Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Can you ask somebody a question and answer it yourself?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    h.haver wrote: »
    I'm just saying if a person of another race made a similar thread, only about black people, you guys would be calling for their heads and pulling the race card. Black people are so blatantly racist its ridiculous, yet they ? when other people make a comment that's not even nearly as bad as this ? .

I feel what you're saying but you know damn well white people are the kings of racism.....if some posts here offend you, best believe it's only a reaction to the racist ? white people have done for hundreds of years....no black nation ever colonized Europe......reactions are a part of life, and this thread exemplifies it.....
  • h.haver
    h.haver Members Posts: 252
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I feel what you're saying but you know damn well white people are the kings of racism.....if some posts here offend you, best believe it's only a reaction to the racist ? white people have done for hundreds of years....no black nation ever colonized Europe......reactions are a part of life, and this thread exemplifies it.....

I think its unfair for the threadstarter to lump all white people as evil because of what their ancestors did when they had no part in it. I'm not black or white but have friends of both races and I've noticed that the white people are exposed to blacks that do negative stereotypical ? and not all black people so I could see where some resentment could come from. For the most part, white people are not racist. My black friends get offended easier at race ? but I think its just from dealing with more discrimination. As a latino, I've dealt with discrimination from whites too but I'm not gonna put all whites in that category because it's been ignorant, country ass whites that have been the ones that discriminate.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You don't understand, that Black history has been completely erased before slavery. No other race of humans on this planet are oblivious to what they were doing pre-colonialism. This is why they are able to move forward and progress as a whole unit. They still have their own nations and countries. The black man in America is out of place and does not belong in a nation that was not built or constructed for them and ruled by people that hate them. Africa was invaded and ? and sent into chaos through the trickery and deception of the Europeans... so now instead of uniting like they should be doing, for the most part, it's nothing but wars and crime and disease, save a few beautiful places that managed to remain in tact.... Africa is massive after all.

Anyways, Yea, every other race is competeting to live now, but they are all compteting within one System, that connects through out the globe, but is mainly controlled by one race who has most of the power because they created this destructive system in the first place. All I'm saying is, people trying to ignore the problems in this world to just "live their lives" is the reason why nothing changes and is the reason the human race will become extinct if we don't change our ways. You can't keep destroying destroying destroying destroying and act like the Planet will never waste away. We are on the verge of reaching the point of no return. Meaning this world is completely ? if we keep living like this... Consuming every ? thing and wasting access junk. They even call us what we are.. CONSUMERS!

So unless they invented Light speed travel, a ship that can handle it, as well as found a PLanet that is earth like....This is all we get, and I can almost garruntee that there are no such inventions in the hands of man at this moment in time.

What if you went back in time and lived among the native americans while the Europeans were invading, and were told to just live and not worry about ? that's happening. Just worry about yourself and go along to get along. Sign treaties with these invaders, accept gifts and BLANKETS from these visiting traders, and all will be fine. "It's what every other race is doing." .....look what happened, there are hardly any more Natives and they lost their land and you would have contributed to that.

Well we are always in the process of change. For better or worse. And for you to think things are getting better, you're in deniel or just plain clueless to how things work. Everyone looks in the past and thinks, Racism is over, we did it! Look at the civil rights, look at the slaves being freed, we have nothing else to worry about. The white man is now on our side! We can stop worrying because we aren't in chains anymore!

Just like ANYTHING that has been developed, they always try to improve on it so they can capitalize profit. Guess what they did to slavery? You better ? bet your bottom dollar they figured out ways to improve on slavery as well...

Hmmmmmm... How can we keep our slaves from rebelling and fighting back??? I know!!! We will make them believe THEY ARE FREE! Meanwhile, we will still treat them like ? , make the majority of them live in the slums, let only the good house ******s live nice so when they field negros complain we can point the finger and say.. HEY! THEY MADE IT! THAT MEANS YOU ALL CAN TOO! Even though this is not true.

