• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Polo, Polo, Polo
    LRG, Solbiato, BOSS
    Levi's, Rocawear
    Nikes, NB's, etc...

? Im going to the New Balance Store in Georgetown as soon as I get back home in a couple weeks...I spend way too much money in there on those shoes but I swear NB has the most comfortable shoes ever made
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Das that DC ? .. LoL.. I cant ? wit it though.. haha.. Yall 2 ? is DC to the bone gristle.. LmaO!..

Emm my ? you don't even know funny that ? is...I swear in the summer it'll be 95 degrees outside and you'll see ? in Sob jeans, a Sob shirt, some expensive ass shoes in all BLACK complaining about how hot it is outside...it's like DC ? don't know any other color but black during the summer and our summers get hot as ?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Emm my ? you don't even know funny that ? is...I swear in the summer it'll be 95 degrees outside and you'll see ? in Sob jeans, a Sob shirt, some expensive ass shoes in all BLACK complaining about how hot it is outside...it's like DC ? don't know any other color but black during the summer and our summers get hot as ?

lol, can't deny this ? .... smh.
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options

what confuses me is the damn near all of DC is like walking up or down a big ass hill no matter where you're at, so if you're walking somewhere you're probably walking up a hill in all black sweating like hell lol...seeing ? wear all black so much is one of the reasons I started wearing blue everyday, I didn't wanna blend in with the ? walking around looking like clones in DC...black tee, black shorts, black NB's, Nike Boots, or gray NB's...that's the DC summer uniform
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ballin shorts..
    Khaki shorts
    Jean shorts
    Tshirts
    Polos if i feel like it

.. I keeps it simple. .. naaaaaah meaaaaaanz
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

FUNDZ!!! What up g?

*Salutes*
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what confuses me is the damn near all of DC is like walking up or down a big ass hill no matter where you're at, so if you're walking somewhere you're probably walking up a hill in all black sweating like hell lol...seeing ? wear all black so much is one of the reasons I started wearing blue everyday, I didn't wanna blend in with the ? walking around looking like clones in DC...black tee, black shorts, black NB's, Nike Boots, or gray NB's...that's the DC summer uniform

LMAO @ the DC summer uniform... I'm a little older so I switch it up mayne. You hit the nail on the head tho cause that's just how them youngins be, lol.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Those NUDIE jeans are HARDBODY! I might have to invest in a pair of Penny's

Yeah Nudies and APC's are the wave of the future IMO, you cant beat selvage denim, that ? looks so good after you break it in. And u cant go wrong with Penny's, Nike has been coming hard with the Foams and 1/2 cents as of late, they dropping the first Penny's at the end of the year. Oh yeah cant forget about those Deion's coming back out next month either...
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yea I think ima have to go wtih those copper Penny's.. THem ? are serious... How yall feel about these?...

DSC_0277.jpg

my boy got those a while ago...he said they're comfortable as hell...
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    FUNDZ!!! What up g?

*Salutes*

*Salutes*

What up GT? I'm chillin' like in the cut money... Waitin' on Friday in this mafucka! lol.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yea I think ima have to go wtih those copper Penny's.. THem ? are serious... How yall feel about these?...

DSC_0277.jpg

Love em.. that color.. is not my bag.. how much they run.. i hope they still aint 140
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dc styles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your city style
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

DSC_0277.jpg

damn them is clean........
  • GameTime33463
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *Salutes*

What up GT? I'm chillin' like in the cut money... Waitin' on Friday in this mafucka! lol.

Lol hell ? yeah me too, but ? its only tuesday in this ? and it feels like forever til the weekend gets here!! lol

Do you play ps3 Or 360?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dc styles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your city style

Co-signature. Whether it be a college campus or a military installation... We rep all day! ? hates but the ? LOVE US!

Just sayin'....
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LMAO @ the DC summer uniform... I'm a little older so I switch it up mayne. You hit the nail on the head tho cause that's just how them youngins be, lol.

yup...I've even had some people ask me "Where are you from" before they hear me start talking and realize I'm from DC because I don't dress like most ? in DC...I don't have dreds, I don't wear all black and I only got 2 pairs of Nike Boots...the only DC ? I really do is wear New Balance alot...I hate having to explain to people outside of DC how we only refer to New Balance by their number's tho...some of my friends have no clue what the hell 996's, 574's, or 1300's are in the New Balance world lol
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited May 2010
    Options

DSC_0277.jpg

Them is fresh aint seen them yet. Them citrus jordan 9's is sick too.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol hell ? yeah me too, but ? its only tuesday in this ? and it feels like forever til the weekend gets here!! lol

Do you play ps3 Or 360?

lol, I can dig it.

Nah fam, ECON550>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any gaming system...

I'm on a paper chase!
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I wear what I like fam. I'm in DC so I have no "worries". But if I was going to Vegas, ATL, LA it wouldn't matter I'd still wear Sob. I'm not wearing it to express, it's just what I like.

I feel u, and whatever the hell happened to HoBo? yall DC ? dont ? with that ? no more?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yup...I've even had some people ask me "Where are you from" before they hear me start talking and realize I'm from DC because I don't dress like most ? in DC...I don't have dreds, I don't wear all black and I only got 2 pairs of Nike Boots...the only DC ? I really do is wear New Balance alot...I hate having to explain to people outside of DC how we only refer to New Balance by their number's tho...some of my friends have no clue what the hell 996's, 574's, or 1300's are in the New Balance world lol

LOL! DEAD!

We ALWAYS have to explain why we do what we do.... Get used to it fam...
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Dunno yet. Don't plan it out...although I am stepping into teeshirts lately.

I copped my last Ralph Lauren Polo Saturday...I think for a while.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options

DSC_0277.jpg

i just ordered them ? 2days ago...love those
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yea man.. Ive been rockin Nudie's and Naked and Famous jeans for about 3 years now.. You definately cant go wrong with Selvage denim and a Euro sneaker.. Prada, Louis, Gucci.. That ? just go together like Jordan and Pippen.. U got selvage denim, some euro kicks, and a white t and u good.. ? is just smooth b..

wait Em...didn't you just tell a ? if he's gonna cop some expensive shoes he may as well go all out...why get some Prada kicks to rock with a $5 white tee lol...
  • GameTime33463
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol, I can dig it.

Nah fam, ECON550>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any gaming system...

I'm on a paper chase!

i feel you on that homie get that Bread!
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I feel u, and whatever the hell happened to HoBo? yall DC ? dont ? with that ? no more?

I mean, it's just like any other fad for real. You got ? from uptown that wear nothing but Madness or We R One, ? in NE wear Shooters, ? in another part of town wear All Daz. It depends on what's hot at the moment. Sob is one of the clothing designers that hits everyone and they come out with new, hot ? all the time. HOBO faded like the rest...