Comments

• -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    the sad thing is i went to school with a Desean Jackson
    #1 pick wrote: »
    Why would I stalk you or anyone?

He is in the NFL and plays for the Eagles. Also went to Poly.

haha pico let that ship sail without her, dayum that was your chance girl...you should have secretly stopped takin bc and cash in a 18 year cheque, when that ? hit you
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    haha pico let that ship sail without her, dayum that was your chance girl...you should have secretly stopped takin bc and cash in a 18 year cheque, when that ? hit you

man i was new to the game :(
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Change your avi pic
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited November 2011
    Options
    what do you suggest?
  • thekillingjoke
    thekillingjoke Members Posts: 429
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think I'm somewhere in the low triple digits. Seriously, I used to keep a book of females I had sex with, in case one of them came up talking about I got them pregnant or accused me of giving them a disease. I could look in my book and go, "Hmmm April 30th, nope, we didn't have sex". But it got burned in a fire. Besides there's only two pieces of ? that are important: your first and your last.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think I'm somewhere in the low triple digits. Seriously, I used to keep a book of females I had sex with, in case one of them came up talking about I got them pregnant or accused me of giving them a disease. I could look in my book and go, "Hmmm April 30th, nope, we didn't have sex". But it got burned in a fire. Besides there's only two pieces of ? that are important: your first and your last.

you nasty!

hi
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Change your avi pic

co-sign, it's unflattering
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bob
    peter
    abele
    Ralph
    allen
    sean
    paul
    adam
    cam
    cameron
    deezy
    tyrone
    leroy

jack
    mason
    lol...........
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

@ the bold...I thought I was the only 1 LOL. I'm somewhere in the mid 40's. In HS I was an athlete so I got play based off of that, I was an honor roll student so I hung out w/ the smart chicks too & dumb chicks wanted help w/ their HW, and b/c I started school a year late due to my b-day I was 1 of the older cats in my grade & could drive when other ppl couldnt. Hoes stayed not wanting to ride the bus home and wanting a ride home football & basketball games. I'm glad my 1st car had leather interior LOL.

College was a blur. Freshman year was like a year-long sex marathon. You got the chicks whose parents locked them down for 18 years @ home & made them be home when the streets lights come on that go buck wild when they get on campus. Sophomore year was the same w/ the new freshman chicks...? was like shooting fish in a barrel. My last 2 years I moved off campus into my own apartment so hoe's were more comfortable cuz they could creep late @ night w/o being seen. Life was good!
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    Pico stop telling duck tales I'd say your number is between 5-8

Damn so dudes just....

This ? is disgusting
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    @ the bold...I thought I was the only 1 LOL. I'm somewhere in the mid 40's. In HS I was an athlete so I got play based off of that, I was an honor roll student so I hung out w/ the smart chicks too & dumb chicks wanted help w/ their HW, and b/c I started school a year late due to my b-day I was 1 of the older cats in my grade & could drive when other ppl couldnt. Hoes stayed not wanting to ride the bus home and wanting a ride home football & basketball games. I'm glad my 1st car had leather interior LOL.

College was a blur. Freshman year was like a year-long sex marathon. You got the chicks whose parents locked them down for 18 years @ home & made them be home when the streets lights come on that go buck wild when they get on campus. Sophomore year was the same w/ the new freshman chicks...? was like shooting fish in a barrel. My last 2 years I moved off campus into my own apartment so hoe's were more comfortable cuz they could creep late @ night w/o being seen. Life was good!

mannnn.. homie.. lol at least u keepin it real
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i stopped counting in 2001
  • GwendolynPeters
    GwendolynPeters Members Posts: 10
    edited November 2011
    Options

• kanggoodie
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i stopped counting in 2001

where were u at on that point of time
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    bump for the addition of yannie.. who is now my gf lol.... 14
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    oh, that actually went over smoothly believe it or not.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been let count before I got married. When me an my cousin was room mates his ? didnt like me because I had a different chick over every time she came through and swear I was hooking him up with their friends.m
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? must got this ? mesmerized if he came back to this thread to brag about it

haha
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    naw... its just that the new forum setup lets u do a quick look into all of the topics u ever started... .i bumped more than this one thread homie...
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've added about 6 to the count since this thread. I'm well into the 50's by now. If I took the time to actually count it may be 60.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i honestly have no idea. but im over 15 different girls.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? is high but im more selective now...
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the high teens
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    naw... its just that the new forum setup lets u do a quick look into all of the topics u ever started... .i bumped more than this one thread homie...

lil ? I'll knock you the ? out.............

you know I used to ? your chick back in the day

that's why I had her posting on the IC

you need to thank Chi for passing her on, a couple of other ? on here already hit as well :(

now log off and go have a tense convo with yo ol lady and hopefully your heart doesn't get broken