It's not ? rocket science... it's so ? damn obvious to what they have done and are still doing to us to this day. Once you step back and take a look at the WHOLE picture, you can finally put the pieces together so easily it's like they fall into place. This is capitalism, you think they are going to allow such a power force as slavery diminish? It's what keeps this system running. It's the main source of fuel in this machine. Why do you think they send all the jobs over seas for cheaper labor. Because there is no money in PAYING PEOPLE TO WORK!

I am saying no more, because I think I am just wasting my time. For anyone to say the love and care about their children and their children's children... and continue to not give a ? about the problems in this world, they are ? Lying their ? ass off ? . Keep contributing to the destructiong of beautiful planet Earth so your children's children will have no ? drinking water to drink or oxygen to breathe. Good luck! I hope you get that mansion you've always wanted!
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I can only share the lessons that I have learned.

1.) The origin of humanity started with an Afrikan/Black woman so I treat my Mother, Mother-Nature, Metu Netur, and Mother-Afrika with the upmost respect and deference.
    By doing so I am able to absorb infinite wisdom that has enabled me to prosper in the areas of family and spirituality.

2.) The greatest civilization that the earth has ever known is the Nile Valley Civilization, so I study the principles, concepts, and politics of my ancestors.
    By doing so I am able to absorb knowledge that has enabled me to prosper in the areas of cultural awareness, and education.

3.) Organized Religion is an enemy of Afrikan/Black people, Xristianity, and Islam have caused more turmoil and destruction to Afrikan peoples than anything else in our history, both religions financed slave-trades, and caused extra divisions amongst a people already divided by tribal affiliations. Xristianity and white-Jesus made the African-American and Afrikan docile and submissive, hoaxes like the "Hamitic myth" gave the Afrikan and Afrikan-American a sense of inferiority and self-loathing that remains to this day. Islam a.k.a pan-Arab-nationalism has caused death and destruction all across the continent of Afrika. The only spiritual system that has ever been effective for us is Afrikan indigenous spirituality concepts and the worship of the anscestors.

4.) White is poison, Afrikan/African Americans are allergic to white these are the 10 deadly whites...

Salt can be attributed to the high-blood pressure that plauges our community
    Fat
    can be attributed to the high volume of diabetes in our community
    Sugar
    can be attributed to the high rates of obesity in our community
    Cigarettes
    can be attributed to the high cancer rate in our community
    ?
    can be attributed to the high volume of deaths and incarceration rates in our community
    Deities
    have attributed to the self-loathing and inferiority complex's that permeate our community
    Bleached foods like white-rice, white-breads, and white-flour can be attributed to the health-problems in our community
    Blondes can be attributed to many lynchings/castrations, riots and hatred directed towards our communities
    Perms/Lye can be attributed to the self-hatred and low self-esteem amongst the Black women in our community
    White Sheets can be attributed to the hangings, hate-crimes, church-bombings, and terrorism that has paralyzed our community

5.) The House-Kneegrow is the fungus among us...

He is the most wretched creature on the planet, a brainwashed, emasculated, bleached version of a hue-man, he is not a hue-man he is referred to as mankind...a kind of a man.
    His treachery can be witnessed in the so-called "selling your own people in slavery" example which he often brags about during discourse with other Africans. He is swift to run to the defense of his colonial-master, slave-master, or work-site-boss. His innate hatred of himself derives from the taunts he received during his awkward adolescent years at the hands of "swaggering" Blacks, or mocking whites. He ratted out Denmark Vessey, he called Marcus Garvey a monkey, he married a white woman, and he went on CNN to defend teabaggers...he can also be found online in HipHop forums protecting his Massah from criticism and scorn. He is a grafted, socially-programed automaton with fierce loyalty to the institution of white supremacy.

