Rapper Keys' Nicki Minaj Diss (REAL VIDEO RELEASED)

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Yo man.. Im tryna tell em.. All these people talkin about Keys like she can rap better than Nicki.. Nicki got talent thats why she is on.. She also has a gimmick.. Its about money at the end of the day... But Nicki can rap...

Nikki Minaj is a good rapper that happened to take drama in high school, combined the 2 and now she's successful...i don't get why people are so thrown off by her image...it's real easy to figure out
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

NY lost................ Mic fiend vs some fat NY kid lol
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was actually one of the mofos saying Nikki was beast when she first came out.

I'm sorry but the ? Nikki Minaj is funny as ? .

" Chef cookin for me/
    " They say my shoe game crazy the mental asylum lookin for me"

she silly as ?
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo man.. Im tryna tell em.. All these people talkin about Keys like she can rap better than Nicki.. Nicki got talent thats why she is on.. She also has a gimmick.. Its about money at the end of the day... But Nicki can rap...

LOL @ Nikki got Talent

Jackin wanye Subpar flow with annoyin Basic ? antics is not talent ...........
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    naa lol
    that she wouldnt do the same ? nicki does.

she may not be an exact copy cat wit wigs and funny faces, but i see her showin off her ass and ? for money and fame later on......especially if this ? hood image she's throwin out there doesn't generate any interest.....

SMH @ ? hating a "character".....typical
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im thrown off by her gimmic because shes a becky ass black girl fakein it to make it...

How ya name niki minaj but everytime someone ask u if u ? wit girls....you say no?

Ass? Fake

? ? Fake

Teeth? Fake

But this Bich keys aint got it on her

Lmao @ that chic wit the Gap
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I guess thats what maturity does.. I know I saw that ? from a mile away.. No grown person is gonna walk around doin the ? she does.. That ? Nicki is from the hood in NYC... She wouldnt have made it actin like that in real life on a day to day basis.. I even seriously doubt that she is really bisexual.. I doubt that ? ... She flirts and signs ? as a part of her image n these foosl eat it all up... Its just about the money man.. LoL..

pretty much, people get mad at Nikki for being over the top and not "real" when all rappers are over the top, she just openly admits that her image is largely influenced by the fact that she took drama in school and is using that to create an image...the most successful rappers all have a created image she just openly acknowledges that hers is crafted lol
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    she may not be an exact copy cat wit wigs and funny faces, but i see her showin off her ass and ? for money and fame later on......especially if this ? hood image she's throwin out there doesn't generate any interest.....

SMH @ ? hating a "character".....typical
    yeaa... i don't think so.
    but we will see.
  • mike06
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I guess thats what maturity does.. I know I saw that ? from a mile away.. No grown person is gonna walk around doin the ? she does.. That ? Nicki is from the hood in NYC... She wouldnt have made it actin like that in real life on a day to day basis.. I even seriously doubt that she is really bisexual.. I doubt that ? ... She flirts and signs ? as a part of her image n these foosl eat it all up... Its just about the money man.. LoL..

exactly....but i guess ? thirst for that "realness" 24/7.....and half the time aren't even real with themselves
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    pretty much, people get mad at Nikki for being over the top and not "real" when all rappers are over the top, she just openly admits that her image is largely influenced by the fact that she took drama in school and is using that to create an image...the most successful rappers all have a created image she just openly acknowledges that hers is crafted lol

Another negative one at that. I cant C/s that type of fuckery, then ? wonder why its so many basic ? out here cuz they listen and mimmick ? broads like this.
  • mike06
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeaa... i don't think so.
    but we will see.

and why not?......you think her lyrics are gonna carry her to the top?
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Let's have a quick run-down:

Keys still mad....✔
    Keys still broke....✔
    Keys still UGLY...✔
    Keys still wack....✔
    Keys still hurt by recession...✔
    Keys still depressed...✔
    Keys still lives in Baltimore...✔
    Keys still has no job... ✔
    Keys still passing her ass around, looking for the father figure she never had...✔
    Keys is on her 4th diss and still hasn't received a response from Nicki... ✔
    Keys still overweight...✔

