Rapper Keys' Nicki Minaj Diss (REAL VIDEO RELEASED)

Options

Comments

• thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nicki minaj is ass
    keys is alright
    but neither are all that great
    nicki just gon throw on the "hater shield" and keep it movin
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    ROFL WTF? Who is Keys to make anyone irrelevant when she's irrelevant herself? Nicki Minaj won't benefit one bit from responding to this weird nobody ? .

Nickis not that hot for beef.
    This broad has nothing to loose but to keep puttin her on blast and getting famous off it.

SO why not diss her back? How much bread do Nicki really got? (? ... waaay more then me of course) .
    I say Nicki reply back to Keys, ether her (if she can), and bulid her career off it.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nickis not that hot for beef.
    This broad has nothing to loose but to keep puttin her on blast and getting famous off it.

SO why not diss her back? How much bread do Nicki really got? (? ... waaay more then me of course) .
    I say Nicki reply back to Keys, ether her (if she can), and bulid her career off it.
    Na I say Nicki continues to ignore this and let Keys fall off the face of the earth. This chick is far from a contender, hHer whole "career" is based off of dissing Nicki Minaj. If Nicki responds to Keys then every YouTube chick dissing Nicki is going to expect a response too.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol@ cham...u should b ashamed of ya self bein a groupie of a ? !!!
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Na I say Nicki continues to ignore this and let Keys fall off the face of the earth. This chick is far from a contender, hHer whole "career" is based off of dissing Nicki Minaj. If Nicki responds to Keys then every YouTube chick dissing Nicki is going to expect a response too.

nicki minaj is an idiot. who sold her soul for riches.
    that shell never see cause wayne aint gon let her outshine him
    stop it
  • therealist_
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ROFL WTF? Who is Keys to make anyone irrelevant when she's irrelevant herself? Nicki Minaj won't benefit one bit from responding to this weird nobody ? .

Yeah, your right.
    But since Nicki is claiming she run ? without proving it, of course there will be a response.

Theres not too many female artist in the game now.
    Which means any female with topic, flow, and publicity is a threat.

Keyes has a foundation and thats Nicki.
    She can easily put out a vaild mixtape right now (not saying the ? would be good or not.. ) and get more attention as "the girl who's dissing Nicki".

Nicki can sit this one out, but one of these days somebody gonna try Nicki for her spot.
    I hope she can hold it down.
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    keyz is doin sumthang rite cuz she got worldstarhiphop.com co-signin her...
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    keyz is doin sumthang rite cuz he got worldstarhiphop.com co-signin her...

what da ? u staring at foor??
  • KillaCham
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nicki minaj is an idiot. who sold her soul for riches.
    that shell never see cause wayne aint gon let her outshine him
    stop it
    True or not, what does this have to do with anything?
  • KillaCham
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Theres not too many female artist in the game now.
    Which means any female with topic, flow, and publicity is a threat.

Keyes has a foundation and thats Nicki.

Nicki can sit this one out, but one of these days somebody gonna try Nicki for her spot.
    I hope she can hold it down.
    For some reason in female rap there's usually only one person at a time who's allowed to get major shine...probably because almost all mainstream female rappers are so similar that people get tired of them. I think that's part of Nicki's success, she stands out. People who say she's getting attention because of some drought in female rappers are just using that as an excuse. Khia, Trina, Foxy, Kid Sister, Rasheeda, Lil Kim, Jacki-O, Missy Elliott, and Lil' Mama have all dropped albums, retail mixtapes or singles since 2008.

If Keys is smart, she'll strike while the iron's lukewarm and drop a mixtape or some original material before people begin to stop caring.
  • therealist_
    edited April 2010
    Options
    For some reason in female rap there's usually only one person at a time who's allowed to get major shine...probably because almost all mainstream female rappers are so similar that people get tired of them. I think that's part of Nicki's success, she stands out. People who say she's getting attention because of some drought in female rappers are just using that as an excuse. Khia, Trina, Foxy, Kid Sister, Rasheeda, Lil Kim, Jacki-O, Missy Elliott, and Lil' Mama have all dropped albums, retail mixtapes or singles since 2008.

hmm .. i never thought of it like that .

Could there be similarities between Nicki and Missy Elliott?
    Anyways, good point bro.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

I hope you're a girl, ? it's weird for a man to refer to women as "? " the way you do. It's like 2 women arguing on line at a grocery store. Like I can imagine neck twirling and finger shaking, on some "No she di'hnt!" Sht. Lol.
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I hope you're a girl, ? it's weird for a man to refer to women as "? " the way you do. It's like 2 women arguing on line at a grocery store. Like I can imagine neck twirling and finger shaking, on some "No she di'hnt!" Sht. Lol.

real talk u would think sum1 on herr like that ? bisexual gravafag would b killa cham bein a groupie of a ? nikki garbaj....any dude supportin a wack ? dropin trash like MASSIVE ATTACK should get clown'd cuz that is wtf keyz is talkin about that ITZ BARBIE ? BS nikki betta step her barz up!! LMFAO
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when did it become cool to let somebody diss you and not respond ?

