The Walking Dead - Season 2 (AMC)

Options

Comments

• Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I hear season 3 is supposed to be 16 episodes long.

Wonder what lame filler they are going to come up with this time.

And they are killing a lot of people off to make room for the new characters.
  • akademiiks kiid
    akademiiks kiid Members Posts: 12
    Options
    Is there a website where you can stream it live or after it goes off?
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »
    I hear season 3 is supposed to be 16 episodes long.

Wonder what lame filler they are going to come up with this time.

And they are killing a lot of people off to make room for the new characters.
    most likely they will get lost in a ally

nah man i heard this season is 16 episodes about them looking for fresh ingredients to bake a cake for Carl ? he wouldnt stop ? about wanting cake.

Spolier:
    in the last episode they finally make it, but its chocolate and he wanted banana...thats when ? gets real
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    season 3 is pretty much confirmed to the prison saga right?
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    Options
    season 3 is pretty much confirmed to the prison saga right?

Spoiler Alert...Some Of Us Like The Surprise Element of Not Knowing
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    its not really a spoiler if it happened already in the comic book, which they are generally following
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    its not really a spoiler if it happened already in the comic book, which they are generally following

It is f you never read the comic book. LOL
  • huey
    Options
    but thats like not wanting to know the endings to harry potter or lord of the rings movies
  • No Competition
    No Competition Members Posts: 236 ✭✭
    Options
    ^why you think we watch it on TV? Cause ? aint readin that ? .....
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    Options
    but thats like not wanting to know the endings to harry potter or lord of the rings movies

Whats Wrong With Not Wanting To Know Whats Next?....You Also Can't Compare Two Of The Best Selling Series To A Indy Comic Book With A Cult Following...
  • huey
    edited March 2012
    Options

Whats Wrong With Not Wanting To Know Whats Next?....You Also Can't Compare Two Of The Best Selling Series To A Indy Comic Book With A Cult Following...

im not saying its wrong to not want to know, its that people are calling things spoilers when its not really a spoiler

all im saying is, stop crying about spoilers. its understandable if someone posts exactly what happens in an upcoming episode to a tee, but its not like the show is directly following the comic, so in essence no one knows the specifics of whats going to happen unless its leaked on the internet. some of the characters that lasted this long in the series had already been killed in the comic, hell, even the characteristics and actions of certain characters are different. in conclusion, stop crying

• thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point the TV show has veered off from the comic so much that spoilers really shouldn't be a problem. I mean a few of the more popular tv show characters aren't even in the comic book.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Before ya'll start crying, this isn't a spoiler because it's already been said the character will be on the show next season.

"Playboy" Reveals Origins of "The Walking Dead's" Michonne in April Issue

1331836030.jpg&w=300

Playboy and Robert Kirkman, writer of both the comic and TV show The Walking Dead, have teamed up to exclusively introduce the origins of comic book fan favorite Michonne, in the April issue of Playboy (on newsstands and on i.Playboy.com Friday, March 16). Illustrated by Charlie Adlard, artist for Skybound/Image’s The Walking Dead, the story features brilliant art to accompany the never-before-seen mystery that explores how the iconic and sexy Michonne discovered her impressive skills as a master swordswoman and became the most admired and beloved survivor.

"It's an honor to be a part of a historic publication like Playboy," said Kirkman, "I'm thrilled to share The Walking Dead with the magazine’s readers, especially such an important story like the origin of Michonne.

A complete new story. Somebody will have the scans for this. Looking forward to reading it.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they gon make her a white woman
  • black caesar
    edited March 2012
    Options
    they gon make her a white woman

No way in hell will that happen. She's a fan favorite. They will lose ratings. Also, how many white women do you know named Michonne? (Me-Shawn) LOL
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • black caesar
    Options
    tumblr_lzoivabqnd1qhpo55o1_400.png

Has she actually been cast? They still haven't announced who will be playing her yet....
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rutina Wesley is another actress they are looking at...

rutina-wesley-profile.jpg
  • black caesar
    Options
    Rutina Wesley is another actress they are looking at...

rutina-wesley-profile.jpg

AH True Blood. Good actress, but I don't think she's right for the role though.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that lip quivering little ? .

They shoould have Aisha Taylor, or Sanaa Lathan, or Kerry Washington or hell anything but Tara.
  • black caesar
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    ? that lip quivering little ? .

They shoould have Aisha Taylor, or Sanaa Lathan, or Kerry Washington or hell anything but Tara.

As much as I'm feeling those ladies you mentioned, Michonne is brown skinned homie. Props for you having good taste though.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options

Its a spoiler for people who never read the source material and only watch the films/TV show because they dont know whats going to happen, its new to them.

• stoneface
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I mean a few of the more popular tv show characters aren't even in the comic book.
    Yeah, theres Daryl and...........who else?

• black caesar
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    I mean a few of the more popular tv show characters aren't even in the comic book.
    Yeah, theres Daryl and...........who else?

Merle, Beth, (Maggie's sister) T-Dogg. (He ain't popular though.)
  • stoneface
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Merle, Beth, (Maggie's sister) T-Dogg. (He ain't popular though.)

None of them are popular, though. Everyone (here, at least) wants T-dogg dead or thinks hes just a token. Beth? I didnt even know that ? 's name till you said it, to be honest. She hasnt done ? but lay in bed and try to get attention with a half-assed suicide attempt. And the only reason anyone gives a ? about Merle is because they wanna finally see him return and stir up ? about being abandoned in the first season. Or they probably want him to ? T-dogg, then get killed himself. Daryl is it, bruh.