And lastly, Africans have had more success than failures considering we ruled the earth while other culture were still crawling around on all-fours in caves for thousands of years before we made the critical mistake of trying to befriend an enemy and bringing into existence the House-? .
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think they drove over there. they found that chevy too.

ROFL either that or they took the Red Eye flight. I doubt they could afford first class.

Migration took hundreds, if not thousands of years just to migrate a whole village/tribe to a completely new location. People could not just up and travel from Africa to say, Europe or Asia in one life time becasue they were dependant on the area they lived in for food and resources. If you took a man from that time, in say Africa, and teleported him to Europe or Asia, he would most likely die within a month due to unfamiliar territories, animals and vegitation.

Migration was an extremely slow process, so unless they found skeletons that are older than the ones they found in Africa, your best bet is that Man originated from Africa.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    very informative and thought provoking posts, HRap and Chike keep them coming
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Good post H-rap. Even though before the IC went down u used to go at me for I dont kno why.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That you can't rest on your laurels. Civilization is never ending and progressing. Time waits for no man. What was good then may not be sufficient for this time.

Learn from the past both good and bad, but don't dwell on it.

Be critical of everything someone puts before you, because the reality is Black Civilization was conquered, so we have to learn what mistakes were made and how Invaders were able to subdue and overrun us.

The Basis of our civilization has to be spiritual. No compromises on that point. Throw away the nonsense that you are somehow separate from the Creator and creation.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    I can only share the lessons that I have learned.

1.) The origin of humanity started with an Afrikan/Black woman so I treat my Mother, Mother-Nature, Metu Netur, and Mother-Afrika with the upmost respect and deference.
    By doing so I am able to absorb infinite wisdom that has enabled me to prosper in the areas of family and spirituality.

2.) The greatest civilization that the earth has ever known is the Nile Valley Civilization, so I study the principles, concepts, and politics of my ancestors.
    By doing so I am able to absorb knowledge that has enabled me to prosper in the areas of cultural awareness, and education.

3.) Organized Religion is an enemy of Afrikan/Black people, Xristianity, and Islam have caused more turmoil and destruction to Afrikan peoples than anything else in our history, both religions financed slave-trades, and caused extra divisions amongst a people already divided by tribal affiliations. Xristianity and white-Jesus made the African-American and Afrikan docile and submissive, hoaxes like the "Hamitic myth" gave the Afrikan and Afrikan-American a sense of inferiority and self-loathing that remains to this day. Islam a.k.a pan-Arab-nationalism has caused death and destruction all across the continent of Afrika. The only spiritual system that has ever been effective for us is Afrikan indigenous spirituality concepts and the worship of the anscestors.

4.) White is poison, Afrikan/African Americans are allergic to white these are the 10 deadly whites...

Salt can be attributed to the high-blood pressure that plauges our community
    Fat
    can be attributed to the high volume of diabetes in our community
    Sugar
    can be attributed to the high rates of obesity in our community
    Cigarettes
    can be attributed to the high cancer rate in our community
    ?
    can be attributed to the high volume of deaths and incarceration rates in our community
    Deities
    have attributed to the self-loathing and inferiority complex's that permeate our community
    Bleached foods like white-rice, white-breads, and white-flour can be attributed to the health-problems in our community
    Blondes can be attributed to many lynchings/castrations, riots and hatred directed towards our communities
    Perms/Lye can be attributed to the self-hatred and low self-esteem amongst the Black women in our community
    White Sheets can be attributed to the hangings, hate-crimes, church-bombings, and terrorism that has paralyzed our community

5.) The House-Kneegrow is the fungus among us...

He is the most wretched creature on the planet, a brainwashed, emasculated, bleached version of a hue-man, he is not a hue-man he is referred to as mankind...a kind of a man.
    His treachery can be witnessed in the so-called "selling your own people in slavery" example which he often brags about during discourse with other Africans. He is swift to run to the defense of his colonial-master, slave-master, or work-site-boss. His innate hatred of himself derives from the taunts he received during his awkward adolescent years at the hands of "swaggering" Blacks, or mocking whites. He ratted out Denmark Vessey, he called Marcus Garvey a monkey, he married a white woman, and he went on CNN to defend teabaggers...he can also be found online in HipHop forums protecting his Massah from criticism and scorn. He is a grafted, socially-programed automaton with fierce loyalty to the institution of white supremacy.

