The OFFICIAL FALL/WINTER WARDROBE THREAD

Options

Comments

• 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i dated a sneaker head for 5 years i know a lil sumn
    i also wanted those bad (i got a thing for halloween type ? ) but could never find my size

there are only 200 legit pairs made 100 released in canada the other 100 in mexico they never came out in the states. is your foot even big enough for mens kicks?
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ok.. I see u with them polo sweaters...

Ima have 2 post mine...

I was able to get the polo teedy bear sweater xll brand new.. A ? was toooo happy

That bear sweater is a classic! I had it before but didnt take care of it smh
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    there are only 200 legit pairs made 100 released in canada the other 100 in mexico they never came out in the states. is your foot even big enough for mens kicks?

lol i wear a 7 in mens shoes, i dont even think they made them in that size tho :-(
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol i wear a 7 in mens shoes, i dont even think they made them in that size tho :-(

If they did it's in limited quantities if your still interested I'll look around for them but they going to cost I would say about 500$
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You seem to contradict yourself everytime you post, i dont know whether or not u are aware of it, tho.

Do you know that levis is the #1 selling jeans company in the WORLD?..

so not only are you dressing like the TYPICAL cali and NY ? , but you're dressing like the TYPICAL world ? ... lol smh

speak when spoken too cuz. You gotta be one them ? ass NY ? . I'd spit on your your whole city and wardrobe if i could
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i bought this same exact hoodie like a month ago. color a little weird, but i figure thats a good thing.

z_10795_6.jpg
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    chilly wrote: »
    i bought this same exact hoodie like a month ago. color a little weird, but i figure thats a good thing.

z_10795_6.jpg

? it hot!
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? it hot!

thanks man. i ? it up already though. got a little black smudge or something on the sleeve. went to a basketball court, sat it down on the gate. picked it up, and saw that black smudge lol. smh.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If they did it's in limited quantities if your still interested I'll look around for them but they going to cost I would say about 500$

pssshaw dont waste your time

good lookin out tho
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    thanks man. i ? it up already though. got a little black smudge or something on the sleeve. went to a basketball court, sat it down on the gate. picked it up, and saw that black smudge lol. smh.

Something like this happens to me all the time. I feel like I'm making my dry cleaner rich
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    pssshaw dont waste your time

good lookin out tho

Not a problem.
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    There, there now.. temper, temper lol smh.

@ 1st bolded..... "aha NY ? dont wear Levis now ? I swear them ? is so corny".... who the ? was talkin to you for you to come out the woodworks with that statement???... and u a ? cuz me and 6ft5 the only NY ? that said we dont ? with levis and you came wit a subliminal, ? ? !

@ 2nd bolded.... fly would be more like it.

@ 3rd bolded.. only a broke, dusty hating ass ? would wanna do such a thing lol smh.. jealousy is a weak emotion reserved for the ? .

? thuggin behind they keyboard.. how i elicit these feelings from posters i just dont know.. smh *shrugs*

Sidenote.. you wouldnt spit on ? , you just thought it would sound cool.. herb.

Don't pay that ? no mind if I'm not mistaken he caught feelings in another thread ? I said I don't wear flip flops. He's one of those ? that got on flip flops and socks all the time but wants to argue about fashion. Let him his flip flops and Levis keep talking.
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol.. thanks in advance, now i know not to engage in a back n forth with an edster smh.. i know you peeped his lil subliminal at us, but you a laid back ? i know you dont like the beefin on the net ? . Im tryin to steer clear of that too but everytime i try, a lame pulls me rite back in smh.

I like your style..n/h.. that jersey tough, most of the ? you posted tough. And the Tampa fitted wit the bourdeaux, and truey jacket is some subtle fly ? .. salute.

Where in BK you from?

I have lived in different parts of bk I honestly don't feel like putting to much of my business out here, so I'll just leave it at bk.
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No doubt, i could respect that. Im gonna assume you must be in a blooded up hood with that polo knit, airmax, and angels hat *dont quote me on that one* you were rockin lol.

