Options

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    "killings that are justified"

So what would justify you to commit murder, that would play out in your favor in a court of law? Could you go to a strip club, ? all employees and customers because it's a sin, it's adultery? Justifiable in the eyes of ? , obviously yes, but in a court of law? HELL no.

Maybe we can go to a local church in which they worship idols, such as Moses killing 3,000 people for worshiping a calf, we can slaughter all who worship their gods as idols?

No? Why not? It's a justifiable killing, right?
    after u typed "in a court of law' i stopped reading. ? a court of law sentenced and allowed troy davis to die. a court of law ruled my ancestor 3/5 a man. a court of law...lol. im talking common sense ? . if a muthafuccka is ? , murdering innocents, selling ? , molesting kids and things of that nature in my community then they deserve whats coming to them. thats the problem with black folks. apathetic ? who listen to this american liberal "live and let live" permissive, super p.c.? while the people that profit from they mindless drone as claim to be gods and ? , ? , steal,molest at will. ? u talking bout??nada. u ? ? get on here and are obsessed with disproving this dumb ? misunderstanding about what u think the creator is while the people over u believe in all those nsty little demons that cannot be proved by your scientific method. the same idols in the bible, like the golden calf. that ? empowers them. they choose names and identify with the same wiicked cultures and entities mentioned in the tanach. and they have absolute power over you. and its all approved by a court of law.

p.s. there is no such thing as the devil and the word satan is not a proper noun.
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Is your ? playing war games with his own creations??? He allows people to get enslaved in egypt so he can secretly come in and slaughter everyone?

Exodus 4:21
    The LORD said to Moses, “When you return to Egypt, see that you perform before Pharaoh all the wonders I have given you the power to do. But I will harden his heart so that he will not let the people go.

Exodus 7:3
    3But I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in the land of Egypt,

Exodus 14:8
    The LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt, so that he pursued the Israelites, who were marching out boldly.

Exodus 10:1
    Then the LORD said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the hearts of his officials so that I may perform these signs of mine among them

Exodus 10:20
    But the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he would not let the Israelites go.
    u cant skip around and give an interpretation of the whole story like that.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    u cant skip around and give an interpretation of the whole story like that.

the point made is that ? hardened Pharaohs hard so that he could perform miracles and in doing so ? many people..... that sounds like a war game to me.

why wouldnt your ? allow them to leave peacefully?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

p.s. there is no such thing as the devil and the word satan is not a proper noun.

Then who does ? over throw in heaven? Who tempts? Who tempted Jesus, Yeshua, Jose, whatever his ? damn name. Who told Eve to go ahead and think for herself? Who tortured Job? (trick question, ? did but who helped?)
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    after u typed "in a court of law' i stopped reading. ? a court of law sentenced and allowed troy davis to die. a court of law ruled my ancestor 3/5 a man. a court of law...lol. im talking common sense ? . if a muthafuccka is ? , murdering innocents, selling ? , molesting kids and things of that nature in my community then they deserve whats coming to them. thats the problem with black folks. apathetic ? who listen to this american liberal "live and let live" permissive, super p.c.? while the people that profit from they mindless drone as claim to be gods and ? , ? , steal,molest at will. ? u talking bout??nada. u ? ? get on here and are obsessed with disproving this dumb ? misunderstanding about what u think the creator is while the people over u believe in all those nsty little demons that cannot be proved by your scientific method. the same idols in the bible, like the golden calf. that ? empowers them. they choose names and identify with the same wiicked cultures and entities mentioned in the tanach. and they have absolute power over you. and its all approved by a court of law.

Man, with that Troy Davis ? , it is what it is. Courts didn't do ? , the people who were the witness's did. It's not on us to say whether they were actually lying about it. People get on and off for NO reason, it happens all the time.
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    the point made is that ? hardened Pharaohs hard so that he could perform miracles and in doing so ? many people..... that sounds like a war game to me.

why wouldnt your ? allow them to leave peacefully?

they werent living peacefully in the first place. thats the parts u left out. as it starts the egyptians co-existed peacefully, on an equal social level with the hebrews. then there arose a different regime, more than likely other shemitic tribes invading. that regime institutionalized slavery of the hebrews and the slaughter of all male newborns.

its not a war game. its a primitive and stylized account told and written by a human being divinely inspired edited by of a revolution and the old gem "what goes around comes around" in action. if u wanna know the reason for the m.o. why don't u ask who did it?
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Man, with that Troy Davis ? , it is what it is. Courts didn't do ? , the people who were the witness's did. It's not on us to say whether they were actually lying about it. People get on and off for NO reason, it happens all the time.

lol...so the courts had no part in that? my point about the court system being ? is invalidated by ur response? niggggga pleeeease. step you atheist or whatever the ? u are troll game up.
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    Options
    they werent living peacefully in the first place. thats the parts u left out. as it starts the egyptians co-existed peacefully, on an equal social level with the hebrews. then there arose a different regime, more than likely other shemitic tribes invading. that regime institutionalized slavery of the hebrews and the slaughter of all male newborns.

its not a war game. its a primitive and stylized account told and written by a human being divinely inspired edited by of a revolution and the old gem "what goes around comes around" in action. if u wanna know the reason for the m.o. why don't u ask who did it?

why were the israelites living off of the egyptians in the first place? why not be in their own land in israel?
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol...so the courts had no part in that? my point about the court system being ? is invalidated by ur response? niggggga pleeeease. step you atheist or whatever the ? u are troll game up.