And lastly, Africans have had more success than failures considering we ruled the earth while other culture were still crawling around on all-fours in caves for thousands of years before we made the critical mistake of trying to befriend an enemy and bringing into existence the House-? .

so h-rap what is a child born of a white father and black mother?
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    Good post H-rap. Even though before the IC went down u used to go at me for I dont kno why.
    Because you are my brother and it brings the best out in a warrior.

We need soldiers and warrior-scholars not meek mealy-mouthed yassah-boss'a, I went at you because I saw a spark in you......
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so h-rap what is a child born of a white father and black mother?

My grandmother....... on my fathers side, R.I.P was half-white.

Swear to ? she had the best hot-water-cornbread you could imagine, she was lighter than Alicia Keyes and her sister had blue-eyes but she always told me not to mess with white girls LOL.

I never looked at her as being white or half-white, or mullatto, until after she passed-away and during a drunken spades game my uncle's started arguing about Barack and the subject came up....

Some of my brothers within the conscious community say that if you are born from the ? of a white-woman you are a white man, and if you come from the ? of a Black wombman you are a Black man...I kinda agree to a certain extent...the umbilical-cord dosen't lie....but there are those that would argue the "one-drop rule", and geneticists who would say neither...

Bob Marley
    makes this a tough, tough question bruh.......
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Classic i love how these threads get the ? and Wiggers up in arms lol...
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Classic i love how these threads get the ? and Wiggers up in arms lol...
    This was a successful experiment and far exceeded my expectations.

Attachment not found.

Initial anti-Black thread

I simply cloned a thread that was already made but I reversed the racial vitriol from
    Black to White. the original thread is here http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?27507-Black-people-do-you-find-any-truth-to-this/page3

What I discovered is very disturbing...

The
    thread that denigrated Black people barely caused a ripple of outrage, some Blacks in a spell of self-hatred even agreed with some of the racist sentiments in the thread, and only a few (KingBlaze, Playmaker, Swiffness etc..) showed disgust and dismissed it completely.

The majority of so-called Black posters pouted and attested to the fact that the racist drivel they were reading had some truths in it.......There were no drawn out arguments or posters calling the TS a "racist", and there was an overall jolly mood with many of the posts being peppered with LMAO's, and "LOL"s with the overall mood somewhat festive and jolly.

The thread that denigrated White people
    drew tremendous outrage and drawn out arguements, The TS was called a racist even though it says Copied from: http://theassimilatednegro.blogspot....ck-people.html at the bottom of the initial post.
    The mood alternated from somber to hostile with name-calling, the word "racist" being used in over 50% of the posts, and heated debate

Many self loathing Blacks turned the thread about whites into a debate about African leaders, Arab slave-traders, and Slavery!!

Not a single white poster admitted a truth to anything in the initial post unlike the kneegrows who quickly and in self-loathing fashion sided with the stereotypical bigotry in the Black thread

So-called Black posters hastily, and viciously screamed about "anti-whiteness","reverse-racism", and "hating all whites is wrong" .......

Many whites came out of the woodwork to call the initial post "ignorant"anddismissed it completely while calling Blacks "racist"The debate even spiraled down to Black posters bragging about white inventionsand how Black nationalists should somehow boycott these inventions

What does this experiment say about our mentality??

What does it say about whites mentality??

What does it say about your mentality??

Have Black people become so traumatized that we just readily accept anything negative about ourselves rather than accentuating the positive??

Do we moan about the ills of Afrika's wars or build on her beauty and discuss solutions on empowering her economically??