I remember when Bang em Smurf tried to go at 50 and 50 was already established but he wasted no time going back in Bang em Smurf even tho he knew Bang em was doing it just for the buzz

I guess since Drake said it then it's all good
    * Drake voice*

" Diss me you'll never hear a reply for it"

ok I got it

continue on
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

I remember when Bang em Smurf tried to go at 50 and 50 was already established but he wasted no time going back in Bang em Smurf even tho he knew Bang em was doing it just for the buzz

* Drake voice*

ok I got it

continue on

When did it become cool to diss someone you dont even know?

Getwitcha
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont think nicki bumass could make a come back diss she just gonna ignore the disses like the ? she trynna emulate
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options

* Drake voice*

ok I got it

continue on

i dont mean 2 get off topik but u brought it up wit that said is CUUUURRY a HYPOCRITE fa talkin about J not respondin 2 da broad street ? ??
    When did it become cool to diss someone you dont even know?

Getwitcha

o no getwitcha u aint got da ? bug do u???? nikki is garbaj...lol
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont think nicki bumass could make a come back diss she just gonna ignore the disses like the ? she trynna emulate

DAAAAAMN ? ALERT!! aint u whyte??? y r u sayin '? ' fa u shady feminem??? lol
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

o no getwitcha u aint got da ? bug do u???? nikki is garbaj...lol

Dawg, Nicki still better than this clown...

Getwitcha
  • churchboy2
    churchboy2 Members Posts: 477
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the truth dot com is that they both suck.
  • krow132
    krow132 Members Posts: 1,033 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    WTF is going on in Hip Hop???? Since when has Nicki Minaj become untouchable? Nicki said she killed every rap biitch so when u say ? like that you have to back it up. Nicki USE to be nice but when your image and "characters" overshadow your MUSIC how can u honestly get respect in the Music Industry? It's ok for ppl to diss KRS One but if somebody wanna talk about Nicki all hell breaks loose? Yall backwards. And when it comes to HIP HOP the MUSIC and Lyrics is what we are talking about because 2 years ago Nicki Minaj was toting around a Baby Phat purse and Rockin Rocawear. That biitch aint always have money GTFOH with the dumb ?

P.S. Keys went in....

nobody said she was untouchable. That means if she said something that offended homegirl or said b more chicks are wack or something out of pocket that may offend her thats different.

Nicki Minaj has no idea who the ? the girl is. Thats ? corny when you are clearly attacking someone more famous than you that you have no relationship for a comeup. Its corny either way you put it
  • krow132
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nicki needs to respond to this beef if she wants to be relevent in a couple years.

All this talk on youtube & twitter aint working w/out proof.

The barbie gimick wont last too long.
    IF your constantly getting dissed, you need to speak up.

Hip hop is competitive.
    If Nicki can body this broad, she needs to do it now.

The buzz Wayne gave her is wearing off. She needs to bring out the New York out her.

why would she respond? she has nothing to gain. Nobody would give Nicki extra credit if she came out and ended up sonning this girl. Its a girl she has no idea about and its an unmerited battle. its corny
  • krow132
    edited April 2010
    Options

* Drake voice*

ok I got it

continue on

50 and Bang Em Smurf knew each other, they went back and they had a rift.

these two chicks dont even know who each other are. completely different
  • therealist_
    edited April 2010
    Options
    krow132 wrote: »
    why would she respond? she has nothing to gain. Nobody would give Nicki extra credit if she came out and ended up sonning this girl. Its a girl she has no idea about and its an unmerited battle. its corny

Like i said before .. Nicki's not that hot for beef.

But your probably right, and i can see where you and Cham is coming from -

... But if Keys get signed off these disses- action MUST be taken from Nicki.
  • krow132
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Like i said before .. Nicki's not that hot for beef.

But your probably right, and i can see where you and Cham is coming from -

... But if Keys get signed off these disses- action MUST be taken from Nicki.

not going to happen. like cham said she better drop a mixtape now and showcase cuz if she doesn't nobody is going to care.

your right i dont think she is that hot for battles but if your going to battle someone why not do it with someone who you actually have a little issue with. What personals can she really use against someone she has no clue who she is. nicki ? up by acknowledging her. I would of acted like I don't have internet access and never saw this diss to me