Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • fullfledged
    fullfledged Members Posts: 238
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    yea its a few bugs u cant get rid of.. and thats one.. .but it be seeming like ? more scared of the bump than the ? 's

Condoms almost eliminate the risk of catching ? but that ? Herp can get you from skin contact. Have you seen someone with herpes in their eye! The ? is so cold blooded that you can get it even if the carrier has no visible outbreak.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Condoms almost eliminate the risk of catching ? but that ? Herp can get you from skin contact. Have you seen someone with herpes in their eye! The ? is so cold blooded that you can get it even if the carrier has no visible outbreak.

damn... well yea.. u gotta watch ? like that.. i was almost scared to ? this one ? with bad acne.. lmao
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    how so?
    maybe u just dont feel as though the actual number is relevant as long as u were responsible in terms of your activity...
    *hoe post*

Maybe it's just me, but I like to be able to remember my sexual experiences...I don't want to be blanking out on names, faces, etc....that's too many damn people IMO
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    We were talkin about this on my blog tonight... Everybody came to the agreement of double standard on this topic...
    [url]Http://Askthedubb.blogspot.com[/url]
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i thought this was gonna be some type of epic thread where everyone gives out their phone number

i am disappoint
  • kanggoodie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lmao.. ? that would be cool.. but its too many crazies on the internet... its only one person in this thread with my number...
  • kanggoodie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    am i the only one uncomfortable with pico's number tho?? thats HIGH for a chick... bad or not... #justsayin
  • fullfledged
    fullfledged Members Posts: 238
    edited October 2011
    Options
    am i the only one uncomfortable with pico's number tho?? thats HIGH for a chick... bad or not... #justsayin

i don't care to be honest i would smash if shes clean. however i don't get serious with any women unless she's a ? .
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Oh no she's a JO make no mistake about it...if thats really her number.

Im more concerned by the fact nggas have that 'oh im not judgin, do you ma' kinda attitude.

In my day, when a jump is a jump, we acknowledged that ? . Now nggas is so blinded by a 'cute face' they turn simp (see 'Ask Pico anything' thread)
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Yeah it's high.... in the back of my mind im hoping she joking though...crushing me...plus i think cutie still in her early/mid 20's
  • kanggoodie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah it's high.... in the back of my mind im hoping she joking though...crushing me...plus i think cutie still in her early/mid 20's

yea if she told me that and we were serious.. i would have to do some self checking... lol
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited October 2011
    Options
    She isn't being serious. That would be crazy.
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Oh no she's a JO make no mistake about it...if thats really her number.

Im more concerned by the fact nggas have that 'oh im not judgin, do you ma' kinda attitude.

In my day, when a jump is a jump, we acknowledged that ? . Now nggas is so blinded by a 'cute face' they turn simp (see 'Ask Pico anything' thread)
    Luckily she's joking but this kind of attitude is what enables ? -behavior.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

i met younger girls with higher numbers...

you know when you meet some female and she feels uncomfortable with her age she will just say i'm 42, so you will laugh a little and when she says she is really 31 it doesn't sound that old anymore. i think this is what happening here.
  • yanniiiee
    yanniiiee Members Posts: 465
    edited October 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    so that's 5 or 4 at least, no girl with 1 or 2 bodies would say 0-5 and even if it were 3 you would say not more than 3.

and my ? says he ? app. 250 broads and even though i think he is exaggerating a little, he is defninitely doin triple digits. when i chill with him on thursday/friday he makes dates with 2-4 girls to come through on the weekend. i'm sittin next to him hearin the conversations so i know that ? aint frontin, plus he got mad details and photos & videoclips.

honestly i think it's only a matter of time till he catches the monster (if he didn't already...) without wishin bad on anyone.

Nice hypothesis. but you're wrong. Sorry lol. I said between 0 and 5 which would mean the number is neither 0 nor 5.. I just thought 5 was a nice round number to use. But you did prove my point about people being more ready to believe a higher number.. :)
  • yanniiiee
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ImSoReal wrote: »
    Yo cuz how are you liking san antonio, what side of town are you living on. I know you arent just messing with black chicks in san antonio because they are subpar down here man

and YOU have been hanging around the wrong people, lol I know a lot of beautiful women from here..
  • kanggoodie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yanniiiee wrote: »
    and YOU have been hanging around the wrong people, lol I know a lot of beautiful women from here..

LMAO! u finally log back in and reply to that? REALLY? smh.. nice pice change btw
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    i met younger girls with higher numbers...

you know when you meet some female and she feels uncomfortable with her age she will just say i'm 42, so you will laugh a little and when she says she is really 31 it doesn't sound that old anymore. i think this is what happening here.

your right
    my real number is 37 :(
  • kanggoodie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    your right

mmmm its lower than the previous, but still pretty damn high for a lady tho... jus sayin.. but hey, who am i to judge, ya know?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mmmm its lower than the previous, but still pretty damn high for a lady tho... jus sayin.. but hey, who am i to judge, ya know?

i kid, still 48
  • yanniiiee
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LMAO! u finally log back in and reply to that? REALLY? smh.. nice pice change btw

Lol,you inspired me to

and thank you :)
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    your right

Pico stop telling duck tales I'd say your number is between 5-8
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yanniiiee wrote: »
    Nice hypothesis. but you're wrong. Sorry lol. I said between 0 and 5 which would mean the number is neither 0 nor 5.. I just thought 5 was a nice round number to use. But you did prove my point about people being more ready to believe a higher number.. :)

with 0 and 5 ruled out, it's 3 or 4. no girl would say between 0 and 5 if 1 or 2 ? had her.

see it already works...
    6ft5 wrote: »

2011 alone homeboy
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »

smh why?, cuz she just so ? pretty and nice huh?

lol...nggas...
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I am not proud at all about my past its around about 90 ish