This isn't about court though, my point was no matter why someone murders someone else for, you're going to be in trouble for it. People don't walk around justifiably killing others, such as ? . If they're evil for what they do, then why isn't ? ? I don't give two ? about a court, corruption or people who are acquitted or found guilty when they should be. It's wrong but what the ? is my opinion? Nothing.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Shalom brother, Im about to order Hebraic Tongue Restored by Fabre'D Oliver, can you drop some more books so i can get the full understanding of The Hebrew Science so i can get a full understanding of the Torah and it's books.

And request some books that i need to read, on foods, health and anything else

AGAIN PEACE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Then who does ? over throw in heaven? Who tempts? Who tempted Jesus, Yeshua, Jose, whatever his ? damn name. Who told Eve to go ahead and think for herself? Who tortured Job? (trick question, ? did but wfho helped?)

heaven is the higher faculties of ur mind. the YHWH within a man, the breath of life is in confrontation with satahn which simply means "adversary" meaning a polemic, conflict based mindstate. satan is a polemic, conflict based mindstate. it became an egregore that does not have to be housed by a human but frequently is in part.i dont put the gospels on par with the hebrew scriptures and i cant read koine greek like that so i couldnt answer that second one buit i do know the concept of the devil or Satan as a single figure came waaay after the hebrew scriptures were written as did a heaven or hell in the afterlife as ancient hebrews believed in re-incarnation and transmutation. the serpent in genesis is never referred to as satan in hebrew, lating, geek or english and the serpent did not tell her to think for herself. she wasnt thinking about consuming the knowledge of good and evil (adversarialism) before he suggested making it apparent that he THOUGHT FOR HER and tricked her into going against her original plan. job was not tortured and once again that adversarial energy was not a person or suupernatural being with a name. it was energy.

but whatever. yall can carry on with this pathetic ? . u ? talk about the ? u claim not to believe in more than muuthafuckas do that say they believe on ? , jesus, the bible and everything else religion trolls ridicule.

in the end u wil see what it is and u have my deepest condolences. minds like urs cant exist in days to come and ur physical body will refuse to house it.
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    why were the israelites living off of the egyptians in the first place? why not be in their own land in israel?

if u read enough to cherry pick those verses from exodus then u know good and ? well they weren't living off them and u know the chain of events that led them to being there and the nature of those nations interactions. if u doont like the bible dont read the muthafucka but if u gone offer critique at least know your ? and/or stop with the manipulative, leading questions.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    heaven is the higher faculties of ur mind. the YHWH within a man, the breath of life is in confrontation with satahn which simply means "adversary" meaning a polemic, conflict based mindstate. satan is a polemic, conflict based mindstate. it became an egregore that does not have to be housed by a human but frequently is in part.i dont put the gospels on par with the hebrew scriptures and i cant read koine greek like that so i couldnt answer that second one buit i do know the concept of the devil or Satan as a single figure came waaay after the hebrew scriptures were written as did a heaven or hell in the afterlife as ancient hebrews believed in re-incarnation and transmutation. the serpent in genesis is never referred to as satan in hebrew, lating, geek or english and the serpent did not tell her to think for herself. she wasnt thinking about consuming the knowledge of good and evil (adversarialism) before he suggested making it apparent that he THOUGHT FOR HER and tricked her into going against her original plan. job was not tortured and once again that adversarial energy was not a person or suupernatural being with a name. it was energy.

but whatever. yall can carry on with this pathetic ? . u ? talk about the ? u claim not to believe in more than muuthafuckas do that say they believe on ? , jesus, the bible and everything else religion trolls ridicule.

in the end u wil see what it is and u have my deepest condolences. minds like urs cant exist in days to come and ur physical body will refuse to house it.

I need some more understanding what you kicked brother, where i need to go and get that understanding
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This isn't about court though, my point was no matter why someone murders someone else for, you're going to be in trouble for it. People don't walk around justifiably killing others, such as ? . If they're evil for what they do, then why isn't ? ? I don't give two ? about a court, corruption or people who are acquitted or found guilty when they should be. It's wrong but what the ? is my opinion? Nothing.

sooo is in america in trouble for iraq? for all the native tribes? for chattel slavery?

your pride is a source of laughter to me. instead of admit u made an illegtimate comparison with that court of law ? in the first place u dancing all around the point of what im saying and the truth of it.

if a family that stayed down the street from u killed your mother and ? ur infannt child on top of her corpse would u ? them if u had the power to do so?
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So you're going to turn a blind eye to the fact that every time he went to do this, Pharaoh was prevented from doing so by ? . ? hardened his heart, ? CHANGED his MIND for HIM. Pharaoh was a puppet.

