Does anyone get annoyed by how small these boxers are?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this was a thread about nothing ? Why won't it die
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    So this was a thread about nothing ? Why won't it die

It was about something. I dunno why someone revived out. Might as well though. This is kind of a boring time in sports
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, i remember a few weeks ago ? took a swing at me in a bar... that ? was like spider man/matrix in slow motion....dude was smaller than me too, and i've been out of the gym sparring for a good 2 years, and that ? was still ridiculously telegraphed......

i can only imagine how bad it looks if someone takes a swing on a pro who spars daily...
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    ? i miss heavyweight boxing, aint nobody shook of these dudes that are smaller than some of the ? i done ? , and shorter too.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i miss heavyweight boxing, aint nobody shook of these dudes that are smaller than some of the ? i done ? , and shorter too.

Terrence Crawford would break your jaw

• bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Terrence Crawford would break your jaw

WNBA teams can beat most dudes in basketball. Doesn't mean they're not boring to watch.

I still never hear people talking about featherweights. They're talented too right? So why don't people really watch them? Because they're so damn small! It's the same thing. I'm not saying Floyd wasn't nice, that he couldn't ? me up, or that he isn't an all time great. I'm saying it's not as entertaining to watch for a casual boxing fan.