dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    only if said white girl is bobbi bliss
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shout out to my White girl, I think abt her everytime Im wit my other ? !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuIgkvVgb_0
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hood Black Chicks>>>>White Girls
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    white women live to pleasure you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This!
  • The Smooth One
    The Smooth One Members Posts: 725
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So no love for latin women? I better be the only one that one that knows they some freaks.
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited April 2010
    Options
    white girls enjoy giving it to u jus as much as a ? enjoys receiving it.....watchin a white chic give u head is like watch picasso paint the mona lisa (or whatever he painted) its pure art........its like they give head tryin & wanting u to nut......blacc girls mostly give head to get the dicc right so they get fucced......i keep me at least 2 snowbunnies on the team.....i got one she likes for my babymama to watch.....be giving them tips......she comes & polishes the dicc wit her tongue at least once a week.....she's devoted too....loves for me to nut in her mouth.....gotta keep her on the team
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the best wettest sloppiest head ive ever recieved..was from a black chick so idk.Some white girls be tryna be to perfect while givin head.. i need a chick to just grab my ? and start workin her neck&tounge and dont stop till she catch a mouth full of white stuff.
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    white girls enjoy giving it to u jus as much as a ? enjoys receiving it.....watchin a white chic give u head is like watch picasso paint the mona lisa (or whatever he painted) its pure art........its like they give head tryin & wanting u to nut......blacc girls mostly give head to get the dicc right so they get fucced......i keep me at least 2 snowbunnies on the team.....i got one she likes for my babymama to watch.....be giving them tips......she comes & polishes the dicc wit her tongue at least once a week.....she's devoted too....loves for me to nut in her mouth.....gotta keep her on the team

Lol @ the unsure answer..... But it is true
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So no love for latin women? I better be the only one that one that knows they some freaks.

Most latinas I've met think it's disgusting. Most latinas I know is also stuck up. The lightskinned movement ? everything up.

I guess black girls win cause there ain't nothin like them damn lips.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    white women live to pleasure you

smh..like you're the expert in white women. Didn't you say you'd only been with one??
  • Ham&CheeseHotPoc
    Ham&CheeseHotPoc Members Posts: 215
    edited April 2010
    Options
    fat women will pleasure you to death, they know they have something to prove. ive never met a chubby chick that didn't slob down like a hepa filter vaccume.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    asian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • TRiLL SMiTH
    TRiLL SMiTH Members Posts: 75
    edited April 2010
    Options

Yea I co-sign..i got head from this white chick and she had never given head(trust me I could tell) within a week she was ? 'ffesional..white headsss
  • TRiLL SMiTH
    TRiLL SMiTH Members Posts: 75
    edited April 2010
    Options
    asian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LMAO @ your AVI...last i heard Wishbone became one of Mike Vick's dogs
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    all you need is an eager woman... case closed
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i cannot cosign that asian statement
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i cannot cosign that asian statement

you in japan, school me on the asian chix.
  • The Smooth One
    The Smooth One Members Posts: 725
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Most latinas I've met think it's disgusting. Most latinas I know is also stuck up. The lightskinned movement ? everything up.

I guess black girls win cause there ain't nothin like them damn lips.

My stuck-up spanish chick gives awesome dome.