Comments

• McVit
    McVit Members Posts: 189
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Drake dont even rap like that...Reggae
    ? mad because Drake is about to be a future goat....Jay-Z
    ? jealous of Drake...Perez Hilton
    I laughed at one line in 11 pages....Adam ?
    ? saying its jokes when a few are obviously mad....Females
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    McVit wrote: »
    Drake doesnt even rap like that, what the ? is wrong in the head with the Threadstarter and all his other accounts? ? jealous ? . ? always hate on success thats why us black people stay left behind.[/QUOTE]

This ? heated & about to have a stroke, he need some spring water or some ? .
  • The Smooth One
    The Smooth One Members Posts: 725
    edited April 2010
    Options
    earthling wrote: »
    I keep the ? pants wet.......Fergie

LMAO... -dies-
  • McVit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Drake doesnt even rap like that, what the ? is wrong in the head with the Threadstarter and all his other accounts? ? jealous ? . ? always hate on success thats why us black people stay left behind.[/QUOTE]

This ? heated & about to have a stroke, he need some spring water or some ? .
    No i just think its sad that everytime a rapper gets popular ? always have to hate on them. You see white people hating on Eminem? You see white people hating on Asher Roth? You see white people hating on Yelawolf? No.....its ? us...and threads like this don't help. You think it doesn't help that we have a well spoken black kid out there rapping about none gangster ? ? It helps black people man..and i can see you made this thread and you make other posts to try discredit drake.
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Drake dont even rap like that...Reggae
    ? mad because Drake is about to be a future goat....Jay-Z
    ? jealous of Drake...Perez Hilton
    I laughed at one line in 11 pages....Adam ?
    ? saying its jokes when a few are obviously mad....Females

Speakin of females, you need to get your brows arched/
    What's obvious is you being a Stan, no South Park.
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mcvit wrote: »
    No i just think its sad that everytime a rapper gets popular ? always have to hate on them. You see white people hating on Eminem? You see white people hating on Asher Roth? You see white people hating on Yelawolf? No.....its ? us...and threads like this don't help. You think it doesn't help that we have a well spoken black kid out there rapping about none gangster ? ? It helps black people man..and i can see you made this thread and you make other posts to try discredit drake.

shut yo "we are the world, make it a better place" ass up. ? in his post on some heal the world ? , it aint that deep
  • McVit
    edited April 2010
    Options

shut yo "we are the world, make it a better place" ass up. It aint that deep

Well thats why your doing it isnt it? Your sitting there still in a gangster frame of mind, only wanting gangster music..would you rather have your kids listen to that or Drake? Continue to try discredit him...your doing a good job, and maybe your kids can get into it and get shot or something i hope that doesn't happen.....
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mcvit wrote: »

Well thats why your doing it isnt it? Your sitting there still in a gangster frame of mind, only wanting gangster music..would you rather have your kids listen to that or Drake? Continue to try discredit him...your doing a good job, and maybe your kids can get into it and get shot or something i hope that doesn't happen.....

So I have to go to Drake for positive music? I guess them listening to Lupe Fiasco is out the equation
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    YOU MAD HOMIE, REALLY MAD HOMIE... UPSET
    Ya bird-ass ridin Drake's nuts hardddd... duck sex
  • McVit
    edited April 2010
    Options

So I have to go to Drake for positive music? I guess them listening to Lupe Fiasco is out the equation
    Lupes first 2 albums is classic to me but they go over too many peoples heads especially those in that age range, do you want your kids to grow up on gangster ? or those like Drake? Its a simple question.
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lupes first 2 albums is classic to me but they go over too many peoples heads especially those in that age range, do you want your kids to grow up on gangster ? or those like Drake? Its a simple question.