Some of you barely make a whisper when there are attacks against us, and some of you are soldiers who rush to defend this blackness for better or worse

Some of you rush to the defense of white people like guard-dogs and deflect any negativity directed at them, and some of you soldiers say "? whitey he had it comin' let him defend himself"....

Through this experimentation have we have witnessed
    COINTELPRO...or is it the 85r's being deaf, dumb and blind?? Is this House-******ness, or false-persona's masquerading as Black men online??

Attachment not found.

What have we learned....SHARE

Now playing: Bobby Hemmitt Dropping New Science Part 1 via FoxyTunes
    pencil.png
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This was a successful experiment and far exceeded my expectations.

Attachment not found.

Initial anti-Black thread

I simply cloned a thread that was already made but I reversed the racial vitriol from
    Black to White. the original thread is here http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?27507-Black-people-do-you-find-any-truth-to-this/page3

What I discovered is very disturbing...

The
    thread that denigrated Black people barely caused a ripple of outrage, some Blacks in a spell of self-hatred even agreed with some of the racist sentiments in the thread, and only a few (KingBlaze, Playmaker, Swiffness etc..) showed disgust and dismissed it completely.

The majority of so-called Black posters pouted and attested to the fact that the racist drivel they were reading had some truths in it.......There were no drawn out arguments or posters calling the TS a "racist", and there was an overall jolly mood with many of the posts being peppered with LMAO's, and "LOL"s with the overall mood somewhat festive and jolly.

The thread that denigrated White people
    drew tremendous outrage and drawn out arguements, The TS was called a racist even though it says Copied from: http://theassimilatednegro.blogspot....ck-people.html at the bottom of the initial post.
    The mood alternated from somber to hostile with name-calling, the word "racist" being used in over 50% of the posts, and heated debate

Many self loathing Blacks turned the thread about whites into a debate about African leaders, Arab slave-traders, and Slavery!!

Not a single white poster admitted a truth to anything in the initial post unlike the kneegrows who quickly and in self-loathing fashion sided with the stereotypical bigotry in the Black thread

So-called Black posters hastily, and viciously screamed about "anti-whiteness","reverse-racism", and "hating all whites is wrong" .......

Many whites came out of the woodwork to call the initial post "ignorant"and dismissed it completely while calling Blacks "racist"The debate even spiraled down to Black posters bragging about white inventions and how Black nationalists should somehow boycott these inventions

What does this experiment say about our mentality??

What does it say about whites mentality??

What does it say about your mentality??

Have Black people become so traumatized that we just readily accept anything negative about ourselves rather than accentuating the positive??

Do we moan about the ills of Afrika's wars or build on her beauty and discuss solutions on empowering her economically??

Some of you barely make a whisper when there are attacks against us, and some of you are soldiers who rush to defend this blackness for better or worse

Some of you rush to the defense of white people like guard-dogs and deflect any negativity directed at them, and some of you soldiers say "? whitey he had it comin' let him defend himself"....

Through this experimentation have we have witnessed
    COINTELPRO...or is it the 85r's being deaf, dumb and blind?? Is this House-******ness, or false-persona's masquerading as Black men online??

Attachment not found.

What have we learned....SHARE

Now playing: Bobby Hemmitt Dropping New Science Part 1 via FoxyTunes
    pencil.png
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    White Europeons.

So white people openly admitted that black man was the original man, they are so evil yet they kept it honest when they could have just said that they came first and we followed. Them damn evil crackas and their admitting black was first
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So white people openly admitted that black man was the original man, they are so evil yet they kept it honest when they could have just said that they came first and we followed. Them damn evil crackas and their admitting black was first

