Rate your team's draft

Options

Comments

• htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cowboys A
    We got Romo another weapon plus drafting Bryant should light a fire under Roy's ass so maybe he'll become a good slot reciever
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Carroll passed on his own boy for Earl Thomas.
    LOL
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the skins needed a tackle and we got one...can't do much else with only 3 picks left
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Packers- to early to tell but i'd say a A, we needed a top o-lineman like Bulaga...was projected as top 10 at one point.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    the reason i wouldnt mind mays is the second is that he's roy williams lite, but a much better athlete. roy couldnt stay healthy last year and is on a one year deal. mike zimmer got the best out of roy in dallas so i'm hoping he could do the same for Mays

If he's Roy Williams then you know damn well you dont want him, Roy couldnt cover to save his life, same with Mays he just waits the whole game for one hit, you think teams would pass on a freak of a athlete like that in the first round if he knew what he was doing on the field??....he's a Combine Kid
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *patiently waits for broncos fans*
    consider_suicide.jpg

seriosuly broncos fans are considering it
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    F-

Broncos drafted Tebow
    I'm still living... But only cause the Nuggets are still alive...
    I see that McDaniels can't handle certain types of personalities, so he's gonna go for players who are extra-agreeable. Only time will tell how this works out...
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO at McDaniel's Trying to have a Bunch of "Nice Guys" in the NFL, good luck with that Sh*t ....
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *patiently waits for broncos fans*

LOL.....
    LMAO at McDaniel's Trying to have a Bunch of "Nice Guys" in the NFL, good luck with that Sh*t ....

I was thinking the same thing when they said those are the guys he wants.....

Falcons: A(so far)

We got what we needed in round one.
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

and LMAO at McDaniel's tryin to be Belicheck
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A....we got Dez Bryant if we get a safety and a lineman in the next couple of rounds then this draft is a complete success....
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and LMAO at McDaniel's tryin to be Belicheck

Yea but at Least Belicheck Has tough Nose players and realize you wont survive in the league without em'.....McDaniels thinks because he wears a sweatshirt and that he has the final say that he's Belicheck..........Gotta have talent on the field, all that "Nice guy" sh*t is for the Boys and Girls club......this Dude is a clown, he's destroyed that whole team.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chiefs - A

We needed a Good All Around Safety bad......Mike Brown was just horrible for us
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Best and Kevin Smith is a nice backfield but neither are grind it out backs. But like both guys a lot.
    Hope Smith comes back 100% though.

yes I know that....thats why I said I wouldn't mind LaGarrete Blount really late in the draft to get those 2nd and 2s and 3rd and 1s
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

yeah....the great Rod Marinelli tried to do that ? with the Lions....and promptly went 0-16
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Giants - C

We dont need another DE
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    My niners get a B+ so far not sure if they needed to trade up for Davis

I was reading that the Cowboys were gonna trade up with miami to draft Davis so the Niners decide to pull the trigger on the trade. Ill give the Niners a B+ also but it will go up to an A if they go DB and Passrusher in the second and third.
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cowboys fans while I think Dez is gonna be a good player for the Cowboys Im thinking this is only gonna make Garret's stupid ass air it out even more than he already does and neglect the run that much more. He always forgets he has a three headed monster in the backfield and decides to just throw all the dam time. I honestly think that was one of the reason the Oline didn't do as well as they should have cause dudes like Jared allen were like ? this they aint running no more and just took off after the QB.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    DatGuyJ22 wrote: »
    Giants - C

We dont need another DE

i heard them say something about getting rid of Osi

we'll welcome him with open arms in cincy
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea but at Least Belicheck Has tough Nose players and realize you wont survive in the league without em'.....McDaniels thinks because he wears a sweatshirt and that he has the final say that he's Belicheck..........Gotta have talent on the field, all that "Nice guy" sh*t is for the Boys and Girls club......this Dude is a clown, he's destroyed that whole team.

Belicheck was moving down to get Tebow as well per ESPN. Along with the Bills and the Vikes waiting at #30.
    Notice Vikes traded their #30 after Tebow was picked.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Great pick by Jerry Jones, we just need to get a Olineman and safety. Those are things we can address later in the round, i hope the Cowboys trade Roy Williams but i don't know if anyone wants that big contract.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    7 The saints want to move some guys over to safety but now they have four starting CBs. Cant have too many I guess!
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've been watching Kyle Wilson highlights and I'm going to give the Jets a B. Wilson is going to be a beast on punt returns.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    I was reading that the Cowboys were gonna trade up with miami to draft Davis so the Niners decide to pull the trigger on the trade. Ill give the Niners a B+ also but it will go up to an A if they go DB and Passrusher in the second and third.

whoever collen demnquez is reported on ESPN that the Niners have targeted there player in the 2nd round and will likely trade up to get him and it is a defensive player. I want Nate Allen I really wanted Sergio Kinlde but word is his knee is busted to hell and my need microfaracture surgery
    i give teh Niners a B+ also Both guys are great picks and the niners o line was just horrible
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    7 The saints want to move some guys over to safety but now they have four starting CBs. Cant have too many I guess!

I jsut read that Saints are tying to get Haynesworth form the skins
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I agree with the B+ from the other niner fans in here
    Even tho Dez is nice dont ya'll need another OT at the left spot u cant throw if u cant protect