Im from a crip hood and ? eyes would light up if they seen you in sumn like that, especially them young ? , although i take it your 6ft 5 so maybe not lol.
    Yes I'm 6ft5 I take care of my business. Im not worried about nothing but the color green. I actually got shot in bk a few years ago but that was on some other ? .
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    jus got back to check in..
    *sees nothin that requires immediate comment*

aiight.. nothin major of importance.. goin to the mall..
    i wasnt goin for me.. but since ill be there.. ill pick me up a lil somethin and post it when i get back. lol
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah i know bout that, i lurked in that thread. I think ? was trying to ? on you on some ? ? , judging you by your avi pic lol smh.

If i remember correct, the thread was dedicated to you, your name was in the title on some hate thread ? , but i see you aint pay it too much attention and let the lame ? get to you.

I'm not loosing no sleep over this ic ? , ? comment on my pic that's on them ? don't stop me from getting money or ?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

z_10795_6.jpg

That's a tuff color right there. I don't really rock what yall into but yall ? do ya thing
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    that's a tuff color right there. I don't really rock what yall into but yall ? do ya thing

yeah, i should make a "rockports/hardbottom shoes/bill cosby pudding pops sweater/ "who got the hook up on them dentures" thread for you
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yeah, i should make a "rockports/hardbottom shoes/bill cosby pudding pops sweater/ "who got the hook up on them dentures" thread for you

Work that ? out niggaro
  • R.D.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Don't pay that ? no mind if I'm not mistaken he caught feelings in another thread ? I said I don't wear flip flops. He's one of those ? that got on flip flops and socks all the time but wants to argue about fashion. Let him his flip flops and Levis keep talking.

Ill slap the ? out your ? you hoe ass ? ....When the ? you yellow ? get so bold, you get no respect round these parts Hoe

I dont want you to ever think i cared enough to argue with you bout if you wear flip flops, if i said i wear em, ? who dont, then thats what i said.

We run NY ? round these parts. I swear on your hoe ass grandma 98% of NY ? ? and 100% of them ? corny. Keep wearing yall jeans with the logo on the right cheek and ya fire red air force ones and uggs for men
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Ill slap the ? out your ? you hoe ass ? ....When the ? you yellow ? get so bold, you get no respect round these parts Hoe

I dont want you to ever think i cared enough to argue with you bout if you wear flip flops, if i said i wear em, ? who dont, then thats what i said.

We run NY ? round these parts. I swear on your hoe ass grandma 98% of NY ? ? and 100% of them ? corny. Keep wearing yall jeans with the logo on the right cheek and ya fire red air force ones and uggs for me

Nobody is worry about you or what "parts" you from lil ? ! As for air forces or what ever you talking about, I make anything look good I get money and I get women I'm defenitly not worried about you and what you do in your "parts" so don't worry about me!
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ok,... Here yall ? go...

Wheres the clothes?...

? talkin bout slappin each other and who got money.. ? mama wearin flipflops...
  • R.D.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Nobody is worry about you or what "parts" you from lil ? ! As for air forces or what ever you talking about, I make anything look good I get money and I get women I'm defenitly not worried about you and what you do in your "parts" so don't worry about me!

bet that ! next time im having words with somebody else on here, shut up and mind your business then ! And stop telling a bunch of ? you look good and get women, we dont care ? , do you.
    Ok,... Here yall ? go...

Wheres the clothes?...

? talkin bout slappin each other and who got money.. ? mama wearin flipflops...

my bad bruh

back to regularly scheduled programming !
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    Options
    aiight.. back attit.. before i say anything else.. Chilly.. thats a cold piece u posted.. if u execute it properly.. u go turn some heads my ? ..

but aiight.. back from the mall.. made a detour to Dillard's and saw some cool ? in the Polo section.. here's what i picked out..

dhg66a.jpg

one's a regular plaid Button with a hint of forrest green (u cant tell due to lighting) in it thats gonna go hard with my green Gucci's.. and forrest/olive green Polo Down Vest..
    once i figure out what jeans to wear ill put a full piece together..

the second is a long sleeve Polo with the Derby Horses on the chest..
    im go wear my damiér ebene print LouisVs with these and some blue jeans.. aint nobody go be able to tell me NOTHIN! lol

ill post the other ? i got shortly..
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    Options
    [URL="[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/j64hnm.jpg[/IMG]"]j64hnm.jpg[/URL]
    POLO and AIRMAX

yeh.. u did that ? .. i aint go even front..
    where'd u get the sweater my ? ??!?! not that i wanna go gettit or anything. <----lying my ass off! hahaha