people who do care are more than those who don't but only like a 60/40 split. IMO People who arent really racist tend to care about other people and want to learn about their culture, there are more accepting people in the world than there is racist

I agree. That's how I see it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We dont even learn about black history in the US.. lol..
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We dont even learn about black history in the US.. lol..

I learned about black history all throughout school, the whole month of Febuary all I ever did in school was learn about our culture. Did you got to an all white school or a private school cause I know public schools teach black history? The only thing thats not really spoke much about is Malcolm and thats because truthfully he didnt do nearly as much as the other ones who are written about.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the white man is evil! they dont call him the devil for nothing!!

Will you ignorant ? please:

[IMG]http://thesuperjesus.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/super_? _? .jpg[/IMG]
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thats one of those obvious points people like to point out for brownie posts. its like saying you should stay in school or say no to drugs. most of the women talkin bout the men bein dead beats probably bitter and got 4 kids out of wedlock. to take it even further, they probably ran into a good dude and turned him down due to petty ?

That could be true but either way it doesnt change the fact she was right and was sayin true ? . I dont know many but I know a couple guys who wont take their kid to the park because they think it makes them look soft, My brother for example before he went to prison would never stick his baby in a car seat cause he said the car seat made his car look wack and he had his seats custom stitched so people could see them, thats ignorant ? .
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

This guy is dropping some real talk! Listen in and comment.
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and step wrote: »
    will you ignorant ? please:

[img]http://thesuperjesus.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/super_? _? .jpg[/img]

"Will yall niggers please ? !"

trailer-park-trash.jpg
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I learned about black history all throughout school, the whole month of Febuary all I ever did in school was learn about our culture. Did you got to an all white school or a private school cause I know public schools teach black history? The only thing thats not really spoke much about is Malcolm and thats because truthfully he didnt do nearly as much as the other ones who are written about.

School wise the only ? they touched on or talked about was..

MLK
    Rosa Parks
    Harriet Tubman
    Crispus Attucks
    Benjamin Banneker
    George Washington Carver
    Eli Whitney

and a few other.. Of the cookie cutter pop Black History Month characters..(Not a disrespect but a lack of a better descripition of people who they deemed acceptable to mention)they want to tell you about.. in K-12..

Um there was much more than Malcom that they didnt talk about.. They focused on Mount Rushmore rather than the foothills when it came to blackhistory .......... In febuary...

For being an integral part of the foundation of the country.. they did a ? poor job in acknowledging us
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Thats ? up, did you go to public school, and was it a predominantly black area or a white area. My school well middle school and high school i dont remember much from elementary but the other two went into black history real deep and honestly the only thing i remember not being real heavy on was Malcolm.
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah Public school.. im talking k-12... mixed