Does anyone get annoyed by how small these boxers are?

Options

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I think pbf could take Iron Man.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I think pbf could take Iron Man.

PBF can catch bullets in his teeth..and dodge em
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    PBF can catch bullets in his teeth..and dodge em

PBF doesn't have to dodge bullets.

neo_bullets2.jpg
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I question whether ya'll really think Floyd can win, cuz I hear some Disney Channel type stuff in here. "If Floyd can catch Ray JUST right...just ONE time...he can win this one" GTFOH. Floyd would only get to throw one punch, cuz Ray would rush his ass. And you never thought Lewis can KO floyd too just as easy? Lemme ask the people who think Floyd is the most dangerous man alive apparently...who do you think could beat Floyd's ass?
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    You'd be surprised. Im not sayin that its common but...Im sure there's a few cats that could take Floyd. The same way there's a few ? in the hood who can ball like a NBA player but never made it to the league, there gots to be one dude who could whoop a fighter's ass. The rules of probability says so. The fact of the matter is.....he bleeds like everyone else. Im not saying a ? gone beat Floyd everytime cuzz thats ? to say....but, theres a 2 - 3 outta 10 chance that Floyd could take a L. This not Boxing. This not an organized fight. There a no rules. Floyd could turn his head one second & get knocked unconscious with a red cement brick & next thing you know, he getting face stomped. (I seen this happened to a ? last month lol)

Every & Anybody can take a L.....Some of yall dudes should revoke you testicles.....seriously.

I ain't talking about weapons i'm talking about a fair fight, why you mentioning bricks for?
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I question whether ya'll really think Floyd can win, cuz I hear some Disney Channel type stuff in here. "If Floyd can catch Ray JUST right...just ONE time...he can win this one" GTFOH. Floyd would only get to throw one punch, cuz Ray would rush his ass. And you never thought Lewis can KO floyd too just as easy? Lemme ask the people who think Floyd is the most dangerous man alive apparently...who do you think could beat Floyd's ass?

Klitschko Paul Williams other boxers in a higher weight class, a few MMA fighters and wrestlers too, people who are actually trained fighters not necessarily a big athlete like Ray Lewis, someone that actually devote their life to fighting.

Not saying Ray Lewis can't knock Floyd out, but in my eyes it would be unlikely.
  • bow to royalty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Klitschko Paul Williams other boxers in a higher weight class, a few MMA fighters and wrestlers too, people who are actually trained fighters not necessarily a big athlete like Ray Lewis, someone that actually devote their life to fighting.

Not saying Ray Lewis can't knock Floyd out, but in my eyes it would be unlikely.

Damn, that would blow my mind. You really think if you put Floyd and Ray in a room, the man walkin out would be little ass Floyd? And this isn't JUST a Ray Lewis thing...he's just the athlete we've been namin. In a FIGHT, not a boxin match, these dudes would beat the ? outta Floyd. The second Floyd gets grabbed it's a wrap. He's not strong enough to get away, and his punches'll b taken away from him. Think what's wild about this to me is people are talkin bout Floyd like he's Tyson in his prime.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bruce Lee would ? ray lewis. .thats is all il sit back and watch from behind the scenes in this thread,.. it has run its course i proved my point plenty of times
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • bow to royalty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    haha, thanks for the bump. It was an interesting thread
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    haha i read the title and it seemed ? .....

• juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ya they be small as ? , i like watch the heavyweights fight more.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No, I rock boxer breifs.
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If you've never laced up the gloves or stepped on a mat once in your life, shut the ? up.
  • bow to royalty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    If you've never laced up the gloves or stepped on a mat once in your life, shut the ? up.

you seem upset
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you seem upset

You seem to lack perceptive abilities.
  • bow to royalty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You seem to lack perceptive abilities.

how so?

