dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? bout to get serious
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bwhahahahahaha
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? outta here

Schaub >> Romo even though I hate both teams

RG3 is the troof bruh.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    ? outta here

RG3 is the troof bruh.

matt schaub?? okay
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    ? outta here

RG3 is the troof bruh.

561515491.gif?key=480270&Expires=1347226948&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=xVX63Ol2Q4vrZPjqEKURkjWQpQzg2rOxhfo2CsaFJfLc0ndKUGbbuNYwxD42gB484ggzrMD3uOhYXdT81NuUmPWoiV1rMFBJjCLR8RyNzcWFtxJUVzcg7zBb7aeFP~4Z65gccT1guPyrhgjAhM~4909I75hMbqKOCFWxeg7GxQ0_
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LoL@schaub being better than romo...even i have to disagree with that one.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol co-sign this thread...Hate to say it but Romo is now better than Vick...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RD havre you read this thread it was created a year ago.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol how after 1 reg season game? wait til Romo fumbles and throws picks sixes in cruntch time will ur opinion change then? Romo has to take his loaded Dallas team to a nfc title game first
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am sick of y'all bragging about losing.

I look at the win column while y'all worrying about popularity contest.

Eli >>> Both
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @aneed

but 4 INTs against the Browns tho?

you can't tell me that doesn't make Vick look kind of suspect now.........Vick gon have to do some amazing ? this season to get past that

plus Vick is injury prone and most likely won't do the entire season
  • aneed123
    Options
    @aneed

you can't tell me that doesn't make Vick look kid of suspect now.........Vick gon have to do some amazing ? this season to get past that

of course it was a bad game.... now if he bounces back with a great game does it cancel it out or does he still suck?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    after 1 game?
    aneed123 wrote: »

lol how after 1 reg season game? wait til Romo fumbles and throws picks sixes in cruntch time will ur opinion change then? Romo has to take his loaded Dallas team to a nfc title game first

Naw how about the body of work???
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @aneed

you can't tell me that doesn't make Vick look kid of suspect now.........Vick gon have to do some amazing ? this season to get past that

of course it was a bad game.... now if he bounces back with a great game does it cancel it out or does he still suck?

nah he's going to have to do at least 3 good games to make up for it.......and at least 1 of the 3 will have to be on some spectacular ?

otherwise, ? might finally give up cheering for Vick and his antics haha
  • aneed123
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    after 1 game?

Naw how about the body of work???

cool I prefer Vicks body of work since he has taken is teams further in the playoffs...
  • aneed123
    Options
    @aneed

nah he's going to have to do at least 3 good games to make up for it.......and at least 1 of the 3 will have to be on some spectacular ?

otherwise, ? might finally give up cheering for Vick and his antics haha

lol the 3 games to cancel out 1 is funny plus he still won the game vs Cleveland threw the last td...
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no.. cause vick does the same thing.. all the time lol.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cool I prefer Vicks body of work since he has taken is teams further in the playoffs...

And this is why you just might possibly be a ? .

Romo's statistics top Vick's in just about every single possible passing category.

Vick has a much worse completion percentage. Almost 10 points lower. (55.9 vs. 64.6)

Vick been around since 01, yet has had only 2 years of a 90+ rating. Romo has NEVER had a year of a sub 90 rating.

Vick has started 15 more games than Romo, yet has 19 less TDs.

Romo has 14 game winning drives compared to Vicks 12.

You can go on and on and on...

And you sitting here acting like Vick's playoff success is off the charts. He's 2-3 while Romo is 1-3. Yet you'll take a vastly inferior career body of work statistically, for ONE MORE PLAYOFF WIN. And it's not even a super bowl appearance.

Gtfoh

• CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol aneed got ethered with that

Plus how is the cowboys "loaded" but the eagles ain't?

Vick has a better running games....the receivers are a wash....both o-lines are garbage

And the eagles have a better defense as of right now

So taking a "dream team" that everybody picked to go to the super bowl to 8-8 is better than taking a team that nobody expected to do ? to 8-8?
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do we even mention wins and losses? Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson hell even Tim Tebow and Tavaris Jackson have won games. What makes anyone believe the Giants are better with Eli than with Romo Eli has lead the league twice in int. Elis career statistically doesnt compete with Romo.

Eli and Vick statistically have much better receivers if you look at their statistics but Romos stats are much better than theirs. Elis got a better oline Vick has a better running game and both have a much better defense. Hell Eli threw 2 picks against the 9ers and both where dropped and Vick on his final drive threw a dropped int so how is that clutch? It still happened they still threw the int the defender just ducked up so what part of clutch is that?
This discussion has been closed.