The Walking Dead - Season 2 (AMC)

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    Season 2 could have really been about 7 episodes. So much filler.

hell, this current episode should really have been 20 minutes.

They are milking the hell out of this show.

Im not as interested as i used to be, but its still a descent show. could have been so much better though.

It's going to be 16 episodes next season. You already know they're going to do a mid season break. SMH
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ah ? , if these episode 13 spoilers are right, it seems I was wrong about some things.

Spoilers (not confirmed at all, could easily be false, and probably is)
    - Jimmy dies
    - Patricia dies
    - Rick tells the group that Jenner told him everyone is infected.
    -Rick tell Lori about Shane, and how Carl shot him. Lori gets mad and cuts him off. (smh, that ? started this in the first place)
    - Andrea is separated from the group, ends up getting saveed by Michoone <<<< probably fake because of this.

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it pretty much a given that there is and never will be a meaningful "cure"
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its always the devious women that get into a good mans heart and turn them crazy. Lori is the worst on this show. Woman did nothing but string shane along. He told her out right that he was leaving but she still played with that dude and driving him insane.

Shane was the best character on this show now its up to Daryl to carry the load of trillness hes leaving behind
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Fun Facts:
    It was discovered through simple observation in the comic and in the TV series that people turn after death because EVERYONE is infected, either through an airborne virus or the food they've been eating.

If a person dies without any sort of head trauma, they return as a zombie. See the comic
    Tyrese's daughter's death and reanimation after a botched suicide pact
    for the first time the group sees that a bite isn't the only cause of turning into a zombie. Then on the TV show, they discovered any sort of contact to an open wound would cause a slow death into a zombie, like those security guards that were scratched and they turned.

If you cut off someone's head, the head becomes reanimated, even though the body isn't attached. The head rolls around and bites at what it can see
    (Herschel's two daughters in the comic)
    . As long as the brain is still intact, the corpse will reanimate.

This is why they do headshots, to ? the brain which is infected, which causes the reanimation of the dead.
    the-walking-dead-4.jpg
    14-ZombieShane-630x354.jpg
    Read what Rick says about coming back withoug being bitten.... This is after Tyrese's daughter and Hersche'ls twin's get killed without a zombie biting them.

In one of the more recent Romero "Dead" movies, I think Diary of the Dead, a soldier bit off the fingers of a zombie when the zombie grabbed him by the mouth, but the blood got into the soldier's system and he slowly started to turn. But his girlfriend saw that ? when he started coming up sick and put one in his dome before he fully turned.

So basically, close combat with a zombie is going to get you ? up one way or the other. I'm surprised Daryl ain't get blood in his mouth yet from blood splatter for getting so close to ? them.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

if what my man said is true and seems logical that everyone is already infected I think its possible for a cure

They gotta find out why theyre infected in the 1st place though
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where are guns with silencers when you need them lol
    You read my mind homie lol

• Matt-
    Options

if what my man said is true and seems logical that everyone is already infected I think its possible for a cure

i dont know how the whole story ends (if it even does end)
    but it just seems kinda crazy that a cure could be found, all the dead bodies be disposed of and humanity restored. I mean, if the whole world full of zombies and dead corpses and major cities have been destroyed, i just dont think there is much hope for a cure for the world. best case scenario is that the group figures out how to manage the situation and they find a way to survive without having to live in fear of walkers, but it would be hard for me to believe that a cure and a plan to return the world back to a livable place really could exist
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i dont know how the whole story ends (if it even does end)
    but it just seems kinda crazy that a cure could be found, all the dead bodies be disposed of and humanity restored. I mean, if the whole world full of zombies and dead corpses and major cities have been destroyed, i just dont think there is much hope for a cure for the world. best case scenario is that the group figures out how to manage the situation and they find a way to survive without having to live in fear of walkers, but it would be hard for me to believe that a cure and a plan to return the world back to a livable place really could exist

I think they could vaccinate people so they dont end up turning but the world wont ever be the same, they would have to ? every walker in the world once everyone is vaccinated before they start rebuilding
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They better go to a shipyard and get on a carrier
  • Matt-
    Options
    And get to a
    Previously uninhibited island.
  • black caesar
    Options

Robert Kirkman the creator said he will NEVER explain the outbreak until the comic sales decreases dramatically.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Robert Kirkman the creator said he will NEVER explain the outbreak until the comic sales decreases dramatically.

its better that they dont because there will always be people that wont b happy with the explanation.
  • black caesar
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    The finale looks like its gonna be good and it also looks like some people will die

Drop the footage.
  • black caesar
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »
    wtf is it like that in the comics? Any dead person will turn into a walker?

Yeah, it was revealed in the same way in the comics, but kind of different.

In the comics, it was Carl who killed Shane. (he didn't ? the Shane zombie, he actually killed Shane, shot him in the chest or throat) Then they buried him.

Then they found out anyone who dies becomes a zombie, so Rick goes back and digs him up, and then shoots him. (the shane zombie)

Rick was trill for saying to Shane he wasn't going to bury his ass again. LOL
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I thought that was the season finale.
  • eyes low
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    The finale looks like its gonna be good and it also looks like some people will die

Drop the footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSZtNF4FlL4
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T Dogg continues his streak of being the wackest character on the show. SMH @ his shining moment on this episode being him saying "oh if you don't take the bed, I'll take the bed". SMH @ him being left to tend to the women and children while the real men on this show got out to handle business.

LMAOOOOO
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    shout out to my ? t-dawg....he had 2 lines this episode...thats character developement.
  • black caesar
    edited March 2012
    Options
  • black caesar
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »

Yeah, it was revealed in the same way in the comics, but kind of different.

In the comics, it was Carl who killed Shane. (he didn't ? the Shane zombie, he actually killed Shane, shot him in the chest or throat) Then they buried him.

Then they found out anyone who dies becomes a zombie, so Rick goes back and digs him up, and then shoots him. (the shane zombie)
    641649-the_walking_dead___02___03_super.jpg

It's already happened. ? a spoiler alert.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TV show carl will never reach the trillness of his comic counterpart.
  • eyes low
    Options
    TV show carl will never reach the trillness of his comic counterpart.

He was catching some bodies in the comic. I remember when he killed that kid and told his dad I did it bc I knew none of you would
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    Options

Yea, as long as there is no head trauma. I think Rick already knew about this, the scientist at the CDC told a secret to him in the first season that they've yet to reveal.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at Shane and his WOAT plan. Rick went in on the trill meter this ep, no doubt.

Still dont ? wit his sneaky lil son, always poppin up outta nowhere like Michael Myers. ? he be comin from.