Is it true white chix give better head?

Options

Comments

• NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    iunno if I want to ? wit a white chick tho. I've been with nothin but black chicks my whole life.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    white chix start really young...so they have a lead black chix really know what they are doing later in life like early to mid 20's
    then alot of black chix act too stuck up at times and try to make you earn it from them
    white chix do it as a part of sex

Dont know what kind of hoes you been hittin. IMO like homie said earlier Girls who give better head giver better head skin tone aint got ? to do wit it. Although in my experiences White chicks are more willing to let you go above and beyond wit them they down for whateva. I really think it all depends on the chick 4 real.
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    iunno if I want to ? wit a white chick tho. I've been with nothin but black chicks my whole life.

Its nice but I would be able to bring my self to have a kid wit a white chick but thats just me, other than that its cool. I got one coming home from college next month and we always have a great time.
  • NIKE...
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its nice but I would be able to bring my self to have a kid wit a white chick but thats just me, other than that its cool. I got one coming home from college next month and we always have a great time.

i also heard white chicks like to break bread. Are the drinks on her when she visit?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A chick who actually likes suckin ? gives better head race doesn't matter.I refuse to believe you ? are that dumb
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    best bj i got was from a black girl and i cant really say that white girls are quicker to do it
  • NIKE...
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    A chick who actually likes suckin ? gives better head race doesn't matter.I refuse to believe you ? are that dumb

what does inexperience have to do with being dumb?

I'm sure there was a point when Einstein didnt know physics but we see how that turned out.
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what does inexperience have to do with being dumb?

I'm sure there was a point when Einstein didnt know physics but we see how that turned out.
    I was referring to the fact that color would have anything to do with a ? ? slobbin skills.
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i also heard white chicks like to break bread. Are the drinks on her when she visit?

Drinks anything I ask her for she will cop it off top. Now I rarely ask her for anything other than lil ? like if she on her way to my crib I'll tell her to stop and pick up somethin but money aint a thing wit shorty.
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options

Alot of people here lack experience in hoe handlein cuz so in some cases you got to school these ? on reality.
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Alot of people here lack experience in hoe handlein cuz so in some cases you got to school these ? on reality.
    ? is bananas B. i honestly think ? are lacking in the ? department. Some of the dumb ? i read on here makes me sick.
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? is bananas B. i honestly think ? are lacking in the ? department. Some of the dumb ? i read on here makes me sick.

I feel u son, Some times I just be SMHFH @ most this ? .
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The best head I ever had in my life was from a white chick. 2nd best was by a black. But it was a distantttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt 2nd. Ole girl though had ? talent. I remember she told me how tight her head game was and I was like yeah whatever ? i hear that all the time. Then she proceeded to make a ? wanna ? my moms and denounce my race lol. That ? had a GIFT!
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No.

And its a myth that black women dont like to or dont want to give head jsut as much as white women. Most of us do, its jsut that for so many years there was a taboo/stigma around it in the black community that had us keeping it private.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this is funny....

well actually the skin pigmatation allows for white chicks mouths to produce more saliva, while the dark tone of black chicks creats a warmer mouth.....

lmao
  • Ham&CheeseHotPoc
    Ham&CheeseHotPoc Members Posts: 215
    edited April 2010
    Options
    white chicks will give up the ? quicker no question.
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    this is funny....

well actually the skin pigmatation allows for white chicks mouths to produce more saliva, while the dark tone of black chicks creats a warmer mouth.....

lmao

You. Yeah you. In the ? corner. RIGHT NOW. GO. *points to corner*
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this is funny....

lmao

Gotta disagree on that, I've found that if you poke her the back of her throat with a little force its like a natural gush of wetness follows black or white.
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    think he was jokin on some ? thought process.
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    think he was jokin on some ? thought process.

oh aight !
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You. Yeah you. In the ? corner. RIGHT NOW. GO. *points to corner*
    yes mam......
    815qn0i.gif
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this is funny....

lmao

Exactly...... lol nah just kidding. Head is head some are good and some are bad.
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yes mam......
    815qn0i.gif

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options