Bitc***s Aint Sh*t

Options

Comments

• American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    rainbow has the tackiest, cheapest clothes i've ever seen. where is she gonna go in a dress from rainbow? if she was gonna sell her ass for a dress she could've at least did it for a nice one.

Kai. I've been waiting for you to show up.

I had sex with my first muslim woman friday night.

It was great. Damn near made her breakfast, but all i had was eggs and bacon.
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    rainbow has the tackiest, cheapest clothes i've ever seen. where is she gonna go in a dress from rainbow? if she was gonna sell her ass for a dress she could've at least did it for a nice one.

and that ? prolly postin facebook pics rite now in the dress with a caption sayin
    " baddest ? " smh...... ive had it
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol my lil cuzzo use to wrk at rainbow, it aint nuthin but a bunch of young migo mamis with strollers in that ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? lost for working at rainbows tho.

Ok I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. But I can't front, rainbow do have some broads in there.
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    ? rite around da corner from us. I used 2 werk at Dress Barn, another womans clothing store... no biggie

Why yall ? love working at women stores? Lemme find out if yall zetsy
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    never heard of rainbows but lol at not having 15 bucks
    and what kinda dress cost 15 bucks
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? rite around da corner from us. I used 2 werk at Dress Barn, another womans clothing store... no biggie

hey I guess if it pays and probably meet alot of women

but seriously not for a 300$ dres but for a 15$ one ? really? she had sex for 15$? shes a 15$ hoe?
  • shawnbrown
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I cant remember the last time my brother really gave a chick leeway anyway.. his ex girlfriend called me cryin one day talkin bout why my brother ask her for 30 dollars and he takes 500 from her account
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I cant remember the last time my brother really gave a chick leeway anyway.. his ex girlfriend called me cryin one day talkin bout why my brother ask her for 30 dollars and he takes 500 from her account

What the hell'd she expect from you?
  • shawnbrown
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »

he wudnt answer his phone
  • beezy f baby
    edited September 2011
    Options
    don't dress barn only got old lady clothes? lol
  • Copper
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »

she wanted her 500 back
  • Copper
    edited September 2011
    Options

u aint no spring chicken yaself....

bodyshop is wear all the young scantily clad womenz shop at in my area
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    Why yall ? love working at women stores? Lemme find out if yall zetsy

Well I can understand why a hetero male would want to work there. Especially if you're trying to pull some women. Clothing stores is the ideal spots if u think about it.
  • beezy f baby
    edited September 2011
    Options
    u aint no spring chicken yaself....

bodyshop is wear all the young scantily clad womenz shop at in my area

lol i'm talking old women like 60 plus......that's all i ever see walking in there
  • shawnbrown
    edited September 2011
    Options

old young fat
  • Copper
    edited September 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Well I can understand why a hetero male would want to work there. Especially if you're trying to pull some women. Clothing stores is the ideal spots if u think about it.

hell yeah I took a cooking class my senior year for that reason. and on the first day there was just me and one other dude in the class we both made eye contact and nodded we knew what was up
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    she is black.. this is a hoodrat trait

I seen white ? get down for less. But yea thats a hoodrat.
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    .....why didn't she just steal the dress like everyone else that shops there does???...its rainbow for christs sake... and theres no reason to drop drawers for a dress...like ever...
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    .....why didn't she just steal the dress like everyone else that shops there does???...its rainbow for christs sake... and theres no reason to drop drawers for a dress...like ever...

bwahahahahahahhahaha

oh man
  • Im_Linx
    Im_Linx Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im sure she has aids
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The cab ride to and from was more expensive then the dress, smh....
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Man at a certain point we gotta grow as humans and learn to accept people for what they are.

Instead of sayin somethin like ? aint ? , man lets just accept these hoes for the hoes they are and keep it movin. We all need a hoe like that from time to time we should be encouraging this behavior instead of causing this conflict.

? all this wife/husband talk, cuz all them titles dont mean ? , let them hoes roam free and enjoy their lives while you roam free and enjoy yours.

If it wasnt for hoes we would still be doing primitive ? like marrying ? just to ? cuz ladies holding on to the ? till you put a ring on it. To all the ladies always remember "hoes did that, so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that".

Appreciate them hoes man ? all the ? , they puttin the ? on discount and making it easier for dudes everywhere to get their ? drained. Hoes should be celebrated.

May allah bless this post and thread, and every hoe on the planet.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited September 2011
    Options
    quarter2 wrote: »
    man at a certain point we gotta grow as humans and learn to accept people for what they are.

Instead of sayin somethin like ? aint ? , man lets just accept these hoes for the hoes they are and keep it movin. We all need a hoe like that from time to time we should be encouraging this behavior instead of causing this conflict.

? all this wife/husband talk, cuz all them titles dont mean ? , let them hoes roam free and enjoy their lives while you roam free and enjoy yours.

If it wasnt for hoes we would still be doing primitive ? like marrying ? just to ? cuz ladies holding on to the ? till you put a ring on it. to all the ladies always remember "hoes did that, so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that".

appreciate them hoes man ? all the ? , they puttin the ? on discount and making it easier for dudes everywhere to get their ? drained. Hoes should be celebrated.

may allah bless this post and thread, and every hoe on the planet.

lmfao!!!!!
  • LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    this thread would be plat if a picture was thrown, but dont pay me no mind. no one does