Before they found those fossils, that's exactly what they did. Sometimes, when ? gets out in the open, it's a bit too late to hide it. Why you think they shot the nose off the Sphinx? Why you think they keep making movies about ancient people that were black and using white actors? Fact is, you can;t get something from nothing and to continue to claim white peopel came first when science is developed enough to say otherwise, they would be Caught in a blatant lie. Now for someone to say, well Jesus was black or Hannibal was black even though they are depicted white all over the place, That is something that they can deny because without actual undeniable proof, it's all just speculation at that point.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Before they found those fossils, that's exactly what they did. Sometimes, when ? gets out in the open, it's a bit too late to hide it. Why you think they shot the nose off the Sphinx? Why you think they keep making movies about ancient people that were black and using white actors? Fact is, you can;t get something from nothing and to continue to claim white peopel came first when science is developed enough to say otherwise, they would be Caught in a blatant lie. Now for someone to say, well Jesus was black or Hannibal was black even though they are depicted white all over the place, That is something that they can deny because without actual undeniable proof, it's all just speculation at that point.

So before the fossils every race claimed to be first whats the point in crying about crackas doin the same we all were doing?

And how do you know Jesus was black? Its more plausible he wasnt middle eastern rather than African.

Ive seen tons of white people who think Jesus was black. Ive seen tons of white people who know blacks came first, so I really dont see what some white people did effects the whole race when many of them dont claim an all white history and arent out saying their country is gone. Your a racist homie, im done discussin ? with you, and step, or hypocrite rap, its useless to discuss things with a racist, thats why I dont argue against whites who whine about blacks because theyre racist and cannot see ? with a clear view. Some people are just ignorant and would rather blame others for ? that half the time has nothing going on now and often has never affected them. Instead of seeing the true significance of a black president being elected, your type of extremist would rather call Obama a house ******, who isnt fully black, call him a sellout, claim he has no power even though he's passing ? , and would complain about us moving foward isnt enough. I swear Id love to just run up into clan meeting and black extremist meetings and blow ? the ? up cause you people do nothing but hold the rest of mankind back.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    its sad you uncle tom oreos who claim to be black , minds are so clouded by logic and reason you cant experience what being black IS
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    re uppin to show where h rap coming from
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    re uppin to show where h rap coming from

I dig it.. he flipped the script is was more of a rebuttal than an attack... he just came back with bigger guns.. so the fight became unfair.................
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Since some of you are ? because people like me said some ? in the other thread about some of it being false and saying not all white people are evil, H-rap was on some ? talkin bout I cosigned this ? which i far from did, so let me break it down for you ? retarted extremist militant ? .

ether-i-am wrote: »

1. That after 5000 years of existence, the black race has accomplished absolutely ZERO. Africa still sells slaves to their own kind. And the current generation in America still ? about 400 years ago. All this while their real fore-fathers in Africa are in a Living Hell. I don't see a massive relief effort in place by the Black Population of the USA to help. Too busy Rappin', ? , Killing and Stealing.

Alright first off, we are way beyond 5000 years of existance, we were the first race we are the oldest. Much older than 5,000 years even bible worshippers know man existed longer than this. Now as to the ZERO. In the last 20 years we have accomplished so much its incredible. We have had leaders stand up to opression and win a war without using force, something white men have never done. We have a very large percentage of Blacks getting great educations and making a way for themselves through it. We have more black millionaires now than we have ever had in history. We have accomplished so much that most rich white men are scared to death of us reversing the past and bringing it upon them. We are beyond making slaves of another race because we have been subjected to it and wish it upon no one. (Some of us there are the select few who think black n white cant co-exist although in alot of cases we have).

Africans DO STILL SELL SLAVES TO EACH OTHER.

Some of us still do live in the past and fail to accept not all white people hate us or want the worst for us. But the good Majority of us do not live in the past, we know what happened to our ancestors and even as early as some of our parents, we will never forget that. But Blacks as a whole do not all stay in the past and hate every white man for something they themselves didnt take part in. Again in just because they are white and their ancestors used slavery is basis to hate them, hate us as well, our ancestors sold us to white men.