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Bruce Lee would ? ray lewis. .thats is all il sit back and watch from behind the scenes in this thread,.. it has run its course i proved my point plenty of times

funny enough, this is an entertaining thread

I'm still LOLing like a ? in here

I can agree Bruce would ? some ? up no doubt

but even he could get his ass whooped..........and i still see Bruce Lee smashing the ? out of Floyd, so bringing bruce into the convo is a little bit different

bottomline is there are plenty of average no name mofos in the street who could easily slump floyd, that's why he fights sanctioned bouts

but when there aren't rules, height, weight, and accessability to other tactics come into play that minimize any advantage Floyd would have based on boxing skill

it's like saying just because a ? is on a sniper team in the Army, that no regular redneck civilian without formal training couldn't outshoot them

or me as a ? with army combat experience couldn't shoot just as well or even better than a school trained sniper who's never been deployed to a field without a restriction on variables
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Bullets are far different lol.. i shoot you.. you you shoot me.. whoever hits first is probably gonna win... There is no swing there is no miss.. and counter opportunity straight shots

and besides yuoo know we were talking bout fair ones..
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Bullets are far different lol.. i shoot you.. you you shoot me.. whoever hits first is probably gonna win... There is no swing there is no miss.. and counter opportunity straight shots

and besides yuoo know we were talking bout fair ones..

I disagree at the bolded..........the shooting analogy is fitting cause we are talking about TACTICS

tactics are the application of skill

you can be trained all day to be an effective sharpshooter in a controlled environment, but what is your trained skill worth when they drop ya ass off in Iraq and hajji is shooting back

yeah snipers are professionally trained, and use better equipment, and fight against what is assumed a less prepared foe

but just like the boxer's situation, when it's a real life scenario, credentials are just superficial until you can really be effective in a real life scenario

basically the same concept.........Floyd may be nice in the ring with gloves and rules, but going blow for blow in a street encounter may expose some critical flaws he has

and just off real talk, in real life, there will never be a fair one..........especially cause dude is floyd mayweather

? have to understand just like hajji killing professionally trained soldiers who've been doing the military thing for years, an average no-name ? could slump Floyd in the same manner

when you in the street you generally have no idea the qualifications of what the next man has before ya'll start sluggin it out :shrugs
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2010
    Options
    how so?

Because I'm not upset, fool.

and yeah horrible analogy too. I don't even wanna entertain it, but US soldiers are killing Hajii like dogs when they actually engage them.

and Im talkin fair ones. Floyd whoops anyone in a fair one. ? the streets, ? how big you think you are, floyd whoops you in a fair. Huerta whoops you in a fair one. Location is irrelevant.
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Because I'm not upset, fool.

and yeah horrible analogy too. I don't even wanna entertain it, but US soldiers are killing Hajii like dogs when they actually engage them.

and Im talkin fair ones. Floyd whoops anyone in a fair one. ? the streets, ? how big you think you are, floyd whoops you in a fair. Huerta whoops you in a fair one. Location is irrelevant.

Huerto Bodied that Former line backer.. thats why i upped the thread...
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    no ? @ the title of this thread
  • bow to royalty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Huerto Bodied that Former line backer.. thats why i upped the thread...

haha, ya I saw that thread after I saw you upped this one. Figured that was why. But I gotta know more about that fight to count it as a win (even tho this thread is based purely on boxers, cuz like I was sayin before if you can grab Floyd that's a wrap, cuz you take away his only threat. If you grab an MMA fighter...they still are just as dangerous). But besides that I kinda wanna know how ? football dude may have been, how he got KO'd, etc. I'm not tryna just blindly hate on that fight, but u gotta aknowledge that you didn't see what happened to knock the dude out. So who knows?
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2010
    Options
    haha, ya I saw that thread after I saw you upped this one. Figured that was why. But I gotta know more about that fight to count it as a win (even tho this thread is based purely on boxers, cuz like I was sayin before if you can grab Floyd that's a wrap, cuz you take away his only threat. If you grab an MMA fighter...they still are just as dangerous). But besides that I kinda wanna know how ? football dude may have been, how he got KO'd, etc. I'm not tryna just blindly hate on that fight, but u gotta aknowledge that you didn't see what happened to knock the dude out. So who knows?

Im sayin the same way some people are saying.. that they are not talking bout fair ones.. sans some weapon why should it matter .. right.. he got ko'd

and what i said from the very beginning and you can see it if you search is ..that the odds are youd get your ass whipped. nothing is absolute