Rep your summer looks out here

Options

Comments

• Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Yea I think ima have to go wtih those copper Penny's.. THem ? are serious... How yall feel about these?...

DSC_0277.jpg

lol....got a pair of the coppers on ice..and I got a pair of the eggplant 09's and a pair of '10's
    Them coppers look good with some black jeans and believe or not any dark colored top, I rocked them last Sunday with a burgandy Polo v neck with some black 511 Levis....I was killin 'em...

[URL="[IMG]http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/YoungGunna404/Mobile Uploads/1-25.jpg[/IMG]"]1-25.jpg[/URL]
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LOL! DEAD!

We ALWAYS have to explain why we do what we do.... Get used to it fam...

lol...........!!!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LOL! DEAD!

We ALWAYS have to explain why we do what we do.... Get used to it fam...

man I got 574's in so many damn color's it's ridiculous...it's like every color combination you can think of they release those shoes in and i end up buying them lol...
  • GameTime33463
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I mean, it's just like any other fad for real. You got ? from uptown that wear nothing but Madness or We R One, ? in NE wear Shooters, ? in another part of town wear All Daz. It depends on what's hot at the moment. Sob is one of the clothing designers that hits everyone and they come out with new, hot ? all the time. HOBO faded like the rest...

And Lol @ "primo.... ? yourself." you really going hard at dude! lol
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol....got a pair of the coppers on ice..and I got a pair of the eggplant 09's and a pair of '10's
    Them coppers look good with some black jeans and believe or not any dark colored top, I rocked them last Sunday with a burgandy Polo v neck with some black 511 Levis....I was killin 'em...

[URL="[IMG]http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/YoungGunna404/Mobile Uploads/1-25.jpg[/IMG]"]1-25.jpg[/URL]

lol, this ? stuntin'.... Get um fam! lol!
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dc styles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your city style

Now I may not be the biggest Solbiato fan in the world, but Ill give DC yall props when it comes to dressing, yall do yall thing with it.....
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I mean, it's just like any other fad for real. You got ? from uptown that wear nothing but Madness or We R One, ? in NE wear Shooters, ? in another part of town wear All Daz. It depends on what's hot at the moment. Sob is one of the clothing designers that hits everyone and they come out with new, hot ? all the time. HOBO faded like the rest...

this ? reminds me of Wale...everytime me or my brother see him on tv we say "He dresses like such an uptown ? "...all that damn Madness and We R One ? he wears he's like a walking commercial sometimes...some ? on the southside wear All Daz though..I remember when I was at Crossland All Daz was the ? and damn near everybody had that ? ...those damn blue/black All Daz jackets was everywhere around 2002-2003
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    man I got 574's in so many damn color's it's ridiculous...it's like every color combination you can think of they release those shoes in and i end up buying them lol...

That's what we do. We make them fits flow with the kicks man. But it's gotta flow.
  • GameTime33463
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That's what we do. We make them fits flow with the kicks man. But it's gotta flow.

Gotta stay fresh!^^
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Now I may not be the biggest Solbiato fan in the world, but Ill give DC yall props when it comes to dressing, yall do yall thing with it.....

Good lookin' fam. And I respect what other cats do to but I gotta defend the crib, lol! We puts in work on that dressin' ? .
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    When I said a white T.. I was just sayin like once u got the jeans and the kicks.. U can rock a white T and b good.. When u on some chill ? .. For the most part I rock a lot of those euro cut shirts.. Wit the lapels on the shoulders.. OR shirts without lapels.. And i roll up the sleeves.. Or a Polo.. N if I wear a white T.. Its a Nautica or Polo V-Neck.. LoL... I cant do the hanes or fruit of the looms.. The neck streteches out too easy..

im ? w/ you my ? ...i ain't into fashion like that...i wear what looks good...honestly those Nudie jeans and ? like that I'd never even heard of before this thread...Im not a clothes freak, im more of a sneaker freak...that's where my money goes
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options

You on point with that ? yung....it's like ? in DC love New Balance like NY ? love white air force 1's lol...we'll defend them shoes forever and wear them with whatever we can because there's so many damn options...i know some ? who wear nothing but New Balance or Nike Boots, that's all you'll ever see them in
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And Lol @ "primo.... ? yourself." you really going hard at dude! lol

lol, ? that ? ... I just want to remind him everytime he logs on until it happens!

? prim-? .....
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

i was in vegas this weekend and you know it was ? from everywhere there and 80% of them need to get back to the basics of dressing...they need to get on a tv show where they get a complete overhaul
  • GameTime33463
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol, ? that ? ... I just want to remind him everytime he logs on until it happens!

? prim-? .....
    Lakers.gif

Lmfao!!!!!!! Funny ? !!! E-Beef is real......lol
  • yogirlsxman
    yogirlsxman Banned Users Posts: 499
    edited May 2010
    Options
    fb6n7.jpg most of the time.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    You on point with that ? yung....it's like ? in DC love New Balance like NY ? love white air force 1's lol...we'll defend them shoes forever and wear them with whatever we can because there's so many damn options...i know some ? who wear nothing but New Balance or Nike Boots, that's all you'll ever see them in

lol, you right. I try to step out the box a little even tho I have the steadies. My line up is this:
    In the box: 993's, Timbs, Nike boots, Air Force 1's... Depending on the time of season too...
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i was in vegas this weekend and you know it was ? from everywhere there and 80% of them need to get back to the basics of dressing...they need to get on a tv show where they get a complete overhaul

lol, no ? ......
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol, you right. I try to step out the box a little even tho I have the steadies. My line up is this:
    In the box: 993's, Timbs, Nike boots, Air Force 1's... Depending on the time of season too...

when it comes to tennis shoes I wear damn near everything...my collection is ridiculous...and especially since one of my friends I grew up with has been into air brushing since we were in high school so I'll just give him my old shoes and he'll make them look like brand new with custom designs
  • GameTime33463
    edited May 2010
    Options

? prim-? .....

Maybe you should send him a special delivery of razors and rope maybe he just doesn't have the supplies....... lol

sexyupsgirl.jpg
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maybe you should send him a special delivery of razors and rope maybe he just doesn't have the supplies....... lol

sexyupsgirl.jpg

lol, nah. The sig is all the help he'll get from me. I want him to do most of the work himself.
  • GameTime33463
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol, nah. The sig is all the help he'll get from me. I want him to do most of the work himself.

Lol true i feel you. hes always ducking you when you call him out. lol
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol true i feel you. hes always ducking you when you call him out. lol

I tried ignoring that ? but no more. ? um.
  • GameTime33463
    edited May 2010
    Options
    flightcondor1.jpg
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Good lookin' fam. And I respect what other cats do to but I gotta defend the crib, lol! We puts in work on that dressin' ? .

All day, and dont think cuz I aint a fan of Sob that I dont respect yall style..
    DC got some mean street fashion, when it come to clothes IMO DC San Fran and NYC got the best dressers...
    And I aint even gonna front, last time I was in DC I bit the hell outta yall and copped a Spyder jacket,
    I came back to the crib and n/h but ? was jocking like crazy