All the pictures of the white controlled portions of Africa were real nice, it is a side that we in America dont see, at the same time most of our family back in Africa is working for scrub money in these cities, few are really living a good life. Drought, famine, war, disease, poverty etc... Africa is the worst continent when it comes to all this. South America is ? up but Africa outside of the pretty cities is still ? up.

The reason it seems all we do is "rap, steal, and ? " is because the white media pushed it hard enough and got the sterotype was out, instead of alot of us instructing our ? kids to not listen to gangsta rap and mimic it, we let them go out and do this ? , when you got all these loud mouth ? on tv talkin bout the dope they sling and the heat they packin, what the ? do you expect white people to think? It is however a low percentage of us who does partake in these activities however. This is one that is true to certain age groups and certain blacks, and complete ? to the other blacks.

2. By the way, the City that you consider your "Jewell of the South" -- New Orleans -- is getting back to normal. So at least you can be proud of that. Before Katrina, the Murder Rate was only 9 times more than New York. You will be happy to know that with only 1/2 the population there -- it has jumped to 12 times the Murder Rate of New York. Now that's what I call progress!! All of this while most of the black population is laid up in free hotels, waiting for the white man to rebuild his home -- that he was either too stupid to buy insurance for, too lazy to buy insurance for, or drank and gambled his insurance payment away. Don't see a mad rush of Black Volunteers from the USA helping. Only ? . Or rappin', or ? , or stealing, or killing. As usual.

This is all racist ? , the crime rate did jump, but when people are rebuilding their life and have nothing while others are out flaunting things instead of helpin its bound to happen with any race. The complaining about our race living for "free" is also ? . Alot were issued credit cards that will help them but at the same time ? up their credit and put them in debt its inevitable this will happen, there are no jobs for people as it is now, the interest on them cards is probably higher than potheads on 4/20. Again this is all racist ? .

3. Name me one REAL intelligent invention created by the Black Man. Maybe the Phone, the Train, the Plane, the Car, Electricity, Internet, the Light Bulb, a Cigarette Lighter, the Pen, the Pencil, the Baby Diaper, --do I need to go on for page after page. You haven't contributed ANYTHING to this Country or this Society. NOTTA!! My bad -- you have given us the following:

Again 1 white mans racist views, say that this ? was all definently fact though, it would apply to more than just us in some cases. Complete ? ! The Black man has arguably created just as much in America that is used daily as the white man has if not more.

4. Millions of children who don't have Fathers. Most of them because their mothers have slept with dozens of men to support their drug habit -- and they have no clue who their Father is. Ends up being mine and Uncle Sam's. What's the chances you Black Women can close your legs long enough to get a job to support a child that you actually PLAN?? My guess - ZERO.

This does apply to us, but every other race as well who has slums and people in poverty. There is also a small percentage of wealthy people in the same situation. Obviously the 1 guy who wrote it is racist so its aimed directly at blacks, it does however hold alot of truth but it counts toward every race not just ours.

5. Barak Obama. A devout Muslim running for President while we are fighting the Muslims in War. And Blacks World-Wide love him. Say what?? How friggin' stupid can you blacks be supporting a Muslim when their main mission is to destroy the United States and Israel. That means they WILL chop your worthless heads off too!! Man you dudes are ignorant. Will you ever wake up from your 5000 year sleep?

Black militants hate obama they think he's a ? , sellout, or not really black, racist honkys hate Obama, damn I guess racist folk just dont like anyone. 1. He aint muslim he's Christian. Even if he was who gives a ? , as long as he has the goal of improving America and foreign relations, and wants better for all people who cares, he could think 50 cent was ? for all I care. The whole thing is ? . Muslims arent all militant, in fact only a small group are. They aint out for America either, they been blowin everyone and every place up. But since I dont ? with religion I just like to prove another reason why religion needs to be gone, ? everything up when in fact it should not matter.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Continued.......
    ether-i-am wrote: »

6. You Black Americans have it better than ANY other Blacks on the planet. Especially the real Africans (hint - not you). You don't live in Africa. So how can you be African-American? They earn about a Nickel a Day at be
    st. You spend 5$ a day on the Lottery and $10 a day on ? . When you gonna' help your fellow man in Africa. Until you do - I am sick of you even mentioning the word Africa. You can't fool anybody - you worthless, lazy slugs.