Really, that's exactly how it plays out too.

Pharaoh: I'll let your peeps go
    ? : No you won't, *zap*
    Pharaoh: the ? ? I ain't letting ? GO, get out BIIIITCH
    Moses: ? 's gonna ? your people up
    Pharaoh: Okay, I'll do it, hold up a min..
    ? : lol, hell no *zap zap*
    Pharaoh: The ? you think I'm gonna ? out like that for? ? off
    Moses: Maaaan I'm tellin' ya!
    Pharaoh: Man, I said I would let them go, I don't know what the ? is up, HOLD UP
    ? : @Satan, this is funny huh... *zap zap*
    Pharaoh: ? off Moses and ? your ? ...
    Moses: @? , yo he ain't doing it..
    ? : @Moses, hold up, I got some plagues cooking up right now..
    Satan: @? , man, that's ? , I wouldn't even do that
    ? : @Satan, ? man lol get over it

I'm pretty sure it'd play out just like that lol

it's chess. in chess who's 'fault' is it, if a player ends up in a position where either move they choose to go, they have to bite the bullet?
    The true understanding of what happened with Pharoah is NOT that ? took away his will to obey, but that he was in such a position that he would himself would choose NOT to obey ? 's command. Just because ? was behind the scenes directing the events doesn't imply that Pharoah did not make his OWN CHOICE. Scripture also say that by Noah's actions the rest of the world was condemned. Now why don't you hold Noah accountable for the fate the rest of the world had to meet with? Or do you not understand that it's not really saying that Noah directly caused the world to suffer.
    lol people sure have a selective interpretation with language when they want to.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Why dont we worship Satan? Tbh he is better than ? , he's done nothing wrong and gets a bad rap. ? is like the white guy and Satan is the black guy, no matter what happens Satan gets the bad end of the deal. Haven't you ever wondered maybe Satan is the right fellow to follow and worship?

Why not??? I have no problem with those who worship Satan personally.

If this ? we have is all about hurricanes, tornadoes, slavery, and diseases, than maybe Satan can offer something better.

I'm all for worshiping Satan personally. This present ? we have seems more evil than any Satan character I can think of.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2011
    Options
    bruh.. i ALREADY KNEW you were about to post that "high body count" b.s.

You can go on with your what if's and what have you.

but u and i BOTH know that you aint bout to serve the devil, no matter how angry you may be at ? .. i think you know better

The Biblical ? is a mass murdering psychopath that supports slavery. How is your Bible ? any more moral than Satan??
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    Options
    if u read enough to cherry pick those verses from exodus then u know good and ? well they weren't living off them and u know the chain of events that led them to being there and the nature of those nations interactions. if u doont like the bible dont read the muthafucka but if u gone offer critique at least know your ? and/or stop with the manipulative, leading questions.

the point of posting only those scriptures were to prove a point in which u tried to say was not true, that ? hardened pharoahs heart.

why was the word of ? not in earth while they lived in egypt under joseph or whoever? why wait until they get enslaved and then want to give them scriptures?

something is not adding up with your bible story thats why u are getting so angry.
  • Rock_Well
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Is your ? playing war games with his own creations??? He allows people to get enslaved in egypt so he can secretly come in and slaughter everyone?

Exodus 4:21
    The LORD said to Moses, “When you return to Egypt, see that you perform before Pharaoh all the wonders I have given you the power to do. But I will harden his heart so that he will not let the people go.

Exodus 7:3
    3But I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in the land of Egypt,

Exodus 14:8
    The LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt, so that he pursued the Israelites, who were marching out boldly.

Exodus 10:1
    Then the LORD said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the hearts of his officials so that I may perform these signs of mine among them

Exodus 10:20
    But the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he would not let the Israelites go.

You didn't prove your case with these scriptures sry
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The Biblical ? is a mass murdering psychopath that supports slavery. How is your Bible ? any more moral than Satan??

see this.........
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You didn't prove your case with these scriptures sry

u said that ? didnt harden pharoahs heart. those scriptures prove u wrong.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    sooo... yall lookin for an excuse to worship satan/the devil, or what?

i mean, really, if you dont believe in ? , why care how many hypothetical bodies he got?
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? is a mas murderer and ? defend him?
    dude is no better than Manson
    dude wiped the planet, killed all the firstborn in Egypt, killed alot of Hebrews with snakes
    dude is/was/ was made out as a ?

Exactly why I stopped being a Christian. Don't forget the evil Biblical ? 's support of slavery
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    sooo... yall lookin for an excuse to worship satan/the devil, or what?

i mean, really, if you dont believe in ? , why care how many hypothetical bodies he got?

i dont want to worship satan.
  • Rock_Well
    edited October 2011
    Options
    u said that ? didnt harden pharoahs heart. those scriptures prove u wrong.
    Yes it's says ? hardened Pharoah's heart. It does not say ? took away Pharoah's ability to make his own choice.
    If what happened was that ? took away Pharoah's ability to make his own choice, it would've said so.