All the makings of a sour-? , pressed broke ? ? . La Chat needs to come get her brother =(
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this is hott nikki is n trouble cuz now she got 2 spit sumthang that makez sense or itz a WRAP!....keyz aint playin she said she is a GROWN WOMAN she aint playin wit no BARBIEZ ? lol...da ? nikki is doin dont make no sense anyway wit this whole ? act cuz a DUDE rapper could not rap no ? like nikki did on that usher lil freak song all n da video all ova a gurl...a DL rapper would get his azz beat fa rubbin up on a dude rappin sum ? like if u let me suck ya ? ill take u 2 go c BEYONCE NO ? ,.,.lol
  • mike06
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Another negative one at that. I cant C/s that type of fuckery, then ? wonder why its so many basic ? out here cuz they listen and mimmick ? broads like this.

aint that the parents fault?...you blamin Nikki for being "entertaining"?...i understand what your sayin but she's only playin a part just like Grace Jones did in Boomarang....strictly entertainment
  • krow132
    krow132 Members Posts: 1,033 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL @ Nikki got Talent

Jackin wanye Subpar flow with annoyin Basic ? antics is not talent ...........

to be fair she was like that before she was down with Young Money. Go back to when she was ridin with Stack Bundles and Fendy and them.

listen to her on Ransom's mixtapes. she been like that
  • mike06
    edited April 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »

Keys still mad....✔
    Keys still broke....✔
    Keys still UGLY...✔
    Keys still depressed...✔
    Keys still passing her ass around, looking for the father figure she never had...✔

All the makings of a sour-? , pressed broke ? ? . La Chat nee come get her brother =(

lmaooo!!....? hysterical
  • krow132
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and Im not listening to that ? .

im not giving anyone any shine that can come up themselves and rather diss people out of the blue to create buzz. Thats ? corny
  • Lets Get It Lakers
    Lets Get It Lakers Members Posts: 135
    edited April 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »

Keys still mad....✔
    Keys still broke....✔
    Keys still UGLY...✔
    Keys still wack....✔
    Keys still depressed...✔

All the makings of a sour-? , pressed broke ? ? . La Chat nee come get her brother =(

Thats what im talken bout people fall in love with images none of that ? u listed got nothing to do with rap ? i can make a list of nicki flaws to but whats the point all i know is nicki sucks
  • krow132
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the ironic thing is that if anybody was doing this to get at a rapper yall liked yall would think that its corny.

but becuz its Nicki Minaj and we love to hate Nicki Minaj and Young Money, now that ? is cool?

Im confused. Dissing someone who doesn't know you from a can of paint for a comeup is ? corny.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nikki groupiez can call keyz a hater all they want thatz not gonna stop keyz from rippin nikkiz head off strippin her down 2 her butt padz n public...lol
  • mike06
    edited April 2010
    Options
    krow132 wrote: »
    the ironic thing is that if anybody was doing this to get at a rapper yall liked yall would think that its corny.

but becuz its Nicki Minaj and we love to hate Nicki Minaj and Young Money, now that ? is cool?

Im confused. Dissing someone who doesn't know you from a can of paint for a comeup is ? corny.

CHUUUUUUUUCH...i dont even care for nikki and her ass(which is phat, fake or not) but this is ridiculous......
  • krow132
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    CHUUUUUUUUCH...i dont even care for nikki and her ass(which is phat, fake or not) but this is ridiculous......

thats what im saying. I dont like Nicki Minaj that much either shes just ok to me. but truth is truth.

? is lame, and i cant ? with keys becuz of that
  • Lets Get It Lakers
    Lets Get It Lakers Members Posts: 135
    edited April 2010
    Options
    krow132 wrote: »

But you make seem like nicki was in the spotlight for 10 years nicki is still somewhat new to alot of people how many albums she got so i dont have a problem with another new ? come at her she aint on that level wear she think she can ignore people and i dont hate young money weezy and drake cool millz ight but i dont know the rest of them ?
  • kirkangil
    kirkangil Members Posts: 354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Garbage go make a real song of your own.

Im not the biggest Nikki Minaj fan but shes doing her thing and this diss is not warranted from this nobody.

She needs to put the chicken box down and go run around lake montebello so she can get rid of that butt ? she has in the front.
  • kirkangil
    kirkangil Members Posts: 354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yawn............