you know what though, if you really want to ask that question, you can actually argue that Drake is materialistic, misogynistic, and glorifies getting high and ? .....I wouldn't want my kid to grow up like that either.
  • McVit
    edited April 2010
    Options

you know what though, if you really want to ask that question, you can actually argue that Drake is materialistic, misogynistic, and glorifies getting high and ? .....I wouldn't want my kid to grow up like that either.
    Drake most of the time shows respect to women ALOT more than most other rappers, almost everyone is materialistic and gets ? . Its all the extra ? like gangster, acting uneducated etc we dont need drake is the WRONG person to try discredit right now and its not even warranted.
  • Mozeley
    Mozeley Members Posts: 274
    edited April 2010
    Options
    imma fire breather/run ? like diarrhea

imma rhymer spit fire ur whack u couldnt spit saliva

theres some whack punchlines he can have but if i was gonna predict hes punchlines they would be sommin like

im the greatest muhammad ali

my lyrics to mcs are deadly CANCER

jus ? like that where he adds a corny example of what he jus said at the end of hes ? line
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Drake most of the time shows respect to women ALOT more than most other rappers, almost everyone is materialistic and gets ? . Its all the extra ? like gangster, acting uneducated etc we dont need drake is the WRONG person to try discredit right now and its not even warranted.

do you really think Drake would even give two ? though? I highly doubt it. As a matter of fact I bet if he was reading this ? right now he was probably laughing at the ? .He'd probably even post some of his own.I don't even have a problem with Drake's music, I recognize this thread's just jokes, though.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    McVit lost mostly for posting all So Far Gone material. ItzGravitation is a fruitloop.....cereal.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Meet the Sniper succs long diccs
  • Meet The Sniper
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Meet the Sniper succs long diccs

I'd respond to this with a diss, but it's futile...... useless
    I'd body you like hurst, but you're already the forums lowest lifeform....... the worst.
    Insulting you is something I don't even need to post to succeed. Takin the time to step on you is like crushin a grape in a stampede.

BUT IT'S FAR FROM OVERRRRRRRR (YUUUP!)
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I keep the ? pants wet.......Fergie
    girls think the kid's mad cuddly.....Furby

lmao.......
  • questgod
    questgod Members Posts: 162
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i'm the new diddy so my girl is like cassie/ and i be wit my dogs and they all loyal lassieee...yeah!
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "? call me Hidden Valley Ranch,damn I stay dressin/I got naked pics from a girl in texas plus nasty texts,I keep real a ? be Sextin"

"I keep my rhymes nursery...Seuss/see a hot girl then im gonna honk....Goose"

"All up in the club,acting like a Tyrant/see me hogging the bottle taking every shot...Kobe Bryant"

"Shoutouts to young money/They the ? team/ Made a ? rich,now i got ice..No Cream"

"Before i got famous,yall wasnt ? wit me/Now i buy bottles of ciroc..No Diddy"
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'd respond to this with a diss, but it's futile...... useless
    I'd body you like hurst, but you're already the forums lowest lifeform....... the worst.
    Insulting you is something I don't even need to post to succeed. Takin the time to step on you is like crushin a grape in a stampede.

BUT IT'S FAR FROM OVERRRRRRRR (YUUUP!)

yeah keep eating dicc
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? droppin the ball...follie
    da GOAT and i never left my seat....ollie
  • Meet The Sniper
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah keep eating dicc

You tryin to flame a ? ......eyen me.
    You tellin dudes to suck ? ..... irony.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "? call me Hidden Valley Ranch,damn I stay dressin/I got naked pics from a girl in texas plus nasty texts,I keep real a ? be Sextin"

"I keep my rhymes nursery...Seuss/see a hot girl then im gonna honk....Goose"

"All up in the club,acting like a Tyrant/see me hogging the bottle taking every shot...Kobe Bryant"

"Shoutouts to young money/They the ? team/ Made a ? rich,now i got ice..No Cream"

"Before i got famous,yall wasnt ? wit me/Now i buy bottles of ciroc..No Diddy"

lmao............
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i keep the ? pants wet.......fergie
    girls think the kid's mad cuddly.....furby

lmao......