Kim K divorce after 72 days: Can someone ? this idiot broad already

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Misery loves company right? Of course this doesn't apply to all people but some pessimistic folks are bitter, like passing that sour taste in their mouth onto the next and enjoy other peoples demise (literally & metaphorically)

Are you talking about Kourtney? The short one with the baby? I agree, she is the prettiest and she seems a lot more put together as far as having her own identity and frame of mind in comparison to Kim. I follow none of them either way so it's funny hearing people sending emails alerting friends and family members of this news. Hilarious.

yeah, that's the one...she's bad as hell...I see why her man got her pregnant lol...ironically she's the one whose name pops up the least so I'm assuming she's the most sane/stable out of the whole family
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    joe my girl does that ? . Her and her little group of co workers has this one chic that it seems they all are cool with. but as soon as that one chic dips out they all start going in on her one by one. I mean just destroying the broad. I'm just sitting there thinking dam did they invite her just to have something to talk about when she left.

Chances are, that one broad has something they all envy.
    That was me when I was much younger and people including my own mother would tell me how "women of all breeds are going to be jealous of you" but I was extremely young and wasn't into myself where I thought people just had to be jealous of me for some reason. I kept on being told this to the point it got annoying and I just found out on my own, had to learn the hard way.
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Do you know what a complete stranger is? Someone you know absolutely nothing about.

I've seen Kim's ? , marriage photos, the inside of her home and ? .

She puts her life on broadcast son, so if I choose to speak on the ? , I shall.

Her putting her life on broadcast ( if she has, I know little to nothing about this woman) doesn't warrant her being mistreated or ostracized by the media or other strangers, she hasn't bothered or disrespected anyone else (as far as I know) and you can simply ignore her affairs if you want to.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    you know Blak still trying to redeem himself in your eyes since his um, incident...tell him it's too late though...he came up limp when he had his chance to stand tall...Blak=Lebron in the 4th lol

BR I just remembered that you ain't tall enough to reach the cereal on top of the refrigerator yet champ

keep eating yo wheaties, it should help...............(if you can get that cereal box down) :(

*pops a blue pill and walks off laughing*
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you know Blak still trying to redeem himself in your eyes since his um, incident...tell him it's too late though...he came up limp when he had his chance to stand tall...Blak=Lebron in the 4th lol

Po' po' Blak. Now we don't have to do this and rub it in his face so blatantly though. His words say one things but he's hurting inside :'( Don't believe the front.

A moment of silence for Mr. King. Missed but thanks to that thread, never forgotten.
    yeah, that's the one...she's bad as hell...I see why her man got her pregnant lol...ironically she's the one whose name pops up the least so I'm assuming she's the most sane/stable out of the whole family

She seems like the most sound of mind. She can be quite monotone which would be rather annoying but hey, I'm not dating her so who cares, lol. From what I've heard about both her and the other sister, the two seem like they have their own identities, Kim on the other hand.....meh. Then again this is the media, believe nothing you hear and half of what you see. At the same time, she does it to herself.........
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yanniiiee wrote: »
    Damn I thought it would have at least lasted a year. Oh well, life goes on.

Damn yo ass is looking good
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    Her putting her life on broadcast ( if she has, I know little to nothing about this woman) doesn't warrant her being mistreated or ostracized by the media or other strangers, she hasn't bothered or disrespected anyone else (as far as I know) and you can simply ignore her affairs if you want to.

What in the hell are you talking about.

The public backlash is exactly what she was going for.

Most celebs that want to hide dirt, handle public filings on a friday.

She filed for a divorce first thing Monday morning. On some "wake up, and talk about me" type sh**
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Its not a coinsidence she left him during the NBA Lockout these 2 songs should be in Kris' rotation right now
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Po' po' Blak. Now we don't have to do this and rub it in his face so blatantly though. His words say one things but he's hurting inside :'( Don't believe the front.

A moment of silence for Mr. King. Missed but thanks to that thread, never forgotten.

it was yo responsibility to stop the pain inside :(

I see I'm going to have to go see one of my other BMs to get that support I need :)
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Damn yo ass is looking good

^^^son didn't I have that talk with you already about the dangers of simpin?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Kim K is like most women, SHE IS IN LOVE WITH THE IDEA OF BEING IN LOVE. Then add on to the fact she want's the big wedding, fairytale,etc nonsense. Just by watching the show you could see Kris Humphries was annoyed by her ass (not literally)
  • dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I would still shot a Spiderman load right in her ? face. Go Web!
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2011
    Options

I see I'm going to have to go see one of my other BMs to get that support I need :)

See, that's that babymama drama that I was never having. I wish you would gwan and run quick to shorty, just make sure your journey continues thatta way *points to door*

The amount of stones you are throwing is appalling. Put the boulder down and step away from the "I am a Christian" way of badgering.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You Can't Make A Hoe A Housewife
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yoooooo LMAO, I just clicked on that jeff axel track.....my ? y u wanna split a chicks ? ??? ? u african???
    lmao that song made my day.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

I remember 1 day me and BlackRose were going back and forth and you told me I was simpin with no license. That ? had me crackin up yo.
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2011
    Options
    See, that's that babymama drama that I was never having. I wish you would gwan and run quick to shorty, just make sure your journey continues thatta way *points to door*

The amount of stones you are throwing is appalling. Put the boulder down and step away from the "I am a Christian" way of badgering.

dearheart, why yuh gwan bruk di man heart an sen him outaroad wid not even a likkle piece? :(

and I got to school my son about how dangerous amateur simpin is haha

haffi teach di youth dem :)
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I remember 1 day me and BlackRose were going back and forth and you told me I was simpin with no license. That ? had me crackin up yo.

word, I seen many a man hurt himself simpin out chea all reckless LOL

just look at what happened to Primo................these chicks did him ? bruh :(
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    She made Kris humphries a household name though.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    How is she different than any other American who doesn't take marriage as seriously as she should? In fact, I'd say she's actually a lil' smarter than the average American who doesn't take marriage seriously. At least she gets married knowing that a divorce will not devastate her financially. More than can be said for a lot of people.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Another Sex tape could make her governor of California no lie.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Kim K is like most women, SHE IS IN LOVE WITH THE IDEA OF BEING IN LOVE. Then add on to the fact she want's the big wedding, fairytale,etc nonsense. Just by watching the show you could see Kris Humphries was annoyed by her ass (not literally)

More like shes in love with keeping her name in the press.
  • thekillingjoke
    thekillingjoke Members Posts: 429
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if this marriage was created for ratings. If labels can create "beef" between two rappers for album sales, then television producers can create a "marriage" for a reality show. Pretty soon our government will be creating "wars" to boost approval ratings. LOL @ the people that got fooled into watching the two hour special of a fake ass wedding. Only people up in arms about it are the ones who invested their emotions all into it. Besides, according to the Six Degrees of Separation Theory, everybody in Hollywood is sleeping with Kevin Bacon.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    How is she different than any other American who doesn't take marriage as seriously as she should? In fact, I'd say she's actually a lil' smarter than the average American who doesn't take marriage seriously. At least she gets married knowing that a divorce will not devastate her financially. More than can be said for a lot of people.

Worst post of the day.
  • thekillingjoke
    thekillingjoke Members Posts: 429
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I predict she adopts an african child before the end of next year

And he'll be kidnapped for like a week then returned

Hahaha, I could see that happening
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options