Bitc***s Aint Sh*t

Options

Comments

• shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited September 2011
    Options
    this thread would be plat if a picture was thrown, but dont pay me no mind. no one does

i aint take no pics of that ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    The cab ride to and from was more expensive then the dress, smh....

ha..............
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    maybe she was gon ? the ? anyway and the dress was a bonus
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Man at a certain point we gotta grow as humans and learn to accept people for what they are.

Instead of sayin somethin like ? aint ? , man lets just accept these hoes for the hoes they are and keep it movin. We all need a hoe like that from time to time we should be encouraging this behavior instead of causing this conflict.

? all this wife/husband talk, cuz all them titles dont mean ? , let them hoes roam free and enjoy their lives while you roam free and enjoy yours.

If it wasnt for hoes we would still be doing primitive ? like marrying ? just to ? cuz ladies holding on to the ? till you put a ring on it. To all the ladies always remember "hoes did that, so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that".

Appreciate them hoes man ? all the ? , they puttin the ? on discount and making it easier for dudes everywhere to get their ? drained. Hoes should be celebrated.

May allah bless this post and thread, and every hoe on the planet.

Man...this ? funny as ? and true at the same time. I luv da hoes and all the freaky ? of da world
  • shawnbrown
    edited September 2011
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »

? ...... she was on the fone talkin bout "dont tell nobody bout dis"

and the cab ride was 8 dollars... 4 here and 4 back to her crib....... dont justify this hoe's behavior
  • J.Clinton
    edited September 2011
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »

right....she probably wanted to ? da ? anyways and used the dress to approach the situation.* Shrugs*
  • shawnbrown
    edited September 2011
    Options
    speakin og hoes, my ex tells me she wants to smash a couple of the homies
  • LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    this thread would be plat if a picture was thrown, but dont pay me no mind. no one does

come on dawg... a hoodrat ? like that wuddnt be doin no ? ? like that if she had a facebook
  • J.Clinton
    edited September 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    ? ...... she was on the fone talkin bout "dont tell nobody bout dis"

and the cab ride was 8 dollars... 4 here and 4 back to her crib....... dont justify this hoe's behavior

OH, da hoe was definitely on sum hoe ? . She probably was feelin him regardless tho. She ended up making her self look worse than she was trying to
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    let them hoes fly pimpin she goin to smash the homies anyway.

But that hoe gave you a chance to tell your homies that it was your idea and put you in better graces, hoes out there putting themselves out there to make you look like a ? ? and you making this thread disrespecting them?

Make sure you ask the based ? for forgiveness tonight my brother, peace and love to hoes everywhere.
  • shawnbrown
    edited September 2011
    Options
    OH, da hoe was definitely on sum hoe ? . She probably was feelin him regardless tho. She ended up making her self look worse than she was trying to
    lmao...... I shudve gave her the "I know what you did" look when she left
  • shawnbrown
    edited September 2011
    Options
    let them hoes fly pimpin she goin to smash the homies anyway.

But that hoe gave you a chance to tell your homies that it was your idea and put you in better graces, hoes out there putting themselves out there to make you look like a ? ? and you making this thread disrespecting them?

Make sure you ask the based ? for forgiveness tonight my brother, peace and love to hoes everywhere.

oh nah I wasnt trippin about it BUT i definitely agree with the underlined
  • J.Clinton
    edited September 2011
    Options
    oh nah I wasnt trippin about it BUT i definitely agree with the underlined

I got a question tho. U said the ? was sexy right? Why u didn't slide the ? a 15 shot 4 another dress and bust in her mouth????

I kno I would've
  • shawnbrown
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I got a question tho. U said the ? was sexy right? Why u didn't slide the ? a 15 shot 4 another dress and bust in her mouth????

I kno I would've

for one thing I aint say she was sexy... she was pretty not dyme status tho.. and that ? was already ashamed of what she did.. she wudnt even come in the house cuz the lights was on. she aint want none of us seein her ass
  • J.Clinton
    edited September 2011
    Options
    for one thing I aint say she was sexy... she was pretty not dyme status tho.. and that ? was already ashamed of what she did.. she wudnt even come in the house cuz the lights was on. she aint want none of us seein her ass

Got ya...............
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Man at a certain point we gotta grow as humans and learn to accept people for what they are.

Instead of sayin somethin like ? aint ? , man lets just accept these hoes for the hoes they are and keep it movin. We all need a hoe like that from time to time we should be encouraging this behavior instead of causing this conflict.

? all this wife/husband talk, cuz all them titles dont mean ? , let them hoes roam free and enjoy their lives while you roam free and enjoy yours.

If it wasnt for hoes we would still be doing primitive ? like marrying ? just to ? cuz ladies holding on to the ? till you put a ring on it. To all the ladies always remember "hoes did that, so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that".

Appreciate them hoes man ? all the ? , they puttin the ? on discount and making it easier for dudes everywhere to get their ? drained. Hoes should be celebrated.

May allah bless this post and thread, and every hoe on the planet.
    Take Your Pick, Kind Gentleman...........

pulpit.jpg

patric%20henry%20in%20pulpit.jpg

mainpulpit.jpg
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    $4 dollar cab ride?

That ? is a ? AND she's lazy.

She probably had on ? sandals with dusty ass feet.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    word? how'd you meet her? was it everything you'd dreamed it would be? did she say a prayer be4 y'all had sex? we have prayers for everything

i met her about a year ago through a mutual friend. she told him she was feeling me, we hung out, but nothing ever happend

crazy, she just hit me up outta the blue a week ago. so yeah.

was it everything i dreamed? i mean i was always curious..but it was good as hell, wont lie. no prayers before and after though.

i did offer her bacon. which kinda ? her off in a way.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Rainbow is like the Saks 5th Avenue to hood chicks.
  • shawnbrown
    edited September 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Rainbow is like the Saks 5th Avenue to hood chicks.

he's right

rainbows is what jail or skool lunch is compared to grandma's cookin
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    he's right

rainbows is what jail or skool lunch is compared to grandma's cookin

dont they sell school uni's at rainbows or is that cookies ahah
  • fullfledged
    fullfledged Members Posts: 238
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so did dude buy the dress or just boost it from his job? props if he boosted, tricking=:(
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    every man trick just like every woman hoe......get your money up and join the festivities
  • shawnbrown
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so did dude buy the dress or just boost it from his job? props if he boosted, tricking=:(

he stole that ? .. THEY always stealin ? up there.. stupid ? lost.. I know yall remember the thread where I told yall he came up on 900 dollars
    ? be up in there spending they benefit card money.........smh
  • !joie de vivre!
    !joie de vivre! Members Posts: 5
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lolwut. what kinda woman does your brother expect to attract WORKING at RAINBOW?