True, America's black population is living better as a whole than anywhere else. Now obviously we are African American because Africa is our home we were forced to leave we didnt willingly go like most European whites. Its also true most of us spend stupidly, we cant pay our ? child support and bills yet you see them same ? drivin 100,000 dollar cars and wearin diamonds. Most of us do look at material things hiphop glorifies over real ? . On the flip though, we aint the only ones alot of other races have been doin the same ? for the last 10-15 years. The governments ridiculous spending habits is the most ? up though out of everyone living.

Why dont we help out other Africans? Because we have to be able to live comfortably ourselves and worry about us first. You cant help someone when you yourself is struggling. Those of us who do have the means, myself included, have donated and helped out people in Africa as well as other places. The issue is some countries within Africa doesnt accept handouts! TALK ABOUT LAZY PEOPLE YET THESE PEOPLE WOULD RATHER DO THEIR OWN THING THEN RELY ON OUR HELP. Oh dont forget we pay taxes for ? white people who are also using welfare in America.

SMH @ This dude tired of the "word" Africa yet he said it in damn near every sentence.

7. It has become Crystal Clear to me now. When Cain killed Abel - ? put a Curse AND a Mark on him - and shipped him off to the wilderness. The Curse was explained:

--You will toil all your life, but never have enough to eat. Your ground will be hard and you will struggle every generation without end Hungry and Thirsty.
    The Mark was not explained until now. It is the BLACK RACE. What other race produces nothing but Killing and Murder. Makes no meaningful contribution to Society. Always wants what someone else has - for free. That is the EXACT description of Cain in the Book of Genesis. And that is the EXACT description of the Black Race.

This is all ? , Cain and Able was ? , a curse is ? we havent advanced like other because we were really opressed and held back as early as 30 years ago. We are just now starting to build ourselves and prove we are more than just lazy ? and field workers.

8. Thank you for opening my eyes!!

His eyes arent open, just as black militants who hate whites, you dont see clearly, you heard ? at a young age that burned into your mind and you are living through a false image. We progress by working together not against, we live in peace by throwing race n religion out the door, we change racist views by getting out and showing different, no one can single out entire races because of Actions of a select few and because of the past. Those who are not racist have their eyes open, anyone who thinks differently can continue to ? and moan and wake up everyday mad, the man with common sense prevails. This is the age of knowledge, races are working with one another willingly, we arent told to stay away from each other no more, we can make our own views based off our interactions with the other race. Thats why now is different from then, before black and white wouldnt speak to one another, now whites specifically can see the ? their great ancestors and fathers were preaching is ? . WAKE UP PEOPLE, NOW IS NOW, WE ARE ALL THAT CAN HOLD US BACK.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol @ yall still goin at it with the dj
  • Gural
    Gural Members Posts: 96
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Not even the NAME of the country that enslaved Blacks has changed... lol The ancestors of the Slaves of Ancient Egypt would be ridiculous to blame anything on slavery considering that empire no longer exists... that's a whole different story brah... Go back to stormfront with your 16 post account you made just to post this ignorance. My 92 Year Old Grandmother was alive when Lynching Negros in the street publicly was not outlawed. gtfoh...

The names of the countries that enslaved Slavic people haven't changed either (Turkey, Mongolia, Egypt, Italy and not to mention all of the various African empires that took us as slaves aswell) Does that mean I should hate all asians, blacks and arabs? Yeah, and my grandfather was alive when ? said Polish people were sub-human and spent two years in Auschwitz... whats ur point. And WTF is stormfront?